Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Fulham Summer 2026

attachment.php

At the close of what was heralded as Fulham's "best transfer window" in the club's history and transformative summer. Owner Justin Casanova-Davis held court with reporters on a wide range of issues at the club's newly revamped stadium.

STADIUM & INVESTMENT IN THE CLUB

cravencottage2.jpg

"I am absolutely thrilled to be sitting in this newly revamped stadium. When I took over this club, I promised to rebuild it from the ground up. During my time here, we have invested tens of millions of dollars into stadium revitalization, our training facilities, and junior coaching. It represents my commitment to Fulham and aspiration to bring long-lasting success to the club. We're sitting in a brand new section of the stadium that will now bring our capacity to 30,700. Most exciting of all is that we have received council approval for our plans for further Craven Cottage expansion. We are ushering in a new day for the community, Fulham, and Craven Cottage. As long as the support remains and our wonderful fans continue to support our club. We hope to add up to 3 new sections to the stadium and raise our capacity to over 45,000!"

MANAGER

In regards to the hiring of Mauricio Pochettino as Fulham’s new manager.

_99852471_nihalpoch.jpg

Mauricio Pochettino

“Look, I believe it is never easy to move on from a manager — especially someone like Thierry Henry who emulates class. I want to sincerely thank him for all that he has done for the club and fans. I know he will soon be on the sidelines again and any club would be lucky to have him. However, not every day do you have the opportunity to hire a world-class manager that so many clubs were interested in hiring. Mauricio has seen and done it all and most importantly has had Premier League success. After meeting with him, we quickly realized that our values aligned and this would be a mutually beneficial situation. We were able to agree to terms quickly, and I can’t express how excited I am. I just felt like this was too good of an opportunity to pass up. The optimism around the club is just sky-high. With him at the helm, I believe anything is possible. Our ambitions have changed, and that is what I wanted in my manager. I don’t believe we should be a squad that is fighting to survive or hoping to have a mid-table finish. We’re going for the very top, and with Mauricio as our manager, I believe it is attainable.”

TRANSFERS & SQUAD DEVELOPMENT

“I'm obviously biased, but in my opinion, this is the best transfer window that Fulham have had in their history, and it has just opened. We have been calculated and precise in our targets, and we were able to get every single player that we targeted initially. We have secured some key acquisitions that will add depth to our squad and bring competition for places.

LOAN – Cristian Moral – Barcelona
Cristian came to us via Barcelona and was our primary loan target. Mauricio and I believe we needed some creative talent from our midfield and felt that was lacking a bit in the squad last year. We believe Cristian will partner well with Bernd in our midfield and help unleash the attacking prowess that we have within the team. His Barcelona roots and passing creativity will be an essential element this year.

LOAN – Abdelkader Mokrani – Man City
Abdelkader is a pacy striker that can play anywhere upfront. I felt we needed him to shore up any holes in our attacking front 3. I like that we’re going to have a very tough battle to see who will emerge as our starting striker. Last year we couldn’t buy a goal. This year there is a lot of optimism about the attacking element of the squad, and Abdel will surely help us bag more goals this season.

Transfer – Erik Siano – Juventus - £4.5mil - £690
What can you say about this lad? He is only 16 years old and is joining us from a club that did not want to give him up. It was a battle for his services amongst a few clubs like Southampton and Leicester for example. But, I believe our discussion with Erik about how we plan on developing him convinced him to buy into what we are doing here. I think Erik will turn into a world-class player and I can’t wait to see what he brings to the squad. His signing addresses our concerns about our midfield dynamic capability and vision and gives us a long-term solution in that part of the field. He may very well be the best signing we make in this window.

Transfer – Mikhail Zaitsev – CSKA Moscow - £3mil - £30.75k
Mikhail is a tough young lad that we hope can challenge for a spot in our back four. Undoubtedly our defensive line remains a concern of ours. I expect that we will see further signings here and hopefully Mauricio can identify a target that can step right in. Mikhail may be more of a long-term project. But within this squad, if he trains and competes, he could step into the starting lineup very early on.

Transfer – Natie Sidibe – Espanyol - £3mil - £10.8k
I wanted to get a young, dynamic RB to line up across from our star LB. These two will bomb up and down the field and will cause fits for other clubs. Natie is someone that we have been monitoring for a while and felt like it was the right time to pull the trigger on a deal for him. We may end up having the best wingbacks in football in a matter of years. Natie will likely get opportunities to start early on and hopefully develops into the star that we believe he can be.

C2C – Cardo Ndongala – Everton - £100k - £24k
Cardo comes to us from Everton. Pledgey and I have a good working relationship, and we were able to complete a deal right at the opening of the window. Cardo is a very technical midfielder that further reinforces what was a weak area of the squad last year. I am intrigued to see what he brings and whether Mauricio can further develop him.

EXP – Jose Gaya – Arsenal - £30k
Jose will provide cover at our LB position. Something I wanted to see the club push on with was squad depth and competition. If one of our star players were injured last year, there was no one prepared to step in. Jose comes to us from Arsenal and has plenty of experience and capability. He’s going to fight for minutes, and that will help our squad get better.

Richarlison – PSG
It’s great to welcome him to the squad finally. We agreed to a deal in the winter window, and now he is a member of the team. His addition will bring some flair and creativity to a squad that lacked it last year. I hope he can win some points on his own. An area where we bereft of talent in the previous year is now full of talented players that can bag us some goals.

“I am pleased with what we have brought in so far. Mauricio and I will work very closely to add some more talent to the team. We need to add a couple more starting-caliber CB’s for us to be truly competitive this year. We’ll be on the lookout for the right deals and the right players that can help us achieve our ambitions this year. This is going to be an exciting season!”

Summer 2026 Review

Transfers

attachment.php

Not a massive window compared to previous seasons, especially for our chairmen teams. The biggest deal involving any of our teams was Everton’s sale of Marc Denniger to Tottenham. What I really like the look of is the transfers of Wolves as they have brought in Tonali and Kane.

attachment.php

One guess for a chairmen team that got relegated. Huddersfield have been decimated in the transfer window as I can count 11 players leaving the club just on that page alone. There are a few players coming as well but there is a lot of change for them.

Premier League

attachment.php

Very early in the league but some very good reading for our chairmen teams. Wolves sit at the very top of the table while West Ham and Watford are also in the top 6. Lets hope it stays like that when it comes to the January update.

Championship

attachment.php

As mentioned in the transfers, we have Huddersfield in the Championship this season but we also have Norwich as well. They have both made a good start to the season and at joint on points after 6 games.

Europe

attachment.php

Wolves are straight into the group stages of the Champions League and face a pretty nice group of Inter, Sporting and Villarreal. After getting through their group last season, they will be expecting to get through this group as well.

attachment.php

We have a second team in Europe this season as Watford went through 3 rounds of qualifying to get into the Europa League group stages. The group looks pretty nice as well with Valencia being an obvious tough team but the other two being beatable teams.

2026/27 Mid-Season Update

Premier League

attachment.php

Wolves are still flying high as they sit in 2nd​ place as we get halfway through the season. They are doing incredibly well and can still win the title if they can slightly improve in the second half of the season. Watford and Everton are also breaking into the top 6 at the moment as they sit in 5th​ and 6th​ place. Both will be hoping to hold off the challenge from teams below them and maybe even try and break into the top 4 to get Champions League football.

At the other end of the table it is mostly good news as none of the bottom 3 are chairmen teams, Newcastle are only just above it though so it is not as though we are all safe this season. Leicester and Crystal Palace are also in the battle for safety although everyone above them should feel as though they are doing well enough to be safe this season.

Championship

attachment.php

Two teams in the Championship and they are currently joint in 2nd​ and 3rd​ position. It looks as though it will be a tight race for promotion with Brighton slightly further ahead of them. Lets hope they can both secure promotion this season, whether automatically or through the play-offs, and that we can have all our teams in the Premier League once more.

League Cup

attachment.php

Once again we are at the semi-final stages and we have 2 chairmen teams left. They are in separate ties so there is the chance of an all chairmen team final but we also have Man City in one of the semi-finals as well so there is still a strong chance of no chairmen team winning this competition this year.

Europe

attachment.php

Wolves had a very successful group stage here as they won 5 and only lost the last game. Their ‘reward’ for this though is a first knockout round tie against Barcelona which will be one tough test.

attachment.php

Watford have also done well and have got through their group and into the knockout stages of the Europa League. They also have a team with some European pedigree as they face Shakhtar in the first knockout round.

January 2027 Transfer Window

Budgets

Everton – Pledgey – (-£800k) Budget
Fulham – daviddj –
(-£13 Million) Budget
Huddersfield – Telstar - £181 Million Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 – (-£88k) Budget
Newcastle – MrWisdoman - £3 Million Budget
Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£12 Million) Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 – (-£7 Million) Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £6 Million Budget
West Ham - Elfsborg12345 - £6 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £40 Million Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa
- £30 Million Budget
Bournemouth - £5 Million Budget
Crystal Palace(-£15 Million) Budget
Leeds - £9 Million Budget
Millwall (-£800k) Budget
West Brom - £8 Million Budget

Manager Movements

Alexander Tettey (Newcastle) – Sacked, replaced with Danny Lafferty

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. It will close on Friday at 8pm BST.

Game File

Last edited:
No business from me this window with only £6 million to spend! Let's hope we can hold on to our place in the top 6!

No business from me aswell. Trying to save all the pennies we have.

No business from me this window with only £6 million to spend! Let's hope we can hold on to our place in the top 6!

No business from me aswell. Trying to save all the pennies we have.

I have made a note of both of these.

Just a reminder to everyone that the transfer window closes at 8pm BST tonight so make sure you sent me your transfers in the next 2hrs or so.

I'm gonna have to leave this game, have not got enough time for this. Sorry!

I'm gonna have to leave this game, have not got enough time for this. Sorry!

Thank you for letting me know. You are more than welcome back if you do have the time and if the game is still running.

Also

Transfer Window Closed

January 2027 Transfers

Everton – Pledgey – (-£800k) Budget

LOAN – Kevin Rowley – Liverpool
EXP – Victor Hugo Pena – PSG - £20k

Fulham – davisdj –
(-£13 Million) Budget

EXP – Paul Pogba – PSG - £150k

Leicester – Mataa98 – (-£88k) Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – MrWisdoman - £3 Million Budget

No transfers made

Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£12 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Southampton – Benncfc24 – (-£7 Million) Budget

Managers transfer budget set to £0

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £6 Million Budget

No transfers made

West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £6 Million Budget

EXP – Victor Lindelof – Man Utd

Wolves – dwellsync - £40 Million Budget

No transfers made

January 2027 Review

Transfers
attachment.php

It was really quiet on the transfer front from every club as there were only two transfers in January that made the top page of transfers for the season and they are both Man City bringing in players from abroad. I haven’t even taken a screenshot of the Championship transfer page as there wasn’t a single January transfer on there.

Premier League

attachment.php

Wolves are still flying high in 3rd​ place and Watford are doing very well in 5th​ place as well. The gaps between teams are not very big though so they will need to continue their good form for the remainder of the season if they both want to hold on to these kinds of positions. We also have Everton in 8th place but with their game in hand they could feel they have a chance of breaking into the top 6 as well.

At the bottom, it is more worrying for Newcastle now as they slip into the bottom 3. All other chairmen teams seem to have comfortably moved away from the relegation battle but it is now all on Newcastle to try and secure Premier league safety before the end of the season.

Championship

attachment.php

We now have only one team in the Championship in Norwich and they are still flying high in second place. The gap up to top is 6 points while the gap to 3rd​ is 5 so their season could still go either way. The last thing they will want to do is to drop into the playoff places so their good form will need to continue for them to secure a place in the Premier League.

PIRLO BRINGS SUCCESS TO NORWICH
Ever since taking over at Championship club Norwich, Andrea Pirlo, as club owner, has seen an upturn in the form of the manager and the players. He also has signed two young players in January with huge potential for big money and the purchases are paying off with an automatic promotion spot looking more than possible at the moment.

2026/2027 Season Review

Premier League

attachment.php

A great season by Wolves who not only finished in 3rd​ place but only missed out on the title due to a few too many draws. They actually had the lowest number of losses of any team in the league but 5 draws was too much compared to Liverpool’s 1. It has also been a very successful season for Watford and Everton who both also broke into the top 6 with 5th​ and 6th​ place finishes. Both clubs will be looking forward to European football and with Wolves in the Champions League as well, the Europe section of my posts will probably be the biggest section for next season.

At the other end of the table, Newcastle were able to pull themselves to safety by 5 points but they will be hoping to not have to be involved in another relegation battle next season. All 3 teams that went down were not run by a chairman so we have all done well this season and if Norwich can join us in the Premier League again then we will all be in one division.

Championship

attachment.php

They did it the hard way but Norwich will be back in the Premier League next season. At the end of January they were up in 2nd​ place so to drop to 5th​ must be very disappointing. They were able though to secure their promotion through the playoff system and they will be looking forward to Premier League football next season.

Special mention to Brighton at the top as they absolutely dominated the league. When I look at how well a team has done, I don’t just look at their points, I also look at their goal difference and Brighton are far and away better than everyone else in both categories. It will be interesting to see how well they do in the Premier League next season.

League Cup

attachment.php

We finally have a chairmen team win the League Cup as Everton secured the first competition of the season. It took them until extra time but they did incredibly well to beat Man City and can add their first trophy of the chairmen era to the trophy cabinet.

FA Cup

attachment.php

And they can quickly add a second as well as Everton also won the FA Cup this season as well. They beat another Manchester club by a 2 goal margin but it didn’t take extra time to do it here. It is the domestic cup double for Everton this season and with their 6th​ place finish in the league as well, this must comfortably be their most successful season so far in the game.

Europe

attachment.php

An incredible run by Wolves took them all the way to the Champions League final where they were beaten by PSG. Wins in the knockout rounds against Barcelona, Inter Milan and Napoli are very impressive and to be so close to lifting the biggest trophy in Europe should give them hope for next season. Could they do a Liverpool and win it the season after losing in the final?

attachment.php

Not to be outdone by Wolves, Watford did the exact same in the Europa League as well where they got all the way to the final, only to lose it to Man City. 3 really tight ties against Shakhtar, CSKA Moscow and Valencia were then followed by a semi-final against Dortmund where Watford impressively won the first leg 4-0. Watford are in this competition again next season so they will be hoping to go one step further and lift the trophy.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Liverpool
League Cup –
EVERTON
FA Cup –
EVERTON
Champions League – PSG
Europa League – Man City

Summer 2027

Budgets

Everton – Pledgey - £73 Million Budget
Fulham – davisdj –
(-£26 Million) Budget
Leicester – Mataa98 - £46 Million Budget
Newcastle – MrWisdoman - £6 Million Budget
Norwich – CherriesOnTop – (-£35 Million) Budget
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £68 Million Budget
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £41 Million Budget
West Ham – Elfsborg12345 - £3 Million Budget
Wolves – dwellsync - £122 Million Budget

Teams Available

Aston Villa - £7 Million Budget
Bournemouth - £63 Million Budget
Brighton - £30 Million Budget
Crystal Palace(-£2 Million) Budget
Huddersfield - £154 Million Budget

Manager Movements

Carlo Ancelotti (Leicester) – Sacked, replaced by Bruno Monteiro
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (West Ham) – New job, replaced by Thierry Henry
Antonio Conte (Wolves) – New job, replaced by Massimiliano Allegri

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will close on Monday at 8pm BST.

Game File

Breaking neeeews!!!!!

Leicester chairman takeover Huddersfield!!
More about this tonight at 20:00!!

Huddersfield Town F.C. takeover completed!

Huddersfield_Town_FC.png

A new era for Huddersfield begins!!!

Ex Leicester chairman Mataa98 steps down as Chairman of the foxes and wants a new challenge. Huddersfield Town is a new promoted club in Premier League and Mataa98 now look to splash some cash in his new club,and expect to make a stable Premier League club.As first step in his new club,Mataa98 decide to bring a new manager to Huddersfield.To the joy of the fans,the decision fell on Jurgen Klopp.
Mataa98 with his new manager and their smart transfer politic announces in short time Huddersfield will fight for positions they lead in European Competitions.
Mataa98 promised to Huddersfield fans that they can expect some big movements and squad improvements in the following days.

0_GettyImages-600987770.jpg

Can I get in on the fun as Bournemouth?!?

Definitely. Feel free to download the file and then make your first post on here. The transfer window is open until Monday 8pm BST so you have plenty of time to send me your deals.

Awesome! I'll start checking out the file so I can submit my transfers to you. This is my first time to try this out so I am pretty excited. Thanks for running this!

Mataa98 - I have tried replying to a couple of your messages to me but your inbox is full.

Can everyone make sure that their inboxes are not full as if I can not reply to your messages then there may be important things I am not able to tell you.