CHAIRMAN GAME - FINISHED AFTER 10 SEASON. NEW LEAGUE STARTING SOON

Nah mate... I already started working on it and Man City and wolves are still free
No mate i will just take the hand im dealt with wont be fair on any new players who join plus with City still available might be an incentive for new players to join knowing they are free.

Anyway i want the joy of bagging that rat Brendan'Judas' Rodgers! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Your transfer budget is only about 360m so if you wanna take Leicester insterad i would be more than happy to swap? :)

I am in the same boat, I think you were the one person who did slightly worse than me as I got Southampton and Aston Villa. I am looking forward to the challenge.

Just so people are aware, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Steve Bruce are both free to sign courtesy of @SVR27

I will post a full breakdown of everyone's teams later. Everything is open so happy buying, selling, firing etc.

Did I get Arsenal in the Top 10?

I'll take both the teams thanks, think I got Chelsea in the first round and then Palace in the second. Happy with that.

Right after the draw the teams are as follows:

CHAIRMANTOP 10 TEAMBUDGETBOTTOM 10 TEAMBUDGET
Southampton
£18,986,926
Aston Villa
£9,811,530
Arsenal
£269,563,815
Norwich
£170,568
Everton
£86,970,498
Bournemouth
£7,670,999
Tottenham
£238,505,823
Brighton
£4,393,607
Chelsea
£279,392,742
Crystal Palace
£35,402,905
Leicester
£5,457,909
Watford
£13,865,866
@SVR27
Man Utd
£393,538,160
Newcastle
£80,092,316
Tiqqu31 (Discord)
Liverpool
£199,726,072
Sheffield Utd
-£11,954,712
AVAILABLE TEAMS
Man City
£272,487,358
Burnley
£32,885,687
Wolves
£22,924,932
West Ham
£29,912,330

Manager Casulaties (Can be signed as Unemployed Managers):
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Man Utd
Steve Bruce - Newcastle
Brendan Rodgers - Leicester (Picked up by Aston Villa)
Dean Smith - Aston Villa
Ralph Hasenhuttl - Southampton
Nigel Pearson - Watford
Graham Potter - Brighton

Deadline for transfers etc. to be sent to me via here or on Discord by Sunday 3rd May 5pm GMT. Should you fail to contact me in two consecutive windows (still let me know should you not wish to make any moves) you will be removed from the league.

Last edited:
Bastos Family Take Over of Tottenham Hotspur Complete

Tottenham Hotspur Wallpaper 4.jpg

The Spanish family who are steeped in the traditions of football have been trying to acquire the football club from Daniel Levy for the past few seasons, and after many failed attempts they finally had their take over approved for around $950,000,000! The spanish football loving family had a short comment to submit to the 'Spurs' fans after the take over was complete.

"We the bastos family are so very proud of being able to lead such a prestigous club like Tottenham hotspurs. We come with ambition and the craving to win like no other. Throughout our first transfer season we will be looking to acquire the players to push us on to new unfound heights. We do not expect this to happen all in one season and we are looking to give whoever becomes in charge of our great club the time to get it right.

Does this spell the end for the 'chosen one?'
Jose-Mourinho.jpg

It is reported that as the Spanish family are a family of football purists then it may not be Jose Mourinho that leads the new regime forwars. It is reported that the new owners have scheduled a meeting with Mourinho Immediately so It will be very interesting to see what comes of this. It is said that the family may look to appoint a manager with a pure brand of football.

So Who could this be?

Gianfranco-Zola.jpg

Odds On Gianfranco Zola have dropped as low as 5/1 on the bookmakers to be the next Tottenham Manager! Could we see his silky one touch football grace the Tottenham pitch this season?

skysports-andre-villas-boas_4902027.jpg
A return to the silky smooth manager of Villas Boas has also been and outside tout from bookmakers sitting at 33/1. Likely to be unpopular with Spurs fans, Will the spanish family go back to the young Portugese coach?

Juan Lillo .jpg

Juan Manuel Lillo Currently coaching in China has been slash to 3/1 to be appointed by the spanish family. With a possesion based approach he is the bookies favourite to take the hotseat.

When asked to comment on the managerial ongoings happening the Bastos family refused to comment

Bastos Family Take Over of Tottenham Hotspur Complete

View attachment 501342

The Spanish family who are steeped in the traditions of football have been trying to acquire the football club from Daniel Levy for the past few seasons, and after many failed attempts they finally had their take over approved for around $950,000,000! The spanish football loving family had a short comment to submit to the 'Spurs' fans after the take over was complete.

"We the bastos family are so very proud of being able to lead such a prestigous club like Tottenham hotspurs. We come with ambition and the craving to win like no other. Throughout our first transfer season we will be looking to acquire the players to push us on to new unfound heights. We do not expect this to happen all in one season and we are looking to give whoever becomes in charge of our great club the time to get it right.

Does this spell the end for the 'chosen one?'
View attachment 501343

It is reported that as the Spanish family are a family of football purists then it may not be Jose Mourinho that leads the new regime forwars. It is reported that the new owners have scheduled a meeting with Mourinho Immediately so It will be very interesting to see what comes of this. It is said that the family may look to appoint a manager with a pure brand of football.

So Who could this be?

View attachment 501344

Odds On Gianfranco Zola have dropped as low as 5/1 on the bookmakers to be the next Tottenham Manager! Could we see his silky one touch football grace the Tottenham pitch this season?

View attachment 501345
A return to the silky smooth manager of Villas Boas has also been and outside tout from bookmakers sitting at 33/1. Likely to be unpopular with Spurs fans, Will the spanish family go back to the young Portugese coach?

View attachment 501346
Juan Manuel Lillo Currently coaching in China has been slash to 3/1 to be appointed by the spanish family. With a possesion based approach he is the bookies favourite to take the hotseat.

When asked to comment on the managerial ongoings happening the Bastos family refused to comment
Wow..thats some work you did there..

Wow..thats some work you did there..

That is what we like to see in this, people post an update story after each update to help the league move forward as it is where we could generate the interest.

Chelsea FC Announce Takeover
Chelsea Logo.png

Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has put his money into take over at Chelsea from Roman Abramovich. The announcement was made in the early hours of the morning as Abramovich reportedly was disgruntled at the club and wanted to sell it. Drogba is reunited with current manager and former teammate Frank Lampard in what is sure to be an interesting time at the Blues.

In the midst of all this, Drogba has announced a preliminary transfer list for the club.

***** Caballero - 1 million (Valued at 1.5 million)
Marcos Alonso - 20 million (Valued at 41 million)
Lewis Baker - 2.5 million (Valued at 6.75 million)
Willian - 20 million (Valued at 39 million)
Pedro - 10 million (Valued at 24 million)
Olivier Giroud - 7.5 million (Valued at 14.25 million)

These prices are very negotiable so feel free to simply ask for a better deal.

Crystal Palace FC Announce Takeover
CPFC Logo.png

Crystal Palace owner Steve Parish has taken a back seat in his role as Chairman to make way for Paul Gascoigne to be the new owner of the club. England's former wonder boy has had his issues in his career but this avenue into football paves a new pathway for him. He takes charge with immediate effect and has wasted no time in releasing a transfer list.

Scott Dann - 2.5m
Wayne Hennessey - 2.5m

All players are open to pretty low offers in honesty; even Zaha, but I'd need good offers for him if clubs want him.

AFTV COMPLETE ARSENAL TAKEOVER!
1588392829857.png

The head honcho of AFTV has taken the reigns as chairman of Arsenal announcing he and fellow board members have completed the takeover of Arsenal Football Club and intend on bringing a new golden era to the club. All the contracts have been signed and Robbie has said he and fellow board members are yet to have a meeting to decide whether Arteta will stay on as manager but will announce plans in a few short hours.

MORE NEWS COMING SOON... STAY TUNED