Celtic will run away with it

lets face it celtic fans, your young signings will follow rangers players and head down to england, after a season or two. you's wont be able to keep up the wages you are offering these players especially with the lack of champions league money. in all honesty, our situation isnt good, although i do have full faith in Walter Ally and Kenny and believe it wont be to long until we see some new faces at Ibrox, and unlike a few rangers fans who we have seen the true colours of in this tough time, i will always be a loyal Rangers fan and support my team through thick and thin! no surrender:wub:!

Lot of pish you were showed up for what you are against Braga, Awful. The only good signing you've made has been that mexican lad, Juarez. Murphy and Mulgrew are both woeful, and that Hooper is no better than what you've got. We will make a few signings before the window is done, and Smith is tactically far better than lemmon. It'll be closer than last season anyway.

Celtic have signed Daryl Murphy!!! For money is insane.

Rangers deserve to win the league by default due to that horrendous error by Lennon

People going on about us not signing any players yet and losing too many have to remember it is the start of august not september there is plenty off time for Walter to bring in new players and even if we don't bring anyone in this window we still have a team more than capable of winning the title.

and to the clown that started this thread you think Celtic will run away with the title no chance. Ithink use need a few centre backs or Rangers, Hibs, Dundee United and Hearts will be doing to use exactly what Braga did first leg!!!!!

The simple fact is - my gran is better than O'Dea or Hooiveld. Celtic need a CB and a LB...and quickly!

I have to say that you are all clearly delusional,Hibs will run away with it ;)

Still think we will run away with it lol? The more we play the worse we look.

The truth is we must win it with the money we spent or it'll be disasterous.
Unfortunately I just watched Rangers beat Newcastle and yes it's only a friendly but they play really well together as a team.
However, McGeady will be leaving, whether it's to Moscow or Villa depending on Milner's tranfer, so we will recieve around £10 million to spend to strengthen even more.
What we are in dire need of is a decent centre back because I was at the Braga game and Loovens and Hoovield looked dire, although we always knew Loovens was dire.

I think we'll win it or unless Rangers bring in a good striker or we don't buy a new centre back.

Loevens is the worst defender I can remember at Celtic since... Ehm... Tebily maybe.

Loovens and Boumsong.
What a defence.
With Sebo up front

Look i dont support any team in scotland and the fact is that it could barely match the championship.. and my question is why does everyone make a big deal out of it ?? God, celtic sign joe ledley and they think he's jesus but then he look where he came from CARDIF and david james turned you's down for bristol city .... and im dissin celtic even though i prefer them to rangers but i do support whoever plays the best football This season ....

I agree with you Martin the standard is shocking especially when you think that 10 years ago Rangers could buy the superstars of Europe with Advocat and co but now, because of the finances, Scottish football is pish so when a player like Joe Ledely comes along who is half-decent he is better than everyone in the SPL, but we don't think he's Jesus. Larsson, the De Buer's, Laudrup they were the prophets.

they still think theyre goin win for rangers to do even better

Chris, I'm not going to lie and I'm not being ignorant... but I did not understand what you just said. oO)

Look i dont support any team in scotland and the fact is that it could barely match the championship.. and my question is why does everyone make a big deal out of it ?? God, celtic sign joe ledley and they think he's jesus but then he look where he came from CARDIF and david james turned you's down for bristol city .... and im dissin celtic even though i prefer them to rangers but i do support whoever plays the best football This season ....

Is that because I've got him as my pic. I think he's a good player but at no point have I said he was "Jesus."

It's the Daily Record...I'd take it with a pinch of salt to be fair! If the fee is above £2 million, it'll be clauses and add-ons being discussed anyway.

To be fair we were told we had money to spend between £5-10 Million and we sold Thomson and Wilson for £4 Million and the wages we are saving after selling and losing players on a free so don't be suprised if we do pay £4 Million for the big Croatian