Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£39 Million) Budget
Everton – Pledgey - £18 Million Budget
Fulham – KillerRoo – (-£38 Million) Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar - £7 Million Budget
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £8 Million Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £4 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – (-£11 Million) Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £17 Million Budget

If your budget is negative (in brackets and red) then you are not able to spend money on players until you bring that back into the positive.

Manager Movements

Didier Deschamps (Wolves) – Sacked, replaced with Gus Poyet
Marcelo Gallardo (Watford) – Sacked, not yet replaced
Steven Gerrard (Southampton) – Sacked, not yet replaced

For the club
s with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own new manager. (if they are at a club, you will need to pay their compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in-game chairman decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give a response)

If your manager left for a new job then you can not bring him back. Your choices are to choose your own new manager or to let the in-game chairman decide for you.

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Thursday 6pm. Remember the restrictions you have on transfers from the first post and stick to them when sending me your transfers.

Football_Huddersfield.png

Huddersfield Town

FOR LOAN

Antonio Aldape - a man who will bring your midfield together.

FOR TRANSFER

Lucas Silva - Need to stop the flow of balls into your goal? Look no further! Lucas will stop the ball and give it to Aldape, who will make sure the ball ends up in opposition goal.

Everton Transfer List

Everton F.C have released the clubs official transfer list.

JonJoe Kenny - RB

would be a decent player/backup in the prem. Has averaged 7.00 this season but only has 7 apps.
can't get any game time under Marco Silva.

Available for 4m.

Yannick Bolasie - LW/RW

Great impact player, again doesn't fit into silva's preferred tactics

Available for 1m

attachment.php

Newcastle: January 2021

Premier League:

We are sitting 9th which i am pretty happy with considering the loss of Rafa Benitez at the start of the season and the lack of funds I have had to work with as a chairmen. In future i'd like to continue to stabilize Newcastle and hopefully break into that top 6, or top 7 now thanks to Bournemouth.

Domestic Cups:

As usual it has been an utter shitshow, lets hope we can improve in the FA cup this year, haven't made a semi final since being here which was an initial target to improve Newcastle's trophy cabinet.

Nuno Espirito Santo:

Considering the boots he had to fill he has been amazing, if there is any way to renew his contract i'd love to be able to do that as it runs out this season.

Transfer List (Sorry for the length, we are continually broke)

All prices/players negotiable

Yoshinoro Muto - ST - £18.25m (Value) - Available for: £10m
Jonjo Shelvey - DM - £17.5m (Value) - Available for: £10m
Matt Phillips - RW - £17.5m (Value) - Available for: £9m
Dominic Solanke - ST - £19m (Value) - Available for: £15m
Filip Kostic - LW - £12m (Value) - Available for: £7.5m
Bernard - ML/CAM - £30.5m (Value) - Available for: £35m
Matt Ritchie - RM - £12m (Value) - Available for: £6m
Idrissa Gueye - DM - £17m (Value) - Available for: £15m
Jeffrey Bruma - CB - £10.75m (Value) - Available for: £10m
Mihai Balasa - RB - £7m (Value) - Available for: £4m
Dwight Gayle - ST - £2.8m (Value) - Available for: £1m

Every single Watford player is available for transfer at the right price....send me your offers guys

Open to negotiation for most players in the side and I'll likely accept most offer to try and balance the funds.

I'm also open to bids from anyone interested in some of my players! Player exchanges are also welcome :)

Southampton Transfer List

Sofiane Boufal - not getting enough game time - 10m
Erik Pulgar - just is not playing - 4m
Valon Berisha - decent player but not a regular - 7.5m
Stuart Armstrong - tried to sell him every window - 7.5m

All players are available at the right price, make me an offer if interested.​

attachment.php

"LASSO SLAMS DESCHAMPS, REPLACES HIM WITH SPALETTI"

The Wolves chairman has prepared a statement:

"DidieNOT DeCHAMPS had to go! First off he sold Toby Alderweireld to Man Utd. Man that's like giving your lunch money to the rich kid in school... doesn't make sense!!! Secondly... and I didn't know this when I hired him... HE"S FRENCH!!! Only good things to come from france are fries and kissing.

In light of this I have hired Spalletti from the Italy National team. I think he has what it takes to turn this team around, and get us back to competing with our Everton Trophy rivals Bournemouth who are led by the Shirtless wonder.

Transfer List:

Anyone... except for Ruben Neves because he is a werewolf and the namesake of our club

January 2021 Transfers

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £12 Million Budget

No transfers made

Brighton – Reifi – (-£1 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Burnley – Mataa98 - £36 Million Budget

Transfer – Denis Suarez – Barcelona - £6mil - £148.5k
Transfer – Jeison Murillo – Barcelona - £8.5mil - £66k
Transfer – Andre Gomes – Barcelona - £6.5mil - £165k
Transfer – Sergio Diaz – Real Madrid - £2mil - £7.2k
Transfer – Jose Mauri – AC Milan - £3mil - £94k
Transfer – Victor Ruiz – Juventus - £7mil - £48.5k – Not signed due to getting first 5 targets

EXP – Robert Lewandowski – Bayern – No wage sent

Youth system improved for £2.5mil

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£39 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey - £18 Million Budget

Transfer – Andre Gomes – Barcelona - £6mil - £110k – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Thapelo Mosehlenyane – Kaizer Chiefs - £100k - £4k
Transfer – Guillaume Teyssier – Rennes - £1mil - £4k
Transfer – Vojislav Kovacevic – Vojvodina - £250k - £1k

EXP – Robert Lewandowski – Bayern - £260k – Outbid by another chairman

Manager Out – Marco Silva - £1.5mil
Manager In – Mauricio Sarri - FREE

Fulham – KillerRoo – (-£38 Million) Budget

EXP – Luis Suarez – Barcelona - £250k

Loan – Leon Goretzka - Bayern

Huddersfield – Telstar - £7 Million Budget

Jose Luis Diego – Atletico - £1.7mil - £15k – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Lucas Pratto – River - £2.4mil - £12.75k
Transfer – Ruben Cruz – Real Madrid - £2mil - £18k – Outbid by another chairman

EXP – Robert Lewandowski – Bayern - £355k

Loan – Tahith Chong – Man Utd
Loan – Leon Goretzka – Bayern – Outbid by another chairman
Loan – Shkrodran Mustafi -Arsenal

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £8 Million Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 – £4 Million budget

EXP – Shkrodran Mustafi – Arsenal - £1k

Manager In – Eddie Howe – FREE

Transfer Budget for manager set to £10mil

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne – (-£11 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Wolves – dwellsync - £17 Million Budget

Transfer – Ruben Cruz – Real Madrid - £3mil - £18k
Transfer – Jose Luis Diego – Atletico - £2mil - £15k
Transfer – Andre Gomes – Barcelona - £6mil - £165k – Outbid by another chairman
Transfer – Mao – ATM - £1.5mil - £7.2k
Transfer – Miroslav Dvorak – Hajduk - £750k - £2.7k

EXP – Robert Lewandowski – Bayern - £260k – Outbid by another chairman

Manager In – Luciano Spalletti - FREE

Hey guys, sorry for the delay but due to helping out a friend, I haven't been home since yesterday evening to get onto the game. I have yet to actually make the changes, let alone start simming ahead. Due to this I won't be doing any update until earliest Saturday afternoon.

There shouldn't be another delay but if there is I will let you all know.

January 2021 Update

Transfers

attachment.php

There weren’t many big deals in January but one interesting one to see towards the bottom of that page is the move of Tom Davies from Everton to Wolves in a deal worth up to £46mil.

Premier League

attachment.php

Bournemouth continue to be the best of the bunch as they sit in 6th​ place. Everton are not too far behind in 8th​ place though. Huddersfield and Newcastle round off the top 10 but it is still very close in the middle of the league.

At the bottom, it is still very close and it is very hard to call as to who is going to go down. Everyone up to 9th​ place Huddersfield should still be worried about their place in the league at the moment.

Championship

attachment.php

Burnley are still going strong in the Championship and now look to be in a strong position to come straight back up. What is slightly worrying though is that they have drawn all of their last 3 league games.

I am currently simming until the end of March where I will give another update before going to the end of the season.

Come on Watford....you can do it even though your chairman abandoned you this season :S

Wow Tom Davies for 37m rising to 46m. Crazy money considering the player.

February/March Update

Premier League

attachment.php

Bournemouth have slipped out of the top 6 and with a 6 point gap to 6th​ place Tottenham, it looks unlikely that they will break back into it this season. Everton, Huddersfield, Wolves and Crystal Palace all sit comfortably in the middle of the table and can start to think about what they need in the summer (if they have any money to spend).

While Newcastle and Brighton will probably think they are safe in 12th​ and 13th​ place, they are only 6 points outside of the relegation zone which shows just how close it is.

Championship

attachment.php

It has been a terrible 2 month for Burnley. 1 win, 1 draw and 7 losses leaves them in 4th​ place and now looking as though they will need the play offs to try and gain promotion. They can still achieve automatic promotion but it will need a very quick turn around in their form.

League Cup

attachment.php

We are still waiting for our first piece of silverware as Wolves were beaten in the semi-finals and then Man Utd went on to win the competition. Overthrowing the top 6 of the prem is looking to be a bigger job than I thought.

FA Cup

attachment.php

We are into the semi-final stages here and we still have one club left in the competition. Bournemouth will be hoping to become the first chairmen club to win some silverware although they have a tough trip to Wembley to beat Chelsea.

2020/2021 End of Season Review

Premier League

attachment.php

The end of the season is finally here and this time I will start talking about the bottom of the table. We have lost another chairmen club from the Premier League as Watford finish in 19th​ place and will in the Championship next season. They have been fighting down there every season and this time it was too tough a battle. They scored enough goals but conceding 68 in one season is too much.

Fulham can count themselves extremely lucky to stay up as the finish above Leicester on the virtue of having a goal difference just one better than them. The rest of the league looked pretty safe in the end. Bournemouth were the pick of the bunch yet again and look to be the team most likely to break into the top 6.

Championship

attachment.php

It wasn’t to be for Burnley as they face another season in the Championship. They turned their form around slightly to end up finishing 3rd​ but then lost in the play-off semi-finals to eventual winners Reading.

FA Cup

attachment.php

Our last team here (Bournemouth) fell in the semi-finals to Chelsea in a 3-2 loss. Again this means that we are still waiting for our first piece of silverware to go to a chairmen team.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Man City
Community Shield – Man City
FA Cup – Chelsea
League Cup – Man Utd
Champions League – Inter Milan
Europa League - Arsenal

******! I guess it's my own fault really as I left Watford to fend for themselves this year with no input from me....moving house and having no internet access for a few days really cost me! However, we'll fight hard to bounce straight back next year!