Celtic FC - Not even Messi can Messi with us

Ahhhhh, the pain.... The Pain!!! 1-0 up against City, only to lose 2-1 by the end, and see our arses kicked out of Champion's League into dare i say the Europa League. At least we still got Europe, but it hurts to see a CL go by for the year and not even make the Knockout stages. December also brought not 1 but 2 more defeats in the league, firstly again to those bastards Dundee United, and 2nd to St. Mirren!!! in the latter, Joe Ledley proceeded to kick one of the St. Mirren midfielders up in the air early on to earn a red card. Safe to say i was ****** ****** of with him, and handed him a weeks fine of wage. Cheeky ******* had the nerve to go tell his mates he wasn't happy, and sulked for a few weeks. If he was right here next to me the ******* would of got a slap round the head, and a 'sort it out you ******' muppet'. He soon sorted his act as i gave him a stop being a ***** my descision is final. Spent a bit of money in preperation for the 2nd half of the season, and will post up the new additions in January's update. Pleased to say i'm more than happy with the boys brought in.

RESULTS

Celtic 2 - 1
Dundee Utd (S.C 4th RD)
(Ambrose, Samaras)
Celtic 1 - 2
Man City
(Hooper)

Kilmarnock 0 - 4 Celtic
(Wilson, Samaras, Hooper, Sanogo)

Celtic 1 - 2
Dundee Utd
(Samaras)

Celtic 1 - 2
St. Mirren
(Sanogo)

Inverness CT
2 - 4 Celtic
(Kayal, Hooper 2, Mulgrew)

Celtic 3 - 1
Ross County
(Hooper 3)

Dundee 1 - 5 Celtic
(sanogo 3, Forrest, Maloney)

Hibernian 0 - 0
Celtic

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
Danny WilsonView attachment 295555
Absolute rock at the back this month, winning the SPL Player of the month with an average rating of 7.95. This prompted me to turn his loan move into a permenant one, come January. Parting with a cool 5m to land him. I feel will definetly pay off, as he is already making himself one of the 1st names on the team sheet. Scotland call up? well we all know Levein is a *****, but he surely can't hold out that much longer from offering this star another cap.

Champions League football gone, 2 defeats, but a whole load of goals fromt the Bhoys. Leaking goals in our own net, is still a problem and come the transfer window, i hope to secure another solid CB. Europa League has seen us drawn against Valencia, with the 1st leg away. We did the job against A.C, can we do it again at 'The Mestalla'. I ****** well hope so!!!!

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:
Ah mate, u know. At least it's a break from playin the ICT's, Hearts, Dundee's etc...... and a lil extra bit of cash
I won it a few seasons ago in my current story with Dnipro and it definetly helps with your ranking points, im a Liverpool fan and this is what all my work colleagues call it!

So January brought 2 wins and 2 draws (something im getting sick of), which in previous months i had the excuse of rotating the squad for the Champions League,. But this month i only had league games to worry about. Still gutted about the Champions League exit, and seeing the draw just made me sick.... That should be us in there. Not Milan, bastards! anyway it's done, and we did have the added pleasure of the month, by securing some big transfers for the Bhoys. Like i said last month Danny Wilson did more than enough to convince me to buy him on a permanent basis. We also saw the arrivals of Cristian Tello (Barcelona), Valclav Kadlec (Sparta Prague) and to me the unheard of Oskar Hiljemark (Elfsborg) who looks a very promising player. I feel these signings have added extra competition to places, and hope will be constantly pushing for a 1st team place, and hopefully give us added strength for the 'Channel 5 Cup' (courtesy of COOLMCOOL) ha ha. In terms of the league table, we have lost ground and now only find ourselves 6 points ahead of Hearts with a game in hand (shocking, i know)!

View attachment 295950

RESULTS

Celtic 4 - 1 Motherwell
(Samaras, Hooper, Kadlec, O.G)

Celtic 0 - 0
Hearts

St. Johnstone 1 - 1 Celtic
(Samaras)

Celtic 3 - 1
Albion Rovers (SC 5th RD)
(P.Twardzik, Adryan, Hiljemark)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Danny Wilson
View attachment 295953
This month there wasn't any real stand out performers apart from this man. Like last month was a solid rock, which baffles me why we are letting in so many goals. If anybody was close to him it would be Samaras, purely because he scored 2 and assisted one, but Wilson's stats over the last month have consistently been no less than 7.34. So safe to say he took this month again by storm.

So nice to see the new boys fit in, and get on the score sheet early in there Hoops careers. The Europa League is very close, with a diffucult 1st leg away in Valencia. If we can gets the backline to stop conceding silly goals, then i would like to say we have a good, chance, but have to wait and see. Now were hitting the back end of the season, i would like to still see us in Europe. So till next month, onwards and upwards.

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:
Well February has gone very very well. Haven't got a pic of league table because i forgot to save one before we got into March. Thought i'd use a pic of Sammy instead, because...... er....... well hasn't he got nice hair. So 5 wins and 3 draws this won and none of those ******* loses i so badly hate. (Ledley's head was safe the last 2 months). Highlight's of the month have to be the heroic Europa League performances against Valencia. Won 3-1 away then drew 1-1 at home. This set us up with a trip back to Valencia against there rivals, Levante. A draw, i feel that was very kind to us, considering. (Famous last words, hope i won't be eating them). We also saw a demolition of Inverness CT to get us through to our first Final of the season in the League Cup. Final got one over on those bastards Dundee United, who have made themselves my bogey team.

RESULTS

Celtic 4 - 2 Inverness CT (LC S/F)
(Samaras, Sanogo 2, Izaguirre)

Inverness CT 1 - 1 Celtic
(Ambrose)

Valencia
1 - 3 Celtic
(Hooper, Forrest, Sanogo)

Celtic 4 - 2
Dundee United
(Kadlec, Tello, Nouioui, Hiljemark)

Celtic 1 - 1
Valencia
(Adryan)

Celtic 2 - 0
Dundee
(Sanogo, Hooper)

Motherwell 2 - Celtic 4
(Samaras, Kadlec, Ledley, Wanyama)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Oskar Hiljemark

View attachment 295962

Who is this boy, i don't know, but i think i owe my scout a few bottles of Whiskey!! With Kayal injured Oskar H stepped in, scoring twice and assisting 3. Slotted straight in next to Wanyama, and looks more than comfortable. At the minute he's looking a bargain at 20 years old and 2.2m. Absolutely loving this guy.... atm

Europe!!! Were still here u *******, were still standing, after knocking out a once European giant in Valencia. So we've dicked to big teams this season. Making our mark on Europe, I hope there all taking notice. Best not get too cocky as Levante will go and do the dirty on us now lol. There currently sitting 7th in La Liga. Now i know from my Fm experience, that that means nothing, and they will be hoping to come to Celtic Park and getting a result. Let's hope Big Vic and the boys stand in there way and send them back to Valencia with there heads up there arses!!!!

HAIL, HAIL

March was a great month, initially starting off with a draw against St. Johnstone in the scottish cup, a few days later we played host to a Levante side, i didn't know how to recieve. As it happened, they came and we sent them packing with a right whooping!!! Celtic Park has now become the fortress i wanted in Europe. Unfortunetly the 2nd leg didn't go as planned, but i did tinker with the squad quite a bit, losing 4-2 after going 2-0 up. The month in a whole saw 5 wins, 2 draws and a loss. We've started to find our scoring boots again, and the wingers have really come into there own. Who would of thought Big Sammy the man i hated for 5 yrs, and was always the 1st player i sold in previous Celtic saves would have me saying he has been a revelation on the left wing. Doing exactly what i wanted of him, cutting in and scoring goals. Forrest has started moulding into the pacy, creative winger Celtic have been famous for all these years. I just wish he was dubbed more of a Jinky Johnstone, rather than a Davie Cooper (R.I.P, personally knew the man). End of the season is looking very promising with one trophy in the bag and still a potential 3 more! Europa League has seen us drawn against Newcastle United. Semi final draw has also been done, but i think it would be a bit optomistic to announce opponents at this stage. Lets get thru Newcastle 1st.

RESULTS

St. Johnstone 1 - 1 Celtic
(Nouioui)

Celtic 5 - 1
Levante (EL ko2nd)
(Wilson 2, Mulgrew, Kayal, Nouioui)

Ross County 0 - 0 Celtic

Levante 4 - 2 Celtic (EL Ko2nd)
(Samaras, Wanyama)

Celtic 3 - 0
Dundee United (LC Final)
(Ambrose, Hiljemark, Sanogo)

Celtic 3 - 0
St. Johnstone
(Sanogo, Samaras, Ambrose)

Celtic 3 - 0
Aberdeen
(Sanogo, Samaras 2)

St. Mirren 2 - 4 Celtic
(Adryan, Forrest 2, Samaras)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Giorgos
Samaras
View attachment 295984

The boy i used to hate, Big Sammy has been an integral part of the squad this season ,and this month blitzed with 5 goals and 3 assists, also achieving 2 M.O.M's. And he's got lovely hair.... lmao. But seriously played out of his skin this month and although i can't remember his exact goal tally for season, i know he is up near the top. Well done Sammy boy, thats how to win me over.

O.k so i was cussing the Europa League after my CL knockout, but hey i was emotional. I now want this more than ever. Europe is beginning to get scared, and with the teams left in the competition, i really am now optomistic. We will have a tough test against Newcastle, but i'm sure there ******** it, at the thought of coming to Celtic park. WE ARE THE MIGHTY HOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL, HAIL

APRIL & MAY
View attachment 296083
RESULTS

Celtic 2 -1 Hibernian
(Hiljemark, Kadlec)

Celtic 0 - 2
Newcastle (EL QF)

Celtic 2 - 4
Kilmarnock
(Tello, Kadlec)

Newcastle 2 - 0 Celtic (EL QF)

Celtic 1 - 0
Motherwell (SC S/F)
(Tello)

Celtic 2 - 0
Aberdeen
(Kadlec, Samaras)

Dundee Utd
1 - 3 Celtic
(Wanyama, Samaras, Kadlec)

Celtic 3 - 1
Hearts
(Kadlec 2, Nouioui)

St Johnstone 0 - 2 Celtic
(Maloney 2)

Celtic 3 - 0
Motherwell
(Nouioui, Ambrose, Tello)

Hearts 2 - 0 Celtic (SC Final)

Goal Scorers

Sanogo 30

Hooper 23
Samaras 19
Nouioui 10
Kadlec 9
Forrest 7
Wanyama, Ambrose, Mulgrew 6
Maloney 5
Hiljemark, Tello, Ledley 4
Adryan 3
Izaguirre, Wilson, Kayal 2
Watt, Lustig 1

END OF SEASON AWARDS

Manager of the season, Football writers Manager of season -
Junior Conway
Player of the season -
Efe Ambrose
Young Player of the season -
Adryan
Team of the year - Fraser Forster,
Efe Ambrose

MY PLAYER OF THE SEASON

Yaya Sanogo
View attachment 296082

As always Yaya has been an absolute beast. I don't feel im' being biased as this is the first time i have managed him in this years game, and he does exactly how he has performed in last years game for me. 30 goals in 36 games. I kept resting him for the bigger games so that goal tally could of been alot greater, and unfortunetly in the last 2 months Yaya spent most of the time on the sidelines. The best bit he is far from reaching his full potential, so we have a worldclass star in the making!!! With Kadlec also recently signed, that is just scary. These boys i hope will help bring the Champions League trophy back to Celtic Park within the next four years. Yaya i ******* love you, you ledge!!!!

Well Newcastle put a downer on the rest of the season defeating us 2-0 both at home and away, in both games we really looked 2nd best. Didn't show any of the promise like we had all season, but looking back im proud of the boys, narrowly missing out on progressing to k.o stages of Champions League in a group with A.C Milan and Man City. Then progressing bravely past a strong Valencia team. Definetly shows promise for next year, and hopefully Celtic FC will rise in the european rankings. What was left of the league was a great finish from the bhoys achieving 6 wins out of 7. The only defeat there being because i rested 11 players for the Newcastle games. Unfortunetly the last game of the season would also be a sad one as we couldn't achieve the domestic treble, going down 2-0 to a mediocre Hearts team. But hey the League and the league cup in the first season is good enough. I'm already looking forwards to pre-season, as i think we will have a nice transfer budget, and i will look to improve only slightly in defence. Still debating who to get rid of as the one i was certain of was Efe Ambrose, but he was a star. Winning the 'Player of the season' i have to say to my surprise, but well done to the boy. of the top of my head i don't think there was a single player with an average rating of below 7.00, but will post them up below, and i may be proved wrong lol. So for this season, i would like to say to all that followed a great big thankyou, and i hope that you will stay for the ride next season. Hopefully get posting on that by tomorrow night. As for now im off to get drunk and celebrate NYE. Happy new year Bhoys and Ghirls HAIL HAIL

Last edited:
Lmao just wanted to add before next update, that i we have moved up in Europe!!!!! yea one feckin place to 62nd!!!! lmao

SEASON 2013-14
PRE-SEASON

View attachment 296223
TRANSFERS

View attachment 296222

So at the end of last season i said that i would only slightly add to the squad, and at that only the defence. Well this pre-season saw me act like a posh girl with daddy's credit card out shopping. I was spending money for the sake of it, because the board kindly gave me 11m. Well i say spending for the sake of it, i think i brought in some great players. But in doing so it also meant having to sell some players that served me well last season. Lets start with the transfers in, and the 1st aquisition was a transfer listed Wilfried Zaha which i couldn't let slip me by. Great prospect for future and will be pushing James Forrest for a starting spot. Another shock buy/loan was the ponytailed Liverpool flop, Andy Carroll. But for us he fits in perfectly, as many defences in SPL wouldn't be able to handle his sheer strength and aerial ability. Carlos Fierro, a player i was trying to get last season for the fuure, finally made his way to Celtic Park, and i'm trying to get him a loan for the season. I'm not sure how Clint Dempsey and Abdoul Camara will fair, but both were great players for me on FM 12, with Mattia Destro being the final addition, coming in on a free after being 'Top goalscorer' in the U-21 European Championships. Sadly, with money i spent on these guys, it meant that i had to offload some players with the sadest release being of Gary Hooper. But we got a cool 6m for him, and i really couldn't see him getting games this year with the strikers we have now. Giorgos Samaras was also out but again for 5m, we got a good amount of money for a player that would spend most of the time on the sidelines. A deal which i think 4.5m was actually paid for the hair and 500k for the player. I wasn't sad to see Joe Ledley go as if you were following last season, turned out to be a bit of a *****. He literally had a boot up the **** as he left. So no improvements from the outside to CB position, but as i have such a strong group of CM's i think Wanyama, is going to play alot of the season next to Charlie Mulgrew in the centre of defence. I may have 2 more players coming in, but i'm unsure as i'm happy with the squad i have now. But we'll just have to wait and see.

STARTING SQUAD

View attachment 296239
So we kept with the same formation, but i have now turned the RW into an inside forward, the same as the left. With the aim being that Kadlec and Zaha witht there striker tendencies, will cut in often creating goalscoring chances, now with Carroll there we have a man that can sit right on the keeper to pick up any spillages.

RESULTS

Celtic 3 - 0 Carlisle (F)
(Carroll, Sanogo 2)

Morton 0 - 6 Celtic (F)
(Mulgrew, Destro, Samaras, Rogne, Ledley, Tello)

Honka 2 - 2 Celtic (CL 2nd Q)
(Carroll 2)

Celtic 1 - 1
Wolves (F)
(Forrest)

Celtic 3 - 1
Honka (CL 2nd Q)
(Carroll 3)

Celtic 5 - 1
Hearts
(Kadlec, Destro, Wilson, Ambrose, Sanogo)

Slovan Bratislava 0 - 2 Celtic (CL 3rd Q)
(Destro, Kadlec)

Pre-season only consisted of 3 games due to our surprise start to the Champion League, in the 2nd Qualifying k.o stages. Really not sure why we had to start there. So that was 2 games against Honka of Finland, which didn't go as easily as i thought in the 1st leg. Have no fear they came to Celtic Park and we dicked them there. The draw for the 3rd qualifying spot has pitted us against Slovan Bratislava. The first league game pitted us against the opponents of our last competitive game from last season, Hearts. But safe to say, we more than made up for that abysmal result in the Scottish Cup.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Andy Carroll
View attachment 296231
As much as i hate him in real life, as soon as i saw him transfer listed and available to Celtic, i knew i had to snap him up .Strong and good technically, SPL defences won't be able to handle him, and im hoping he will be very useful in Europe. We were missing a target man, and he has already given back to the faith i had put in him knocking in 6 goals.

Right so the new season is here. Quicker than expected, as im not hungover from NYE!! Hope everyone had a goodone BTW. Right.... season 2 of 5 to bring the Champions League, and were off to a good start, let's just hope with these extra games the boys don't fatigue later in the season, but with the squad we have now we should be fine... Next update will come after August. Until then peeps and peepettes

HAIL, HAIL

AUGUST

View attachment 296501
RESULTS

Celtic 3 - 0
Slovan Bratislava (CL 3rd Q)
(Wanyama, Sanogo 2)

Motherwell 1 - 1 Celtic
(Kadlec)

Celtic 4 - 0
St. Johnstone
(Hiljemark, Destro, Forrest, Camara)

Celtic 8 - 1
Young Boys (CL Final Q)
(Sanogo 3, Kadlec 4, Zaha)

Kilmarnock 2 - 3 Celtic
(Tello, Adryan, Destro)

Young Boys
1 - 2 Celtic (CL Final Q)
(Carroll 2)

This was a month for goals, 20 scored in 6 games. The new boys are certainly making there mark combining to score 11 of those! The start of the month saw a convincing home win to take us through to the final qualifying stage for the Champions League against a lacklustre Slovan Bratislava team. After a win in the 1st leg i could of really rested a few players for the next league game, but kept to my guns and fielded as strong a team possible. This did however backfire in our next game, as we only just managed to get a draw against Motherwell in the last 10 minutes. Very frustrating, as we were creating so many chances but not converting them... Well, next game that would change, going to Perth and banging 4 goals without reply against St. Johnstone. We would go even better in the next round of Champions League as we were drawn at home to Young Boys of Berne. A tie i thought was very generous considering the teams in the draw. Well, they came and we spanked those Young Boys sending them home crying to there mums... Whooped 8-1!!!! Sanogo and Kadlec would have a battle for top goalscorer of the game, with Kadlec winning it.... from the wing! The next two wins tho wouldn't be as convincing having to come from behind in both to narrowly secure a win. Importantly tho, we have made the Champions League group stage after 6 games of qualifying. Which im not sure we had to play that many, but it's done and were there. I am predicting another ******* group, as we will be seeded 4th, but we will just have to take it as it comes.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
Valclav Kadlec
View attachment 296506
A player i have loved over the past 2 years of FM series, always performs well, and generally becomes world class. Having put him on the left wing, i didn't expect to see many goals but this month he has proved vital infront of the goal. Being set as an inside forward, he has been cutting in and banging them away. Im sure he will be a major player come the end of the season.

So thats August done and funnily enough just checked our League Cup draw, and exactly the same as last season we have been drawn at home to Rangers!!! Sadly we only played them the once last year, but hope this is the 1st of maybe 2 oppurtunities. Let's try and get a better convincing win and get the glaswegian bragging rights. Whilst writing this, the Champion's League draw has also been done and i can now confirm that Celtic have been drawn against Chelsea, Dynamo Kiev and Wolfsburg..... Now that is much better than last year lmao. I truly am confident that we can progress at least from 2nd place, but maybe we can at least do over Chelsea the once. With a stronger rotational squad this year, i will not be happy if were not still in the competition come February. So Bhoys and Ghirls, i hope we get thru September cleanly, and hope to give you some great reading come the next report. Till then........

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER
View attachment 296576RESULTS

Hibernian 1 - 5 Celtic
(Zaha 3, Wanyama, Dempsey)

Celtic 3 - 1
Dundee United
(Dempsey, Fierro 2)

Celtic 2 - 1
Chelsea (CL)
(Garcia, Wanyama)

Celtic 3 - 0
Ross County
(Wilson, Forrest, O.G)

Celtic 1 - 0
Rangers (LC 3rd)
(O.G)

Celtic 2 - 1
Hamilton
(Fierro, Wilson)

HAIL, HAIL, The Celts are here!!! Europe has started off with a bang again. Defeating Chelsea 2-1 at home. Was a great performance both from the attack, and defensively, as after we drew level to 1-1, we were under great pressure. But solid performances from the back four and Fraser Forster meant we were able to hold off the constant threat from Chelsea, only for Big Vic to come up the other end and head in what would be the winner. This month saw an unbeaten run in the 3 competitions that were played, League, Champions League and the big tie in the League Cup against Rangers!! Unfortunetly again we didn't demolish them in the way i wanted, and they made us sweat throughout. It took an own goal from them to hand the tie to us a put our name in the hat for the next rounds draw. League ties showed we won very convincingly against Hibs, Dundee United and Ross County, with a final game of the month with two early goals, before going silent in the 2nd half against Hamilton... In all fairness that was my 'C' side if you like, as i saw this as an opportunity to field some players that weren't even making my 2nd string. All in all very pleasing, and another 'Manager of the month trophy' for the missus to dust off. We did make one 'Deadline Day' transfer, which was quite huge actually.... We welcomed 'Javi Garcia, to Celtic Park on a loan with a view to buy from Manchester City. I'm now finding the problem that i have too many good players competing for positions, and know that i'm going to have to keep them happy or else we will find some sulkers in the next few months.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Carlos Fierro
View attachment 296581
I'll admit i hadn't heard of this kid until i was reading through the forums before getting the game, so purchased on the reccommendation of all of you guys. But WOW, what a kid. He's 18 years old now, and looks one **** of a prospect. In the 2 games he had started this month, he scored twice, and made one assist. I was initially trying to loan him out for the season, but i'm definetly going to hang onto him, and get him more playing time in the League Cup, and League games against the smaller clubs. I'm excited to see what he can do this season.

Next up, is away to Wolfsburg in the Champion's League, which i presume is the 2nd hardest test, of the group stages, but i think they lost there 1st game at Dynamo Kiev. Still that doesn't mean anything and i'm sure a trip over to Germany will still prove to be a stearn test. First thoughts are i'm happy to come away from there with a draw. I won't be too cocky or optomistic. Just a point will do. That was September and i hope you enjoyed the read.... Don't forget to rate or subscribe to my thread if you are enjoying it... Cheers.. Till next month, Laters

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:
will have to update the next two months tomorrow, as ive been working the last few days. till then HAil, Hail

OCTOBER
View attachment 297645
RESULTS

Wolfsburg 1 - 0 Celtic (CL)

Aberdeen
1 - 2 Celtic
(Zaha, Carroll)

St. Mirren
2 - 3 Celtic
(Kadlec 2, Zaha)

Celtic 4 - 1
Dynamo Kiev
(Forrest 2, Ambrose, Adryan)

Dundee 1 - 4 Celtic
(Destro 3, Dempsey)

Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic
(Wilson, Camara 2, Ambrose)

Apart from the 1st game of October, this was a very good month from the guys. Winning each game convincingly, with the St. Mirren game and Wolfsburg game being the exception. So the trip to Germany, was a little bit of a shambles. Very boring football from us, not creating much, and a jammy goal from them. The added delight, was that we didn't have a single home game in the league this month, and were victorious in all. The only game that put a few shivers in was against St. Mirren, where we went 3 - 0 up only to concede to late goals, and recieve a constant threat for a third. Here we fielded a weaker squad, so the less than convincing win, was maybe made ok with that. You'll notice a good range of different goal scorers above, which is proving that our squad as a whole is very strong, and able to create many chances...... Last month saw another 'Manager of the Month' trophy to add to the collection. With Danny Wilson coming 2nd in player of the month.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Efe Ambrose

For some reason, it won't let me upload a pic, so i'll just talk about him instead. This guy has been my complete surprise player. Originally was just playing him last year to rest some players, but was putting in great performances, come the end of the season, still as a rotational player, He get's announced 'Player of the season'!!! well this put a spanner in the works, as i was sure he was going to be one of the 1st players to leave in the summer. But how could i sell the man after that. So this season he has been getting alot more respect from me, and has been paying me back with solid performances, and goals. He truly deserves this month, as he by far has been the best player whilst also chipping in a couple of goals. Apart from Fraser Forster, he is the only other player to feature in every game this month, whilst the rest of the squad has been rotated.

So next up is away to Dynamo Kiev in the Champion's League, and as we get nearer to christmas i will be starting to work out who will stay with us come January. I do have a great prospect for the future signed already, due to come 1st of Jan but i shall not reveal who it is till then. Catch you next month with another update. Remember if you like my story, please feel free to subscirbe, or rate the page at the top.

HAIL, HAIL

NOVEMBER
View attachment 298171View attachment 298175

RESULTS

Celtic 0 - 2 Motherwell

Dynamo Kiev
3 - 0 Celtic (CL)

Hearts 1 - 3 Celtic
(Zaha, Destro, Kayal)

St. Johnstone 0 - 4 Celtic
(Camara 2, Forrest, Destro)

Chelsea 1 - 3 Celtic (CL)
(Carroll, Destro 2)

November started very badly, recieving a 2-0 defeat at home to 2nd placed Motherwell. Truly was a disappointing display and we never got going. The following game was just as bad losing to a shocking Dynamo Kiev team we had previously beaten 4-1. They absolutely owned us in Ukraine, which made me worry for the group and qualification for the ever important knockout stages. Leaving must win games against Chelsea away, and Wolfsburg at home. Back to thre following 2 league games, and we were back to winning ways. Comfortable wins against Hearts and St. Johnstone both away from home. The final game of the month took us to Stamford Bridge in a must win game against Chelsea. If we had any hope of qualifying for the knockout stages, we desperately needed a result here. As it turned out, the bhoys made it look easy, with goals from Carroll and Destro (2) to leave us top of the group with one game to go... Still not guarenteed qualification, but 2 wins out of 2 against Chelsea, is more than satisfying!!!!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
Mattia Destro
View attachment 298187

He got a bit grumpy because he wasn't starting games, but definetly a player i didn't want to lose. Started playing him instead of Sanogo, purely for the purpose of getting him happy again, and he's absolutely loving it. Let's hope he can keep this form up, as at the moment every forward i am playing is free scoring. It's a great problem to have.

So very annoying start to the month, inflicting our first league defeat of the season, and then a lose in the Champion's League to a ***** Dynamo Kiev team that made us look like wankers! Should of been an easy 3 points, but the win against Chelsea has steadied the ship. Just one more game left in the group at home against Wolfsburg, but not an easy one and qualification isn't yet guarenteed. They'll be looking for a win to take them through but determined not to repeat last season and miss out slightly because of the result on the last day. Next month will see new a new arrival with at least 3 players out the door. Remember if you like my story, please feel free to leave a comment, rate or subscribe to this page...

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:

RESULTS

Peterhead 0 - 6 Celtic (SC 3rd)
(Forrest 3, Sanogo, Fierro, Camara)

Celtic 5 - 0
Kilmarnock
(Sanogo, Hiljemark, Fierro, Forrest, Fraser)

Celtic 2 - 0
Wolfsburg (CL)
(Carroll 2
)

Dundee United 3 - 4 Celtic
(Sanogo 2, Fierro 2)

Ross County 2 - 1 Celtic
(Ambrose)

Celtic 2 - 0 Hibernian
(Forrest
, Sanogo)

December..... what a month banging goals in for fun, with mainly a 2nd string squad all month, and qualifying top for the Champion's League Knockout Stages, finishing top of the group... Which surprisingly saw on the final day the two favourites finish 3rd and 4th. So the month started with a great spanking of Peterhead in the Scottish Cup 3rd rd, 6-0. This set up a tie with Kilmarnock away in the next rd. In the next 4 league games we managed to stick 12 goals against our opponents, with great performances from both James Forrest and Abdoul Camara. Getting a starting place instead of Zaha, and Kadlec. The highlight match was against Wolfsburg in the CL final game which saw us run out 2-0 victors and progress from the group, which also included Chelsea, in 1st place. Complete dominance in which Wolfsburg were constantly on the back foot. It seems Andy Carroll is loving Europe, as it seems he scores every game. So im toying with the idea of signing him on a permenant basis. The biggest surprise of that day was Dynamo Kiev beating Chelsea 3-2 and leapfrogging them to 2nd spot, which left Chelsea dropping into the 'Channel 5 Cup' also known as the 'Europa League' lol.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

James Forrest
View attachment 298278
Wee Jamie has been amazing. Like i said at the top of this post, himself and Abdoul Camara have been storming the wings in the abscence of Zaha and Kadlec, and leave me no worries for the future. But having won the 'Player of the month' from the SPL i feel, this month's Player of The month' from myself has to go to Forrest. 5 goals and 2 assist, with also 1 M.O.M award. 5 goals from the wing is good enough for me......

Champion's League.......... and were still here. The draw for the 1st Knock out stage has been drawn and we have a fairly tough tie against Marseille. It has been drawn to my preference tho, and we will play the 1st leg over at the 'Stade Velodrome'. Hopefull for a sneaky win or draw then take the tie at Celtic Park. Either way glad we got out of that group after a couple results went against us. But that was purely down to us being *****. 2 giant kills, and then a final game finished in still... Happily take it. Next post will see the in's and out's of January, and have a very exciting CB coming in. So that was December, and half the season done. Would of liked to have had the season finished now, but unfortunately i've been busy in the real world. So till next month

HAIL
, HAIL

P.S remeber if you like the story, please feel free to subscribe and rate the page at the top, and feel free to comment whenever. Hopefully a few of you have also started this challenge of winning Champion's League in 5 years with 'The Hoops'. If so, let us know how it's going.

JANUARY, FEBRUARY & MARCH
View attachment 298470View attachment 298469View attachment 298471

RESULTS

Celtic 4 - 0 Aberdeen
(Forrest, Fierro, Sanogo, Matthews)

Hamilton 0 - 3 Celtic
(Fierro, Wanyama, Sanogo)

Celtic 3 - 1
Dundee
(Sanogo, Fierro, Dempsey)

Celtic 4 - 1
St. Mirren
(Wilson, Caulker, Camara, Kayal)

Celtic 2 - 2
Hearts
(Sanogo, Kadlec)

Motherwell 1 - 2 Celtic
(Kadlec 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celtic 5 - 0
Partick Thistle (LC S/F)
(Sanogo, Dempsey 2, Kadlec, Carroll)

Kilmarnock 1 - 4 Celtic
(Wilson, Dempsey, Kadlec, Garcia)

Kilmarnock 0 - 3 Celtic (SC 5th)
(Fierro 2, Dempsey)

Celtic 4 - 0 St. Johnstone
(Dempsey, Sanogo 2, Ambrose)

Celtic 0 - 1
Dundee Utd

Marseille 3 - 1 Celtic (CL 1stKO)
(O.G)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hibernian 1 - 3
Celtic
(Camara 2, Zaha)

Celtic 3 - 1
Ross County (SC Q/F)
(Adryan, Sanogo, Fierro)

Celtic 5 - 0
Ross County
(Fierro 2, Sanogo, Zaha, Camara)

Celtic 6 - 0
Dundee Utd (LC Final)
(Caulker, Camara 2, Fierro 2, Kayal)

Celtic 4 - 2 (a)
Marseille (CL 1stKO)
(Kadlec 3, Wilson)

Aberdeen 1 - 2 Celtic
(Destro, Zaha)

Celtic 1 - 1
Hamilton
(Zaha)

So i got well behind from January due to it being to late to type the month up, so i carried on playing through the night and thought i may as well update all 3 of the months in one... So let's start with the January transfer window, which saw us sign one **** of a prospect in Steven Caulker from Tottenham. Cost me £10m but as the board keep throwing money at me, i feel it's acceptable for a player like himself. Few years and he'll be world class. We also turned Javi Garcia's loan move into a permenant transfer. Going out we got rid of both Thomas Rogne and Cristian Tello, as although good prospect's i feel the players we have now are much better. That money recouped from the 2 out going transfers paid for Caulker, so a good piece of business.

I won't rant on about the league results, as after 3 months i've forgotten really what happened, lol, and if i did write them out i'd take up 2 more pages. So the important fixture we had all been waiting for, the Champions League K.O against Marseille. We went over there hoping for a sneaky win, at worst a draw. But found ourselfs down very early on... The only bonus i can say was we got the important away goal. This would mean we needed to get a score of at least 2-0. Well late on in the 1st half Kadlec produced two goals within a few minutes of each other. Looking good after half time, as Kadlec added his 3rd. 3-0 up with half an hour to go then Danny Wilson popped up to make it 4-0 ..... nothing could go wrong (yeah right), until one Ayew brother scored a vital goal 3 minutes later... And then it started... Under pressure all the way to the 90th minute, made me **** myself several times, we couldnt keep steady, with shots raining on Forster... All so close just a minute to go, and then as FM likes to do regulary, we conceded the goal which would see the mighty hoops knockout, so harshly from this years Champion's League. Absolutely gutted, i wanted to cry, i wanted to punch the laptop.... I wanted to punch Andre Ayew, cheeky *******. That was it, the whole season gone, with regards to Europe... So badly just wanted to leave the save and start a new challenge. But what is the good in that. We have to soldier on to that Champions League trophy, it will all be worth it when/if it happens.

PLAYER'S OF THE MONTHS

I will put up the 3 players i feel have been special over these last few months. They may not necesseraly have won the P.O.M trophy, but the players that have been my personal standout performers

Abdoul Camara

View attachment 298486

Valclav Kadlec

View attachment 298487

Clint Dempsey

View attachment 298488

Forgot to mention in the above that we absolutely destroyed Dundee Utd in the League Cup final 6 - 0!!! So we still have a shot at the domestic treble, and we have to do this now, for ourselves after the dissapointment of the Champion's League. It's hard when this happens to keep motivated in this league. But let's add the treble to our collection.

HAIL, HAIL

Last edited:
i've decided that i'm just going to post the Champion's league games up from now on, as not getting any responses and it is very time consuming. If more get into it again i'm happy to start doing month by month again