Celebrities on Twitter

This is celebs on twitter not Gain your own followers on twitter. Getting off topic it will be closed if it continues guys try keep it open

Follow me aneilsingh17 :D

I followed back, i once got a reply from rio ferdinand :), but that was ages ago. I got like 47 followers.

I am trying my luck to get Staurt Parnaby to join SWFC

I had a reply from Jonathon Ross a few month ago. He was talking about Pokémon, and I asked if he was high, and he said something like, unfortunately I'm not high.

He will play against you on Saturday no doubt ;)

Exactly, you going mate ?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Tried to get a reply from, Parnaby, Charlotte Jackson and Clinto Morrison, no luck so far

Exactly, you going mate ?

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Tried to get a reply from, Parnaby, Charlotte Jackson and Clinto Morrison, no luck so far

Ye of course, presuming Wednesday have sold out their tickets? Don't expect a turn out from us, there will be more of you than us XD

And I tried Clinton Morrison yesterday, saying looking forward to seeing you back down St Andrews on Saturday ;)

Ye of course, presuming Wednesday have sold out their tickets? Don't expect a turn out from us, there will be more of you than us XD

And I tried Clinton Morrison yesterday, saying looking forward to seeing you back down St Andrews on Saturday ;)

Yeah we sold out 4 days after release, 1000 tickets a day !

I will be there watching the mighty owls win ;)

Yeah we sold out 4 days after release, 1000 tickets a day !

I will be there watching the mighty owls win ;)

well its a big day out for you lot isn't it, so doesn't surprise me, Coventry brought 7000 though :$

Well you will no doubt be playing against mostly our second team, so you have a chance. And don't judge our fans on that game, we will probably have like 10k inside the ground, saving up for Wembley ;)

What surprised me with Twitter is iv looked for loads of Blues players and many of them don't seem to have them, which is surprising. And the ones that do haven't used them for AGES!!

well its a big day out for you lot isn't it, so doesn't surprise me, Coventry brought 7000 though :$

Well you will no doubt be playing against mostly our second team, so you have a chance. And don't judge our fans on that game, we will probably have like 10k inside the ground, saving up for Wembley ;)

What surprised me with Twitter is iv looked for loads of Blues players and many of them don't seem to have them, which is surprising. And the ones that do haven't used them for AGES!!

Same with Wednesdays players !

Last time we played Birmingham your fans lobbed bricks at our coach , you thugs (not all) :p

So i will have to sort them out even though im only like 14 ;)

Trying to get a cheeky reply from Jack Wilshire ;)