Chairman Game - The Championship

WOOHOO!!! Back in the championship. A shame we fell so far behind top spot though. Beaten in the biggest game of my season 2 years in a row on penalties. ****.

Not a great budget to be going up with. I thought i'd be at least back in the positives.

Hey notsospecialone. There's an issue with the transfer from January.

I noticed Assane Gnoukouri wasn't in my squad when i loaded up the new save and it appears he was sold to Blackburn in January for $4.2m. Whats the process for this type of thing?

Millwall - madmat23

EXP - Assane Gnoukouri - Spurs - £5k p/w

Business done by our managers in the window (over £2 million)

Blackburn signed Assane Gnoukouri from Spurs for £4.2 million

FINALLY!!!!! From the Championship, to League One, back to the Championship and now into the Prem! Did help having mega money thrown at us!

At least I have a decent budget but the squad is already good enough. Really frustrating that we’ve gone down again. Congrats to Norwich though after 3 years of heartbreak!

Hey notsospecialone. There's an issue with the transfer from January.

I noticed Assane Gnoukouri wasn't in my squad when i loaded up the new save and it appears he was sold to Blackburn in January for $4.2m. Whats the process for this type of thing?

Millwall - madmat23

EXP - Assane Gnoukouri - Spurs - £5k p/w

Business done by our managers in the window (over £2 million)

Blackburn signed Assane Gnoukouri from Spurs for £4.2 million

Because Blackburn bought him they keep him I'm afraid.

At least I have a decent budget but the squad is already good enough. Really frustrating that we’ve gone down again. Congrats to Norwich though after 3 years of heartbreak!

Hang in there mate, I'm sure you are only a big signing away from getting back up and consolidating. I've tried to sign players that are good, but not necessarily top end, keeps the big clubs away

We have more teams in the prem than in the championship now!! Well done lads!!

Middlesboro transfer list
DC Lazar Samardzic £40m
DM Andre Zambo £17m
DC Hasan Seferovic £10m
MC Murphy Kalala £7m
AM J Thacker £7m
DC Bram Koevermans £5m
GK Paul Biggs £5m
DR Aaoron Wan-Bissaka £5m
AT Stefan Jokanovic £4m
MC Scott McTominay £2m
DL Max Lowe £1m
DC Stefan Savic £500k
MC Lee Jae Sung - £500k

Last edited:
Because Blackburn bought him they keep him I'm afraid.

Thats really hard to swallow considering I am short of players in that position and have no money to spend and there was no way of me knowing that was going to happen before I made my bid for him.

Oh well **** happens I guess and i’ll make sure my manager gets the millwall lads to kick the **** out of him when we see him throughout the next season.

Thats really hard to swallow considering I am short of players in that position and have no money to spend and there was no way of me knowing that was going to happen before I made my bid for him.

Oh well **** happens I guess and i’ll make sure my manager gets the millwall lads to kick the **** out of him when we see him throughout the next season.

It's a **** situation I know but I couldn't transfer him mate as Blackburn will have just ****** away 4 million quid which then isn't fair on that chairman. Obviously there's no way for me to foresee it either

BLACKBURN TRANSFER LIST
Well everyone in my club appears to be 'listed by request' so they'll all be leaving as they're all wanted as well. I'm placing them all on the transfer list here hoping someone can pick them up before other clubs go ahead and get them for way less then they're valued.
RB - Gonzalo Montiel (29 yrs old) - Valued at 29m - Selling for 20m - Star RB for most club wanted by Inter and Juventus.
CB - Chris Mepham (28 yrs old)
- Valued at 32m - Selling for 25m - Standout CB at Premier League level wanted by Atletico and AC Milan.
LB - Jamal Lewis (28 yrs old) - Valued at 17m - Selling for 12.5m - Great Premier League LB, leading Championship player as well.
CDM - Claudio Gomes (25 yrs old) - Valued at 35.5m - Selling for 30m - Elite CDM heavily wanted by Chelsea. Still has room to grow as well! Is an amazing all round midfielder who will be top quality in any side.
CDM - Assane Diousse (28 yrs old) - Valued at 47m - Selling for 40m - An amazing player who is at a bargain price in my opinion. On his day, can score several and be Kante at the same time!
ST - Moise Kean (26 yrs old) - Valued at 45.5m - Selling for 40m - So hard to get rid of these players and same goes for Kean. He's been quality so far for me and is an elite striker.
CB - Issa Diop (29 yrs old) - Valued at 26.5m - Selling for 20m - A great servant and wonderful club captain. Really great at heading and a solid defender.
CB - Joseph Aidoo (30 yrs old) - Valued at 13.5m - Selling for 8m - A decent Premier League player and standout Championship defender.

There are some players like Titi and Battersby which I really don't want to get rid of but if a good offer comes in I will likely accept.

It's a **** situation I know but I couldn't transfer him mate as Blackburn will have just ****** away 4 million quid which then isn't fair on that chairman. Obviously there's no way for me to foresee it either

Yeh it's all good. I'm just not sure if you've had something like that happen before. If i did get him it would of been daylight robbery for only $5k a week.

Player added to transfer list
CM - Assange Gnoukouri (30 yrs old) - Valued at 22.5m - Selling for 7m - Bargain option for a player I don’t really want too much. Decent Premier League player and standout at Championship level.

Swansea City Transfer List

I'm looking to sell the following players with guide prices listed, although I will listen to offers.
- Rico Henry (DL) - £3.5m
- Yassin Lahrache (DL) - £2.5m
- Michael Gangl (DR) - £1.5m
- Steven Sessegnon (DR) - £3m
- Jonathan Panzo (DC) - £6m
- Josh DaSilva (MC) - £2m
- Ryan Harvey (MC) - £1.5m
- Tezeguet (AML/AMR) - £1m
- Noah Lobinger (AMC) - £2.5m

I suspect that Deuve Jefferson might get sold at some point in the near future so I would also consider listening to offers for him, but it would have to be a significant offer.

I will also consider loaning out the players listed below:
- Andrea Bocchio (DL) - £2.6k

View attachment 13173

Norwich City Update

We have finally made it to the Premier League. 3 Play-Off final defeats later and we are crowned Championship winners returning Norwich to their rightful place in the top tier of English football.

Of the promotion winning season Chairwoman Oprah Winfrey said;

"We are obviously delighted with this season, Danny (Buijs) came in this year with little name recognition and in 12 months has became a Norwich City legends. He shows you dont need to spend ridiculous money like some of the less elegant teams in this country. He bought into our message of youth and development and with that, success prevailed"

Oprah also acknowledged the issues facing the future of the club;

"We don't have the funds to compete, and therefore we will be hugely reliant on the desire and will of last seasons squad as well as out excellent manager. Once the money from the promotion starts to arrive, we will spend and develop as a club but until then we ask for patience and of course a continuation of your excellent support"

Next Season

We have only one expectation next season and that is that we attempt to stay up. With the lack of funds if we can still be in contention in January we will be in a good place and hopefully we can build from there.

The club have also announced their new kits for their return to the Premier League

View attachment 13172View attachment 13171

Transfer List

All transfer slots for £2.5m each

Michael Keane - CB - £5m
Irfan Kaveci - CM - £18m
Zinchenko - LB/M - £15m
Cian Harries - CB/DM - £6m
Rafa Soares - LB/M - £7m
Atakan Attaynak - DM - £10m

All very good championship players who can also do a job in the Prem, we just need to raise funds

Guys, just to let you all know I am going fishing tomorrow morning and will be on the bank until Friday lunchtime with no internet access! I will therefore not be replying to your messages. I have however deleted everything in my inbox so it shouldn't fill up throughout the week so you can all get your business into me.

For this window though, please bare in mind I won't be able to keep coming back to let you know if you've missed out on players....If this means you want to send me backups as well then thats fine....just make sure the message is clearly set out with transfers in the usual way!

Any transfers that are not set out in the proper format including player's current club and new salary, will not be put through! Updating the game, doing the sims and posting the updates on here takes about 3-4 hours each time, so I don't have time to go through players details and find/work out salaries etc myself.

Thanks!

Only just realised that my promotion winning manager abandoned me to join Middlesborough

****** **** ZZ you really let that season fall apart at the end. Real are welcome to you! Nagelsmann will lead us to the promised land!

Stoke Transfer List
PRICE CUT thu 10am
GK J Wildsmith Free
DR M Saidi £16m
AM Isco £5m
AM C Gelabert £5m
AM A Santiago £4m
AT D De Groot £30m
AT R Feitosa £5m

Loans
DC Hassan Serbouti
DC A Vinicius
MC E Lucas
AM J Gonzalez

Any Other players your interested in give me a shout!

Last edited: