Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Bcfc1.....that Troy Parrott deal to Wolves on an EXP....did that go through?? I didn't think chairman could nick players off each other in this way....almost like a gentleman's agreement?

Active Player Check

We are now quite a few seasons into this chairmen game and to be honest I am unsure on how many people are still active. Therefore I want to do a check of who is still active and who is not. This is the list of chairmen currently involved in the game.

Aston Villa - theKaustuv

Bournemouth - Linecoigne1998

Cardiff - NathWalker

Crystal Palace - WeArePalace

Everton - Pledgey

Fulham - KillerRoo

Huddersfield - Telstar

Leicester - Mataa98

Newcastle - MrWisdoman

Norwich - CherriesOnTop

Southampton - Benncfc24

Watford - TheNotSoSpecialOne

West Ham - Elfsborg12345

Wolves - dwellsync

I have heard from some of you consistently while some have not messaged for a little while due to different reasons, inactivity, holidays, lack of funds to spend.

Anyway, the reason I am posting this is that I want to check who is still active in this game. There are people interested in joining this game and so I want to make sure that those that are involved are active.

Can everyone that is still active in this game let me know by either posting a simple message on this thread saying you are still active and playing, or by messaging me directly to let me know. Can you do this even if you are someone that messages me regularly as I want to use this to check every chairmen that is currently in the game. I am going to ask that this is done by the time the transfer window closes at Tuesday 8pm BST.

If you message me after this deadline then I will not be able to guarantee that I will still have that club available for you so try to make sure that you have confirmed that you are active before this deadline.

Last edited:
Can I have Norwich please?

No problem. I will add you to Norwich. Feel free to post about your takeover whenever you can.

Bcfc1.....that Troy Parrott deal to Wolves on an EXP....did that go through?? I didn't think chairman could nick players off each other in this way....almost like a gentleman's agreement?

There was nothing in my rules to say that it couldn't be done so I have put this deal through. If this is something that people feel is not right then I can change the rules to exclude chairman players from the EXP transfers.

There was nothing in my rules to say that it couldn't be done so I have put this deal through. If this is something that people feel is not right then I can change the rules to exclude chairman players from the EXP transfers.[/QUOTE]

Don't know how everyone else feels about it, but I personally don't think it's right

I'd agree with TNSSO about not signings players on Exp from other teams!

Also I'm still in BCFC1!

West Ham Takeover
The family of the former IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad have today successfully taken over "The Hammers". Since the children of Ingvar have inherited a lot of money they have decided to get involved as owners in an English football club. Rumors says that the club now will focus their scouting towards the Scandinavian area, and therefore their prio at the moment is to sign a manager from Scandinavia. In a statement shortly after the takeover, the siblings said "We will be scouting Scandinavians but at the same time we have to maintain our place as an historical Premier League club. Therefore other more proven players will be signed to our club as well."

As of this is a restart for the club all the bids are taken into consideration. So feel free to contact if you´re interested in any of the players. Some players is transfer listed as we´re trying to make some place for other players. Currently searching for wingers so feel free to contact me if you have anything to offer me.

Transfer List
Demarai Gray - AML - 29 yrs old - Asking 13m (Value 17.5 M)
Lucas Ocampos- AML - 30 yrs old - Asking 10M (Value 17.5M)
Carlos Fernandez - FWD - 29 yrs old - Asking 9M (Value 15.5 M)
Guus Til - AMC - 27 yrs old - Asking 15 M (Value 27.5 M)
Vitor Bueno - AMC - 30 yrs old - Asking 8 M (Value 11.5M)
Sebastian Vegas - DC - 28 yrs old - Asking 10M (Value 19 M)

/Kamprad Family

Last edited:
NEW OWNERS COMPLETE NORWICH TAKEOVER
Today Norwich have announced that they've been taken over by new owners in the shape of Italian legend Andrea Pirlo. After retiring just a few years ago, Pirlo was thought to be likely to dip into management, however he has today decided to become the owner of Norwich instead. At the current moment, the bank is well in the red for The Canaries, and all players are currently up for sale.​

Hey Guys,

I've decided that I will be leaving Fulham behind. With not enough time to dedicate to the team I would much rather someone who has the time to take the reigns and make Fulham great.

Thanks for running the game Bcfc hopefully I can come back if I have more time and pick up a team if there is one.

I'm still active mate although you can cross me off your list for any activity this window due to a severe lack of funds....it would seem my parachute payments following relegation have now stopped. Let's just hope I've built a strong enough team to challenge for the top 6 this year

Hey Guys,

I've decided that I will be leaving Fulham behind. With not enough time to dedicate to the team I would much rather someone who has the time to take the reigns and make Fulham great.

Thanks for running the game Bcfc hopefully I can come back if I have more time and pick up a team if there is one.

Thank you for letting me know. You are more than welcome back if you have the time to rejoin.

Hey mate, I've been really busy the last 2 weeks or so so would rather let someone take over Bournemouth if they'd like than put half the effort in. I'll definitely be looking to come back if I get more time between now and the release of FM20 but for right now, good luck everyone who's still in the game and thanks for letting me take part bcfc1!

I'm in!!! Just got back into town!!! Back to Back europa league champ!!!!!!

Thank you for letting me know. You are more than welcome back if you have the time to rejoin.
Hello all!

I would like to join and take over Fulham if possible! What are my next steps? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all!

I would like to join and take over Fulham if possible! What are my next steps? Thank you!

You are more than welcome to takeover Fulham. What you need to do next is download the most recent game file and then decide on your transfers for this window and send them to me. If you are unsure on how exactly the game works then I recommend you read through the thread, particularly the first post and it should become more clear to you.

FULHAM TAKEOVER COMPLETED

attachment.php

Fulham's new American ownership team has announced that they have completed a business deal to acquire Fulham from its previous owners. The new owner stated that he felt privileged to own such a prestigious club & praised the former owner for their careful and passionate stewardship of the club. "I know that I am following an owner who cared deeply about this club. There is a solid framework and now it is time for us to move this club forward."

barack-obama.jpg

Justin further stated that he believed that it would take a couple of years to reinvent the squad entirely but that the ambitions of the fans & the team would come to fruition. He called upon Fulham fans to give their full backing and support to the club and in turn, would do the same. When asked whether manager Thierry Henry would continue in his role or would he be looking for a new manager. Justin unequivocally said that "Thierry Henry is my man, he is Fulham's manager without a doubt and he will get full backing." It has been well-documented that Justin was an Arsenal supporter & Thierry Henry has always been one of his favorite athletes.

MANAGER

0D2FD07E00000514-5986701-Arsenal_legend_Thierry_Henry_has_reportedly_agreed_to_become_the-a-1_1532509443458.jpg

Thierry Henry​

ROSTER & TRANSFERS

Justin also did say that a complete top-down review would be held of the club's roster. Everyone is available if the club was going to rebuilt from the ground up.

I.E. Any offers that are reasonable will be considered. No one is off limits on my squad. I like to wheel & deal guys. (H)​

Last edited: