Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

New Chairman in the game!

Is there any team without owner? I'm new in the chairman game so i want to try it,looks interesting.:D;)

WATFORD TRANSFER LIST

Marc Navarro - RB/RWB - 23 years old - Valued at £875k - Available for £500k
Marvin Zeegelaar - LB/LWB - 28 years old - Valued at £8 million - Available for £3 million
Isaac Success - AML/ST - 23 years old - Valued at £6.25 million - Available for £2 million
Andre Gray - AMR/ST - 28 years old - Valued at £14 million - Available for £5 million
Stefano Okaka - ST - 29 years old - Valued at £8 million - Available for £2.5 million
Troy Deeney - ST - 31 years old - Valued at £8.25 million - Available for £3 million

attachment.php

Bournemouth 2018/19 season review

attachment.php

attachment.php

It was a historic season for Bournemouth who thrived under their new ownership. Despite limited spending in the summer of 2018, the Cherries were not shy of spending their £40 million budget throughout January, spending which helped them win 2-0 against Tottenham and 1-0 against Chelsea in the last few games of the season to reach a club record 5th place, taking the club to the Europa League next season.

The new owners are said to be absolutely delighted with Eddie Howe's performance in charge so far and with a reported £60 million to spend this summer, the Cherries should be able to build on to last season's success nicely. Performances in the Carabao Cup and the FA Cup weren't as satisfactory to the new owners, however they did say that they didn't mind below par performances in those competitions if it allows the team to do well not only in the Premier League but also in the Europa League.

attachment.php

Some interesting signings and departures occurred in the pre-season leading up to the transfer window opening on the 1st of July for Bournemouth, as top striker Callum Wilson left for Chelsea for £58 million rising up to £74 million after an incredible season under Eddie Howe, scoring 19 goals in 37 games and being by far the club's top goalscorer. Bournemouth fans will rejoice however at Ben Yedder's great form since joining the club in January, as well as the arrival of a world-class player in Adrien Rabbit on a free transfer which should really boost the side's confidence. The arrivals of Angeliño and Kolasinac at the request of Eddie Howe also are interesting signings and it will be fascinating to see how they do next season in the south of England.

The new owners have also released a transfer list in order to raise more funds and hopefully get some income for the January transfer window, as the reported £60 million budget has already been spent by the board on a heap of new players who will come in very soon!

Tyrone Mings (valued at £8.25 million) - 26 years old - CB/LB - asking price: £5 million

Diego Rico (valued at £10 million) - 26 years old - LB/LWB - asking price: £6 million

Dan Gosling (valued at £12.5 million) - 29 years old - CM - asking price: £8 million

Emerson Hyndman (valued at £6.75 million) - 23 years old - CM - loan

Harry Arter (valued at £18.5 million) - 29 years old - CM - asking price: £12.5 million

Junior Stanislas (valued at £15.5 million) - 29 years old - LM/RM - asking price: £10 million

Lys Mousset (valued at £7.75 million) - 23 years old - ST - asking price: £4 million

Jermain Defoe (valued at £975k) - 36 years old - ST - free

Ryan Gravenberch (valued at £1.2 million) - 17 years old - CM - loan

Willem Geubbels (valued at £1.4 million) - 17 years old - ST - loan

Loïc Mbe Son (valued at £1 million) - 18 years old - CB - loan

Last edited:
Southampton Transfer list

Charlie Austin - good striker, top finisher - 5m
Fraser Forster - experienced goalkeeper, good back up - 1m
Guido Carrillo - decent back up - 3m
Stuart Armstrong - top players, doesn't fit in team - 5m
Jordy Clasie - good midfielder, good on the ball - 5m
Sam Gallagher - decent young striker - 5m
Wesley Hoedt - on loan last season, good centre back - 5m
Harrison Reed - good prospect in midfield - 5m

Will listen to offers for these players, if interested make me an offer.​

Football_Huddersfield.png

HUDDERSFIELD TOWN

In a surprising turn of events, JOSE MOURINHO has been fired yet again. This time by a Championship club? I know, but it gets even weirder. According to club chairman Jose Mourinho was a temporary fix for an everlasting problem - the fact that the club just sucks. However Zlatan Ibrahimovic said that he will make Huddersfield great again. His first attempt at that was horrible - the club got relegated. His second attemp will be hiring Pochettino and getting a promotion.

[video=youtube;NrzVR1D0VXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzVR1D0VXw[/video]

View attachment 7112

“Conte=Dumbledore!!!!!”

Chairman Ted Lasso is thrilled with the change he saw under Conte. Wolves finished as one of the surprise stories of the season.

He praised the performances of new signings Pavon, Toby, And Juan Miranda.

He also prided himself on being the Robin Hood of the league. “We stole Toby from Spurs and Conte from Chelski.... we are stealing from the rich and becoming richer ourselves!”

Lets bring on 2019-2020

Transfer Window extended for 2 hours

We have another chairman joining the game so I am extending the transfer window for another 2 hours until 8pm so that they have enough time to get onto the file and send me their deals. This should also give chairmen that haven't sent me any deals yet a bit of extra time to send me them.

Burnley F.C. takeover completed!

1209300d1560619152-chairman-game-conquering-premier-league-burnley.jpg

Better days comes for Burnley F.C.

Early today,Mataa98 complete Burnley F.C. takeover.

Croatian millioner Mataa98 promised to the fans that he is ready to invest money in Burnley. Fans are ecstatic about this news and cannot wait a new season to start.
Mataa98 was short in talk to the media,just said that he can't wait to start with job."First steps will be appointing a new manager,and strenghting a whole squad.Some interesting names will come to Burnley in the last hours of transfer period. Only i can promise to our fans is that i will give 100% percent to make a respectable team in Premier League,and our players will give his blood and sweat for this shirt.Judging by the first words of a new boss,we can expect interesting period for Burnley F.C.

in the words of the new boss we can expect to have an interesting time in Burnley

Last edited:
Summer 2019 Transfer Window

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £61 Million Budget

Transfer – Luka Jovic – Benfica - £40.5mil - £13.5k
Transfer – Jack Butland – Stoke - £6.75mil - £34.5k – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Felix Passlack – Dortmund - £11mil - £41k
Transfer – Ahmet Sibri Yilmaz – Hertha Berlin - £1.25mil - £165
Transfer – Corentin Fournier – PSG - £1.5mil - £180

Brighton – Reifi – (-£5 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Burnley – Mataa98 – £27 Million Budget

Transfer – Fiete Arp – Hamburg - £6.4mil - £78k – Has a pre-arranged transfer in game
Transfer – Sandro Tonali – Torino - £11mil - £35.25k
Transfer – Xadas – Braga - £2.5mil - £12.5k
Transfer – Elias Abouchabaka – Leipzig - £3.5mil - £21k

Loan – Callum Hudson-Odoi – Chelsea

Manager In – Erik Ten Hag – Ajax - £364k

Cardiff – Jay10 – £154 Million Budget

No transfers made

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£16 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey – (-£750k) Budget

No transfers made

Fulham – KillerRoo – £55 Million Budget

Transfer – Vinicius Junior – Real Madrid - £25mil - £315k
Transfer – Fiete Arp – Hamburg - £5.8mil - £78k – Has a pre-arranged transfer in game
Transfer – Sergio Gomez – Dortmund - £7.6mil - £59.25k
Transfer – Maximilano Romero – PSV - £4.4mil - £3.9k
Transfer – Luca Pellegrini – Roma - £9mil - £76.5k
Transfer – Diogo Bras – Sporting - £320k - £3.3k
Transfer – Lisandro Martinez – Defensa y Justicia - £2mil - £5.2k – Already made 5 transfers

Loan – Joao Mario – Inter Milan
Loan – Keylor Navaas – Real Madrid

Manager In – Zinedine Zidane

£2.5 Million spend on improving the youth system

Huddersfield – Telstar – £63 Million Budget

Transfer – Sergi Palencia – Barcelona - £2mil - £7.2k
Transfer -Fabian Delph – Man City - £14mil - £120k
Transfer – Jack Butland – Stoke - £10mil - £34.5k
Transfer – Ignacio Camacho – Real Madrid - £6mil - £150k
Transfer – Gabriel Paulister – Valencia - £9mil - £94.5k
Transfer – Danilo D’Ambrosio – Inter Milan - £8mil - £81k – Already made 5 transfers
Transfer – Davide Santon – Roma - £7mil – E62.25k – Already made 5 transfers

FREE – Lazar Markovic - £2.5k

Loan – Arthur – Barcelona
Loan – Theo Hernandez – Real Madrid
Loan – Ruben Loftus-Cheek – Chelsea

Manager Out – Jose Mourinho - £977k
Manager In – Mauricio Pochettino – FREE

Leicester – Lupin Leso – £6 Million Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 – £4 million Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 – £19 Million Budget

Transfer – Abel Ruiz – Barcelona - £4.4mil - £38.25k

Loan – Patrick Roberts – Man City

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – £23 Million Budget

Transfer – Inaki De Paula – Athletic Bilbao - £1.8mil - £8.4k
Transfer – Carlos Izquierdoz – Boca Juniors - £3.4mil - £25.5k
Transfer – Maximiliano Olivera – Fiorentina - £6.8mil - £24k
Transfer – Seb Crook – Chelsea - £1.6mil - £330
Transfer – David Hawker – Tottenham - £1.9mil - £330
Transfer – Ben Binns – Man Utd - £550k - £330 – Outbid by another chairman

FREE – Gary Cahill - £42k

Loan – Tammy Abraham – Chelsea
Loan – Michy Batshuayi – Chelsea

Manager In – Xabi Alonso - £1.2mil

£2.5mil spend on youth facilities
£2mil spend on increasing stadium capacity by 2000

West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 – £57 Million Budget

No transfers made

Wolves – dwellsync – £16 Million Budget

Transfer – Bobby Hurley – Chelsea - £10mil - £330
Transfer – Lisandro Martinez – Defensa y Justicia - £2.5mil - £5.2k
Transfer – Francesco Vanacore – Roma - £1.5mil - £690
Transfer – Seb Crook – Chelsea - £1.25mil - £330 – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Ben Binns – Man Utd - £750k - £330

I am now in the process of making all of these changes to the saved file. I hope to sim until the end of the transfer window tonight and then until January tomorrow. Feel free to post your update based on transfers so far.

Last edited:
Summer 2019 Update

attachment.php

The window has now closed and while our own clubs didn’t make too many other big moves, the big 6 teams did, especially the Manchester clubs.

attachment.php

The story is pretty similar in the Championship except that our teams lost some of their big players as Arnautovic and Rice left West Ham and Pellegrini left Huddersfield in the three biggest deals involving the Championship.

Premier League

attachment.php

The league has not long started so it seems a little unfair to show the league at this stage but you can see it has been a good start for Newcastle and Leicester who sit in 5th​ and 6th​ position. Burnley and Everton are rooted to the bottom of the table but they have played some of the hardest teams in the league in their first 4 games. Burnley have played Chelsea, Liverpool, QPR and Man Utd while Everton have played Man Utd, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Man City.

Championship

attachment.php

All of our teams are looking pretty good as they sit in the top 6 with Huddersfield in an automatic promotion place as well in 2nd​. With amount of games you get each month in this league, the table can change very quickly so it will be interesting to see if our teams can maintain this level for the entirety of the season.

Ouch... not a very good start so far... **** you Telstar for getting Butland ahead of me! With such an old keeper in Begovic in my side, I have a feeling we might not do too well this season :(

Mid-Season Update

Premier League

attachment.php

There are no groundbreaking performances so far as the top 6 clubs are the usual suspects. Just outside them though are Newcastle and Leicester in 7th​ and 8th​ place. The high flyers of last season, Bournemouth, are down in 10th​ place as they look to balance domestic and European adventures.

At the other end and it is a depressing tale for Burnley as they are rooted to the bottom of the table with just 1 win in the first half of the season, a home win against Southampton. Watford will be looking forward to another relegation battle as they sit 3rd​ bottom with Southampton and Brighton just sitting outside of the bottom three.

Championship

attachment.php

It is mostly looking good here as 2 of the 3 chairmen teams here are the top 2 in the league. Huddersfield lead the way, 2 points above West Ham, and they both have such a big gap over 3rd​ place that they should only now be looking for the title. Cardiff however are struggling a little more and find themselves down in 9th​ place. They are only 2 points off of the playoff places though so it is all to play for in the second half of the season.

League Cup

attachment.php

There is only chairman club left as we reach the semi-final stage and that is Championship leaders Huddersfield Town. They will have to beat Tottenham in the semi-finals and then one of Arsenal or Chelsea in the final so it is going to be a hard ask for there to be a chairmen club winner of this competition.

Europa League

attachment.php

For the first time, I get to talk about European football as we have one chairmen club in the Europa League, and what a campaign it has been so far. In a pretty tough group, Bournemouth ran riot and recorded 5 wins and a draw to go through top of their table, Their reward for finishing top is a first knockout tie against Krasnodar. It will be interesting to see how far they can go in this competition.

My next post will be everyone’s budgets and the save file so you can have a look yourselves at how well you have done (or not).

Well then, a much better second half to the first part of the season! And what a European campaign so far! Thankfully we had a pretty easy group and seems like our First Knockout round tie isn't going to be too difficult either. Just need a decent bit of money in January to make sure we finish in the top half in the league again and do well in Europe too!

Mid Season Update Part 2

Budgets

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 – (-£4 Million)
Brighton – Reifi – (-£20 Million)
Burnley – Mataa98 – £14 Million
Cardiff – Jay10 – £98 Million
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£43 Million)
Everton – Pledgey – (-£27 Million)
Fulham – KillerRoo –
(-£15 Million)
Huddersfield – Telstar – £6 Million
Leicester – Lupin Leso – £25 Million
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 –
(-£25 Million)
Southampton – Benncfc – (-£18 Million)
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – £5 Million
West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 – £59 Million
Wolves – dwellsync – (-£6 Million)

If your budget is negative (in brackets and red) then you are not able to spend money on players until you bring that back into the positive.

Manager Movements

Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – Sacked, replaced with Steven Gerrard
Erik Ten Hag (Burnley) – Sacked, replaced with Nuno Espirito Santo
Antonio Conte (Wolves) – Offered new job
Chris Wilder (Cardiff) – Sacked, replaced with Daniel Stendel

For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager. (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in-game chairman decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give a response)

If your manager left for a new job (Wolves) then you can not bring him back. Your choices are to choose your own new manager or to let the in-game chairman decide for you.
Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Wednesday 6pm. Remember the restrictions you have on transfers from the first post and stick to them when sending me your transfers.

Game File
Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League January 2020

Football_Huddersfield.png

Huddersfield Town

JOHANNES EGGESTEIN - for LOAN - a very goo striker, who will score no matter the angle.​

God damnit lol, no money... For anyone interested in my players, the ones who I put on my transfer list for the start of this season are all available, just message me your offers!

Ohh Dear!!, no money and rubbish performances. things are not going well for Le Tiss!! Maybe a return to Soccer Saturday may be on the cards sooner than expected.

Although is no surprise I have negative funds. the manager spend 45M on very little talent. Lets hope big Stevie G can turn things around!!

Here comes a big transfer list, with many talented players available.

Transfer List

Nathan Redmond - Wanted by arsenal, quick and dangerous winger - 20m
Charlie Austin - been trying to sell him every window - 1m
Jannik Vertergaard - not playing enough, solid CB - 7.5m
Jordy Clasie - lack of playing time for me - 1m
Peter ankerson - decent FB who can play either side well - 3m
Matthew Targett - young LB, could become a starting player - 2m
Fraser Forster - Will someone please just take him!! - Free
Oriol Romeu - not getting enough games, but strong defensive midfielder - 10m
Jack stephens - Young CB, wanted to keep but isn't playing - 8m​

With every single arsehole at Watford underachieving this season, I'm open to negotiation for anyone and everyone!

attachment.php

Newcastle January 2020 Update

In January, we sit 7th place on 32 pts, in reality we are now safe from relegation for a second consecutive season which means that ultimately the minimum goal has been successful. I am also delighted at the quality of player Rafa Benitez has been able to attract on a shoe-string budget. This is aimed particularly at names such as Donny Van de Beek, Evander, Bernard and Bruma along with chairman signings such as Gueye resulting in a very competitive Newcastle side.

The biggest issue that i have just hinted at however is finance, we are struggling to completely rid the effect left behind by Mike Ashley and this is something we aim to tackle in the near future, we hope that following our financial stabilization we will be able to enhance our facillities, stadium and transfer budget.

Long story short. The team is doing exceptionally well, the manager is world class and the only thing lacking is finance, therefore i present my transfer list below.
Transfer List

Paul Dummet - Value £9.25m - Price £4m

Fabian Schar - Value £9.75m - Price £7.5m

Matt Ritchie - Value £13.5m - Price £8m

Yoshinori Muto - Value £17.25m - Price £5m

Ki Sung-Yeung - Value £13.75m - Price £7m

Jon Bautista - Value £9.5m - Price £7m

ALL PLAYERS AVAILABLE AT THE RIGHT PRICE

Until these players are sold we will be conducting no further transfer business

[FONT=&quot]WATFORD BARGAINS

ALL PLAYERS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY £2 MILLION EACH!!!!

OR GET ANY TWO PLAYERS FOR £3 MILLION!!!!
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Marvin Zeegelaar - LB/LWB - 28 years old - Valued at £8 million [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Isaac Success - AML/ST - 23 years old - Valued at £6.25 million[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andre Gray - AMR/ST - 28 years old - Valued at £14 million [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Stefano Okaka - ST - 29 years old - Valued at £8 million[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Troy Deeney - ST - 31 years old - Valued at £8.25 million[/FONT]