Celtic FC - Not even Messi can Messi with us

How did you manage Hernandez and Torres? I would have thought Celtic didnt have the reputation for those signings?

i dont know mate???/ i think the game is easier to sign bigger names.. i did have to offer alot for torres per month on loan... and he wouldnt accept the initial offer with a view to buy in the future. did try to buy him but he would only take 230, when i could only offer 130k pw

Hey been a decent story but how the **** did you get so much first season to spend you spent an absolute fortune!

You assembled some squad there to be fair would love some of these signings in my rangers game but that will be impossible for few years haha

@ianhall65 Tried to sell for as much as i could pal, then when it came to signings, i offered as minimum upfront as i could get away with then pay off the rest on 48 month payments... Only way to pay out fees like that when using a small budget. Obviously have to make some money before u can spend it tho.

@glennspb Yea not a bad squad, but there hearts are the green and white side of Glasgow pal lmao... By the time u get Rangers back up, im sure there will be a few decent regens pal ;)

Thanks to kenmitch1 i will be restarting this thread again from where i left off... off the top of my head tho i think i had just started the following season, so there will be a few months left out. So for those of you that want to see Celtic win the CL keep your eyes peeled here, cos the mans back on a mission HH

SEPTEMBER 2015-2016

Seeing that i've been away from this thread and save for a long time now, this month will mostly be spent in pictures, as i really cant remember what the **** went on, lol. But next month will be back to the old format. I do remember tho, that Torres was sent back to Chelsea, as i had better players in his position, and he looked a bit too much like a lesbian to fit into my squad!!

View attachment 359714So first screenshot shows that we are dominating like we should be, lets hope i can have a fully unbeaten/winning run throughout the season, but im sure theres gonna be one team that will want to **** up my parade. Rangers managed to keep up from last season so we have another bit of Old firm to look forwards to again. Not just in the cup.

View attachment 359715
Wow, i was shocked to see, that i hadn't splashed aload of cash in the summer transfer window, lol. But a nice addition in Nicolas Gaitan, he's sure to storm the SPL!! Too good to be here lol. Sad to say my man Beram went, but there just wasn't any room for him in the squad now. Clint Dempsey had to go, tho he was a great signing earlier on, again there wasnt any room for him.....

RESULTS

Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers
(Hernandez, Fierro)

Celtic 3 - 1
Schalke (CL)
(Zaha, Wanyama, Fierro)

Hearts 2 - 4 Celtic
(Gaitan, Fierro, Caulker, Zaha)

Celtic 2 - 1
Clyde (LC 3rd)
(Sanogo 2)

Celtic 3 - 0
Kilmarnock
(Kadlec 2, Watt)

Fenerbache 2 - 1 Celtic (CL)
(Fierro)

So to sum up the month, i don't remember what the **** went on, a bit like my old Saturday nights... It's all a blur, and then ends *****... But like i said earlier, next month will be back to old format, so we can get back to normal

So into October, and after starting back with a comfortable win, full of sexy football against Dundee United 5-1, i started to think maybe this season we definetly can keep the league winning run going, but that was brought back down to earth, with a mediocre display against Aberdeen, ending 0-0... I'd like to say that was down to resting the squad for the all important home tie against Man City, but that would be a load of pish. It was down to over confidence and not taking our chances.. So heading into the CL game against City i was a bit unsure as to wether we could get a draw from it, especially after the last CL game losing to Fenerbache! But always keep the faith... I have assembled a ****** good team for the SPL and they sure as **** showed there quality, handing City a 3-0 demolishing!!! So confidence was back to sky high, and the last 2 games of the month proved that this team is definetly good enough to win the CL (in which is my last season, i set my target for). 3-1 away to St. Mirren then a 5-1 home win against St. Mirren again in the cup, round off what seemed to be a nice month for me, getting back into the save. I also have aquired another (how the **** did you get him) signing, due to arrive in January. The fans best show me some love for this other 'Big Name' signing!!!!

View attachment 360126

RESULTS

Dundee United 1 - 5 Celtic
(Kuzmanovic, Fierro 3, Kadlec)

Celtic 0-0 Aberdeen

Celtic 3-0 Man City (CL)
(Ademilson 2, Gaitan)

St. Mirren 1-3 Celtic
(Garcia, Fierro 2)

St. Mirren 1-5 Celtic (LC)
(Kadlec 2, Hernandez 2, Kuzmanovic)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Carlos Fierro

This little badboy is turning into a little gem, scores for fun when he plays, but as i try to rotate the forwards, he hasnt got as many goals as he should... Sayin that 21 in 16 games isn't half bad now, is it.....

Football Manager 2012?

Good start mate, 11 points clear. A little bit of breathing space ay?

No pal, it's FM13.... yea not too worried about the league as pretty much guaranteed, but i set an objective of winning CL in 5 years, and im now on my final year. So have to produce the goods

So another month gone and this month didn't spring any surprises tbh... An away tie to Man City in the CL ended in narrow defeat, but i can't be annoyed about that as, the bhoys played there hearts out, pulling a goal back after conceding each time... It took a very late Aguero winner for City to pip top spot in group. But a win against them already put us in good stead. The rest of the month saw us bang in 15 goals in 4 matches, so we haven't lost our scoring boots, although defence needs a little tightening up, after conceding 5 in those 4 matches... funnily enough there have been a few goals scored from the back. So were leading into the last CL group game in 2nd place one point behind City... Next game is against Fenerbache, which we need to win as they have been scoring well, and are still in contention for 2nd spot... but no way in **** are we gonna settle for the 'Channel 5 Cup' come Feb. CL has to be won this season!!! There may have to be a couple of exits come Jan, which im really dreading as i feel every player deserves to stay and be part of this squad which is only gonna get better with years......

RESULTS

Man City 4-3 Celtic (CL)
(Fierro 2, Kadlec)

Motherwell 0-3 Celtic
(Wilson, Fierro, Zaha)

Celtic 4-2
Hibernian
(Forrest, Wanyama, Caulker, Sanogo)

Schalke 2-4 Celtic (CL)
(Fierro 3, Garcia)

Alloa 1-4 Celtic (SC 4th)
(Sanogo 2, Kadlec, Wilson)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Carlos Fierro

View attachment 360145
I don't really know what to say, he's scoring for fun, already hasd 8 M.O.M of the season (which has already beaten a season best) and is on 27 goals in 18 games... I wonder how long i can keep hold of him... And if / when other clubs come in for him, he won't go cheap or without a fight... This boy truly is a gem!!! HH

Carlos Fierro is a great player on FM always has been.

Enjoying this, great job on the league so far!

KIU!

December brought a nice winning run, starting with a win against Partick Thistle... There were 2 particular highlights thru december, the first being the home win against Fenerbache 4-1 to guarantee us a spot in the K.O stages of the CL... I thought this would of been tougher than it ended up, as Fenerbache were also challenging for the final spot, and there was just a point between us going into the final match. But the bhoys dominate the game from start to finish. So the draw was made near the end of the month and we welcome Juventus to Celtic Park. Initially it was a bit of a worry, but i'd like to think we can hold our own against the big boys, considering our results over the last few years in the CL... 2nd highlight, as of course beating out Old rival, Rangers... I will be polite about it, but lets just say there were a few things screamed at my monitor when the referee blew the final whistle... 3-1 doesnt justify how we dominated and should of had 10 goals. The Gers werent in it at all... As you can see the league is already pretty much in the bag, so concentration is on the CL... In my last post i refered to this being my last season at the CL, but it turns out im a bit of a muppet, and im only in my 4th season, not 5th... So if we don't take it this year, i have one more chance!!!!

RESULTS

Celtic 2-1 Partick Thistle
(Caulker, O.G)

Celtic 4-1 Fenerbache (CL)
(Hernandez 3, Sanogo)

Hamilton 0-3 Celtic
(Hernandez, Gaitan 2)

Celtic 4-1 Ross County
(Ademilson 2, Matthews 2)

Celtic 5-1 Hearts
(Ademilson 3, Caulker, Hernandez)

Rangers 1-3 Celtic
(Ademilson 3)

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

Steven Caulker

View attachment 360799
This easily could of gone to either Ademilson or Javier Hernandez for there brilliant displays throught the month, but seeing as P.O.T.M has been a striker, it was only fair that this boy got recognized.. Already known as a gem of FM 13, he made his England debut this month and also banged in 2 goals also... Great Solid player, that is constantly producing +7.0 performances. So December, we salute you Steven Caulker. Could also be a potential Captain of the future!!!