CHAIRMAN GAME - FINISHED AFTER 10 SEASON. NEW LEAGUE STARTING SOON

Jan 1st Update-

Prem.jpg

Screenshot (74).png

Screenshot (76).png

And we are at the halfway stage in season 2026! We have a 5 way battle for the title, it looks like it is going to be the league that keeps on giving. 5 points seperate the top 5! Everton have a mini revival going on and sit just outside the European places. Bournemouth, Derby and Watford are the ones who find themselves in a relegation scrap with Arsenal continuing to disappoint.
3 new men at the top of the scoring charts with Sforza leading the pack! Parrott and Cabrera follow him closely

EFL_Championship.png

Screenshot (78).png

Bristol City remain top but it is also very close in the Championship. Burnley and west ham join the 3 way fight for Automatic promotion and the title. Palace have dropped off and now find themselves in 10th position.

Screenshot (80).png

League 1.png

Screenshot (82).png

Wimbledon are still in a bit of trouble at the bottom, being above the drop zone only by goal difference! Although it is an extremely tight division throughout the whole league and a run of form wouldn't rule out the play offs!!

Screenshot (84).png

League 2.jpg

Screenshot (86).png

Wycombe continue to dominate League 2 and are pretty much promoted by the new year. Henry and his team will be looking to now set new records.

Screenshot (88).png

Vanarama south.jpg

Screenshot (90).png

And in the Vanarama Souh things are heating up. Dulwich and Barnet have a straight shootout for automatic promotion both being clear at the top. This will be a very interesting watch as they look to climb out of a tough league

Screenshot (92).png

fa cup.jpg

Screenshot (97).png

Screenshot (99).png

The fa cup 3rd round draw with a heap of chairman teams still involved! Most notable is Wycombe still being in the hat in the 3rd round draw!

Caraboa Cup.jpg

Screenshot (101).png

Semi final draw see's a couple of big games, Blackburn have the toughest game in the semi final draw by far.

Champions league.jpg

Screenshot (103).png

Champions league first knockout round

Europa League 2.jpg

Screenshot (105).png

Thanks to @Anderson883 for sorting out this window's update for me, much appreicated. I will try and get budgets uploaded tonight. Deadline for this week will be Wednesday 7pm UK time.

Anyone wanting to join, please DM me with the team you would like and your discord name.

1592411543447.png

JOSE PEKERMAN EXTENDS BLACKBURN ROVERS CONTRACT!!
1592411850793.png

Blackburn Rovers are delighted to announce a 3 year contract extension of the footballing genius Jose Pekerman. The now 76 year old, who's contract was due to expire in the summer, has done wonders in his as of today, 1st January 2026, 4 year partnership with the Blackburn board as they continue to stride to improve The Rovers with accolades including winning the Championship, a 9th place finish last season and challenging for a European spot in this current season! His leadership, tactical brilliance and footballing IQ has had an evident effect on the Blackburn youngsters as they learn each day from one of the smartest men in football. #JosePekermanTillSummer2029

1st April Update-

Prem.jpg

Screenshot (108).png

We are beginning to get very tight here!! Liverpool leade the way but only by 1 point, Tottenham are on their tail and chasing 2 titles in 2 seasons. City and United are the ther 2 in the title chase! Chelsea (huge dip in form, went on a run of 1 win in 7 games) and Everton occupy the europa league spaces. But just look at Arsenal, Safe but nt quite yet, they still need a few wins to have premier league safety!!!

Screenshot (110).png

A bit of an in depth look at the stats. Erling Haaland finds his way to the top of the leader board for goals and player of the match. Harry Kane (now nearly 33) leads the way for assists for Spurs.

EFL_Championship.png

Screenshot (112).png

We have an interesting Championship campaign on our hands. Couple chairman clubs sitting just outside the play off zone. Sunderland have hit horror form at the wrong time and Chairman Andy will be disappointed at the run of form, could heads roll?

Screenshot (114).png

League 1.png

Screenshot (116).png

Our Chairman team in League ne has hauled themselves out of a dogfight and into mid table safety! Could we see a late run to the play offs?

League 2.jpg

Screenshot (118).png

I think the picture says it all about League 2 this season. The only big news is that Henry has left Wycombe wanderers.

Vanarama south.jpg

Screenshot (120).png

Our 2 chairman clubs have run away with it in the conference South, Dulwich look comfortable and it is Barnet who look like they might have to go through the dreaded play offs!!​

1st April-

Caraboa Cup.jpg

Screenshot (122).png

We saw Tottenham overturn City at their home ground to make another cup final while United made hard work of Blackburn to make it to Wembley too.

Screenshot (123).png

And in pssibly one of the more one sided affairs we have seen in a final, Tottenham take the Carabao cup again to add to their ever growing trophy cabinet.

fa cup.jpg

Screenshot (125).png

We have some interesting Semi finals on the books here, but you would have to say it is Citys to lose!!!

Champions league.jpg

Screenshot (127).png

3 Chairman clubs left in the champions league, all with a decent shout f making the semi finals!

Europa League.jpg

Screenshot (129).png

An all chairman european quarter final makes for tasty reading!!

2025/26 Chairman League Season Review
BT Sport.jpg

Rio Ferdinand.jpeg

It has been another interesting season all around England, with an entertaining season, although it didn't spring too many surprises, in the eyes of football pundit Rio Ferdinand who joins us now. There is a very interesting time ahead at several clubs, as youngsters continue to develop into world class players, but the strangle hold of Manchester City and Liverpool has barely changed over the course of 6 seasons, with only Tottenham being the other side to have won the title.

Interviewer: "Let's start off with the Premier League, Rio. How did you feel about Manchester City winning their 4th title within the last 5 years?"

Rio: "Ultimately I am not surprised. Obviously they were my biggest rivals in my playing days, but I've come to accept how good a side they've become. However, their performance in the transfer market dipped after the previous chairman left, and although they have a lot of money, I'm wondering if new ownership could have a poor effect on the club with some unintelligent transfers."

"No surprise in Liverpool claiming second spot either for me. They also won the Champions League, which I am sure they will be delighted with. I was surprised by my former club, Manchester United. They were fighting for Top 4 at the halfway point but ultimately finished in a solid 3rd place, which is a good finish for a young squad with a bright future, in my opinion. Tottenham continue to impress me despite finishing 4th, I admire their players quite a lot, watching Juan Carlos Cabrera play live is a privilege I am delighted to have."

"Everton also continue to underachieve in my books. They have a great squad, players such as Yohann Weber and Sam Hampson catch the eye and are still young. However, they still fail to break the Top 4 mould, and this season was a particular low point for them, finishing 7th and losing in the Europa League final. They lost 14 times and for a club like that, it is unacceptable to finish that far down."

"I'll touch on relegation quickly here. Sheffield United went down after a long period of staying up, but they should go in with their heads held high. West Ham are a yo-yo club by now and Cardiff were a bit of a mixed bag, but ultimately I think they'll bounce back. Big congratulations to Sunderland who have done the opposite to City and new ownership has seen them fly high into the Premier League. What a season for them!"

Interviewer: "We don't want to take up all of your time, so maybe you would want to just touch on the other divisions at this point?"

Rio: "Sounds like your trying to get rid of me (chuckles)! On a serious note though, how good are Wycombe? The football they've played has been some of the best across the entire football system in my opinion. I do have a bit of personal rivalry with Gary Neville from our United days, but he has more than one-upped me with his achievements at the club, assisting Thierry Henry before going on to lead the way."

"The other teams which caught my eye were Dulwich Hamlet and Barnet. They both romped their leagues and their transfer business for the divisions which they are in is extremely solid. I am interested to see how they do in a higher division and I'm also keeping my eye on their best players, because I think they could have a future higher up even if their clubs do not."

"I'm afraid the wife is calling me so I'll have to be off, but good to have covered the season today."

Interviewer: "A pleasure to have you Rio."

An interesting season ahead, but who will claim the title?