Celtic will run away with it

craigmcgregor

Reaction score
Too fellow celtic fans. Do you think we will run away with it this year with all the problems going on with the clowns across the other side of Glasgow and all the players they are selling wont we run away with it this year? I mean we have bought Joe ledley who is a brilliant player and other who look great and also Sammy is turning into a better player now haha JOKE! I also think it will get worse for them.

Whats your thoughts bhoys?

I'm not a fan of the SPL,but what I have seen so far and the strength in Rangers,despite Celtic's delve into new players such as Joe Ledley,Rangers will just about get away with it.Last season looked pretty good for the Bhoys until the end but Rangers just had more of it.

Too fellow celtic fans. Do you think we will run away with it this year with all the problems going on with the clowns across the other side of Glasgow and all the players they are selling wont we run away with it this year? I mean we have bought Joe ledley who is a brilliant player and other who look great and also Sammy is turning into a better player now haha JOKE! I also think it will get worse for them.

Whats your thoughts bhoys?

If Neil Lennon doesn't win the title this year he'll never win it,Gers are so depleted we'll be lucky to come 2nd with Dundee Utd so strong,Hibs always capable and a Hearts resurgence under wee Jim,i know that Hoops fans are absolutlely ******' themselves about our situation but i still expect us to be competitive,remember when you back a wounded animal into a corner it comes out fighting better than before,you have been warned!!!! LOL

P.S. you didn't buy Ledley you acquired him for £0 to buy somebody an exchange of monies needs to take place!

Come on the celtic! Hopefully they'll win it this year, I can't believe this joke of a club is beating you to the championship. :p

clowns across the road? well, you've won 90 scottish trophys, and us 'clowns' have won 122. we've been depleted for the last two years, even more so this year, and won 2 years straight, this year very comfortably. but you know, keep on talking :)

clowns across the road? well, you've won 90 scottish trophys, and us 'clowns' have won 122. we've been depleted for the last two years, even more so this year, and won 2 years straight, this year very comfortably. but you know, keep on talking :)

Some people like Clowns, some people don't.. You also find the odd person who's scared of 'em ;)

Look lads I feel sorry for Rangers fans, I really do.

They have to watch their best players just walk away, Boyd, Thomson, Wilson and so on.

I think though they have Fleck and supposedly a few other good young talents. Rangers will never just lay down, we still have to actually win the title this year, even though we are doing the signing, Rangers still have Walter "Watey" Smith and he has a few tactical ploys up his sleeve.

Neil Lennon has to win the title this season or else he wont manage Celtic for very long...

i dont care much for the scottish league but i prefer rangers to celtic just because off the chelsea and english link. but i do think celtic look stronger this season than rangers. but again us outsiders hope niether of the old firm wins it.

Clowns across the road? That's the kind of statement that might come back to haunt you!

If I were a Celtic fan (dread the thought!) I'd actually be quite nervous about the coming season as you are now pretty much expected to win it (almost) but i'd be very worried about how rookie Lennon is going to get this squad to gel together with so many new signings especially when they are OKish signings but nothing special, put it this way they certainly won't improve you much on the European front (granted this is more down to the sad state of scottish football at present and not a dig at Celtic)

I honestly really beleive that come the end of the season Lennon may well have packed his bags or had them packed for him. Just don't think he is the right man for the job to take advantage of the Rangers situation.

I don't think Celtic will run away with it but I hope it's closer than last season as the SPL is always better when both sides of the Old Firm are going for it

What concerns me about Celtic is that they are looking to make alot of changes to the team just like last season and I believe that was part of the reason why they weren't so good although the main reason was your ignorant manager who wouldn't keep the same team for 2 games and didn't want to change his tactics, but I hold nothing against Celtic so good luck and may the best team win

I can't stand Lennon, he's .. I won't even go there.

I honestly think Rangers will still win it, I don't think money's everything although it certainly helps. It means the youth players have a little more hunger and drive to be able to prove themselves and now it's their chance to. Due to that, I reckon' Rangers will win it. Tactically, I don't think Lennon's all there, sure he's great for a team motivator but I honestly do not think he can pick a nose, never mind a team.

Lennon didnt lose in the league at all last season including a 2-1 win against rangers so im not to worried about him being manager. ;)

I think you all may be surprised...given that this is Watty's last season, the Gers will be giving everything to win the title. It will take Celtic a while to gel their squad, which weren't together before Lennon started his signing spree after Mowbray's January additions. The Rangers squad know each other inside out, give 100% and still possess quality SPL talent in the likes of Bougherra, Davis and Miller. Expect Fleck and Little to break through this season as well, I can see the title going down to the wire.

Also, for the first time in years I genuinely believe that a non-Old Firm side could be in with a genuine shout, if Dundee United get a good start they're probably best placed to push on.

Rangers have lost toooooooooooooooooooooo many first team players ( BOYD, THOMPSON, WILSON, NOVO and possibly BOUGHERRA) therefore Celtic will win the title by about 8/9 points

rangers have lost a lot of players aye but we have a manager who has what 8 competitive games under his belt its no as clear cut as i would like i hope we run away with it but thats there excusses started already in preperation for losin aw we lost aw oor players
and to the guy who said 90 trophys to 120 odd that maybe true but how much longer have rangers been on the go for use did have a head start
& to call rangers fans clowns id say thats pretty nice compared to some of the names iv heard ppl on both sides call each other lol

Celtic should have it. We should have had it last season as well, mind. It all depends on what Walter pulls out of the hat.

I think we should take it. Lennon has brought in a good few players and if we can get an experienced cenre back we should go strong. Its alot of young players that have came in aswell so we should see the benefits even more in the season after.

We're not going to run away with it, that's for sure. Rangers have been "weaker" for 2 seasons and, look what's happened. Fact is, we could do it, but if we do, it's going down to the wire.