Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Gutted that I have to find a new manager after the success of Conte.

Wolves Transfer List:
Everyone!!!! I want some money to spend, please make me some offers!!!

Fulham Transfer List:

Unless you're going to heavily overpay me, stay away ***

Transfer Window Closed

I am not currently on my laptop but will be soon. I will post an update on transfers in around an hour at 7pm.

Which teams are available at the moment?

Sorry for not replying earlier to this. These are the current teams available.

Aston Villa
Norwich
QPR

The transfer window has just closed however so it is up to you whether you wish to take one of these over now or wait until the end of the season.

Transfer Window Closed

I am not currently on my laptop but will be soon. I will post an update on transfers in around an hour at 7pm.
Can we expect end of season update till 00:00 or we must wait few days? It will be interesting to see end of season results,the game becomes more and more interesting. Keep this good work ;)

Can we expect end of season update till 00:00 or we must wait few days? It will be interesting to see end of season results,the game becomes more and more interesting. Keep this good work ;)

It all depends on how long it takes me to make all the changes in the game. Most likely is that I will get one update done tonight and then an end of season update done tomorrow evening.

January 2020 Transfer Window

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 – (-£4 Million) Budget

EXP – Victor Carneiro – Chaves - £35k

Brighton – Reifi – (-£20 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Burnley – Mataa98 - £14 Million Budget

Transfer – Miranda – Inter Milan - £500k - £110k
Transfer – Antonio Candreva – Inter Milan - £6mil - £96k
Transfer – Thomas Vermaelen – Barcelona - £3mil - £52k
Transfer – Gianluigi Buffon – PSG - £1.2mil - £110k

Loan – Gabriel Barbosa – Inter Milan
Loan – Mason Mount – Chelsea

Manager In – Luis Enrique

£3 Million spend on improving training facilities

Cardiff – Jay10 - £98 Million Budget

No transfers made

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£43 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey – (-£27 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Fulham – KillerRoo – (-£15 Million) Budget

EXP – Kevin Trapp – PSG - £50k

Huddersfield – Telstar - £6 Million Budget

Transfer – Lee Kangin – Valencia - £3.4mil - £17k
Transfer – Lucas Silva – Real Madrid - £1mil - £69k
Transfer – Leonardo – BOT - £100k - £100 - Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Simon Pedersen – FC Nordsjaellen - £50k - £1k
Transfer – Antonio Aldope – Banfield - £250k - £1k

EXP – Victor Carniero – Chaves - £2.6k – Outbid by another chairman

Leicester – Lupin Leso - £25 Million Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 – (-£25 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – (-£18 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £5 Million Budget

Transfer – Abdullah Dursun – Wolfsburg - £950k - £160
Transfer – Simone Zanetti – Atalanta - £850k - £2.1k
Transfer – Leonardo – BOT - £200k - £110

Loan – Rodrygo – Real Madrid

Manager Out – Xabi Alonso - £2.7mil compensation
Manager In – Marcelo Gallardo - £300k compensation

West Ham – Hugo Caldeira1234 - £59 Million Budget

No transfers made

Wolves – dwellsync – (-£6 Million) Budget

EXP – David Silva – Man City - £45k
Manager In – Didier Deschamps - FREE

I am in the process of making these changes and will hopefully sim til at least the end of January tonight.

Last edited:
Chairmen Inactivity

I have not heard much from the following chairmen recently. Can you either drop a message on this thread or directly to me that you are still interested in this game, otherwise I will remove you from it to allow other people the chance to be the chairmen of those clubs. If I don’t get a message by the time I open the summer transfer window tomorrow (Thursday) then I will assume you are no longer interested in this game.

Cardiff – Jay10

Leicester – Lupin Leso

West Ham – HugoCaldiera1234

January Update

Premier League Transfers

attachment.php

Not too many big transfers in January with the only transfer making the top page being the move of Danilo Pereira from Liverpool to Leicester.

Championship Transfers

attachment.php

A couple of bigger transfers here as West Ham make some moves to try and secure promotion this season. This includes signing Steve Mounie from promotion rivals Huddersfield.

Premier League

attachment.php

No real big changes so far as we have only gone one more month further. Burnley are still looking like they are in big trouble at the bottom. Watford have been on a good run of form and have pushed out of the bottom 3. There is a big gap between the top 6 and the rest so it looks as though it is going to be a tough challenge to try and break them up.

Championship

attachment.php

West Ham and Huddersfield still lead the way and both chairmen teams look certain to be coming back up. Cardiff are still around the playoffs in 9th​ place and will be hoping for a good second half of the season.

I am currently simming forward until the 1st​ April where I will give another update and then the end of season post will be later tonight.

Good to see we have lifted out of the relegation spots. Wonder if the loan signing of rodrygo up front has helped....maybe he has scored the crucial goals to help us move up the table

oooh, **** it's close with West Ham. I really hope i will get the top place

Steve G is not making the difference so hoped! In the bottom 3! Need to find some form or in deep trouble!

February/March Update

Premier League

attachment.php

As we enter April, it looks as though the relegation battle is all but over. Southampton and Watford have both pushed out of the relegation zone and non-chairmen team Norwich have dropped in. Burnley are in a world of trouble and should probably start planning for a season in the Championship at this stage.

Championship

attachment.php

With 7 games to go, West Ham are all but promoted with a 9 point gap on 3rd​ place. Huddersfield are now only 3 points above 3rd​ place and are not as assured of the Premier League place.

League Cup

attachment.php

I’m afraid Huddersfield couldn’t pull off an upset here as Tottenham pummeled them in the semi-finals. Tottenham went on to win the whole thing but Huddersfield should be pleased to get so far into the competition.

FA Cup

attachment.php

We are guaranteed one chairmen club in the final as one semi-final is Bournemouth against Brighton. The other is Liverpool against Chelsea with the winner of that tie surely being the favourites for the final.

Europa League

attachment.php

Bournemouth were our sole representatives in Europe and while they have had an incredible run, they have fallen out in the second knockout round to Sevilla. I don’t think there is any shame in that, especially considering Sevilla’s record in the Europa League.

April/May/June Update

Premier League

attachment.php

I’m going to start at the very top and it was a very close end to the title race as Liverpool win the title on goal difference above Man City. The best chairmen team of the season goes to
Wolves who finished in 7th​ place. Everton were joint with them as well but finished 8th​ due to their poor goal difference. Bournemouth had another strong season in 9th​ place and Newcastle wrap up the top 10.

At the other end, we say goodbye to one chairmen team from the Premier League as
Burnley finish in 19th​ place. It was a very big gap from 17th​ place as they finished 17 points from safety. Watford and Southampton both performed much better in the second half of the season to secure their safety. Leicester collapsed down the table and won only one game after boxing day.

For the chairmen of relegated clubs, you will have the choice to either stay as your clubs in the Championship or to change club to one of the promoted teams. As we only have one relegated team, Burnley, Mataa98 will have free reign on choosing a new club, or staying with Burnley if you wish.

Championship

attachment.php

It has been a successful season for our teams in the Championship as we welcome back both West Ham and Huddersfield to the Premier League. Both teams did well in the Championship and while Huddersfield seemed to have a bit of dip around January/February time, they ended up comfortably finishing 2nd​. Special mention has to be given to West Ham though as they not only finish top of the table but finished with 100 points.

FA Cup

attachment.php

It wasn’t a dream ending for a chairmen team as Brighton did make the final but were then beaten by Man City. Brighton actually took the lead in the 2nd​ minute but it wasn’t to be as Man City ended up winning 2-1.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Liverpool
Community Shield – Chelsea
FA Cup – Man City
League Cup – Tottenham
Champions League – Napoli
Europa League - Lazio

Well ****... 9th isn't anywhere near our amazing 5th place finish last season but at least we're in the top half! Disappointing European campaign too and a bit sad to lose out on an FA Cup final but our squad is definitely getting stronger so hopefully we can push even more next season!

Thanks bcfc1 for all these updates btw, having ran a few chairman games myself I know how much work it takes so I (and I'm sure all the other chairmen too!) really appreciate the effort you've put into it! :)

Have to say i'm relatively disappointed in our collapse from 7th in January, however a top 10 finish for Newcastle is nothing to be scoffed at. With Rafa hopefully remaining at the help we can look to push on next season... assuming we have a budget.

I'd also like to echo the comments from Linecoigne and thank BCFC for the work he has done in running this and i hope to see it continue as it has been well run to date.