CHAIRMAN GAME - FINISHED AFTER 10 SEASON. NEW LEAGUE STARTING SOON

Right I will be sorting out random teams now. I will be getting someone within the league to post a list in any order of those who are participating so we can randomly select the teams.

Right so we have 8 people for the league, could someone arrange the following into a random order and I will post a video showing the random wheel to give you your teams:

andyclark14
Crayth
Anderson883
SVR23
Victorhugo8222
TheMaestro
hq_robbie
tiqqu31

If you can post two random lists, one for top 10 and one for bottom 10 please. Once I have this list, we can rock and roll.

I will be sorting out the video for the teams tomorrow morning so you will know your teams then. Will just not have me talking like I had planned haha.

Here are the random orders for the draws:

TOP 10 TEAMS:
Anderson883
tiqqu31
TheMaestro
andyclark14
Victorhugo8222
hq_robbie
Crayth
SVR23

BOTTOM 10 TEAMS:
Victorhugo8222
Crayth
andyclark14
SVR23
tiqqu31
hq_robbie
Anderson883
TheMaestro

I will draw you one from each, let me know if you want to take both or just one when you see the video. I will hold out on post teams so people have a chance to see the video haha.

The bottom 10 teams I am going to have to just type them up but will upload the video at a later date as proof it was random.

Bottom 10 teams were as followed:
Victorhugo8222 - Watford
Crayth - Norwich
andyclark14 - Aston Villa
SVR23 - Newcastle
tiqqu31 - Sheffield Utd
hq_robbie - Bournemouth
Anderson883 - Brighton
TheMaestro - Crystal Palace

Video will follow sometime next week

Is there a list of top 10 teams? Cant watch the video just now but dying to know who i got!

Newcastle lol.. They are gonna be in different level from next season ..haha

I knew i would get them. Means i can fire Judas (Don't even want to mention his name initials BR lol)

Deadline for first lot of transfers etc. will be Sunday 3rd May 5pm GMT

Your transfer budget is only about 360m so if you wanna take Leicester insterad i would be more than happy to swap? :)
Nah mate... I already started working on it and Man City and wolves are still free