C2C - Robens Seoanes to Middlesbrough for £6 million

Sunderland - andy_14clark

No transfer business.

Swansea - mathhow

No transfer business.

Last edited:
JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH UPDATE

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW ROUNDUP

Business done by our managers in the window (over £5 million)...

Aston Villa sold Xavi to Man City for £30.5 million
Aston Villa sold Michael La Rosa to Barcelona for £107 million
Blackburn signed Daryl Hornby from Swansea for £7.5 million
Leeds signed Steven Sessegnon from Al-Ahli for £5 million
Leeds signed Ethan Ampadu from Spurs for £16.25 million
Leeds sold Callum Hudson-Odoi to Watford for £12.5 million
Millwall sold Ajibola Alese to Watford for £6.25 million
QPR signed Fred van Riel from AA Gent for £8.75 million
QPR sold Archie Buck to Everton for £7 million
Sunderland signed Ederson from Man City for £7.75 million
Sunderland signed Julien Brunet from Blackburn for £13.25 million
Sunderland signed Ramiro Rolon Martinez from Rosario Central for £12 million
Sunderland signed Jamie Yayi Mpie from Chelsea for £19.75 million
Sunderland sold Titi to Hertha for £17.25 million
Swansea signed Kenneth Brown from West Ham for £11 million

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

Stoke are absolutely flying and look nailed on to retain their title. Are we seeing a new dominant force in English football emerging? Aston Villa are sitting 7th, but a European qualification spot still looks a big ask. Sunderland, Leeds and Brentford are all still very much involved in the relegation battle.

attachment.php

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Blackburn and QPR have already guaranteed themselves a playoff spot and look set to battle it out for the title, with automatic promotion looking all but guaranteed for both clubs. Millwall and Luton won't have given up on a playoff spot just yet, whilst Portsmouth need a couple of wins to move them out of and away from the relegation zone.

attachment.php

FA CUP

It's an all chairman semi final between Stoke and Leeds meaning we will definitely have a chairman club in the final this season.

attachment.php

CARABAO CUP

Leeds made it to the final of the competition, but were beaten by Man City!

attachment.php

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Stoke beat Leipzig in a close first knockout round tie and will now take on Man Utd in the quarter finals.

attachment.php

EUROPA LEAGUE

Aston Villa have also made it through to the quarter final of the Europa League after knocking out both Dynamo Kyiv and Celta Vigo. They will now face Inter Milan in their toughest tie yet.

attachment.php

Ajibola Alese leaving Millwall is a massive loss for me. I thought he was key in my centre back pairing. Hopefully a replacement can step up and get us into the playoffs.

END OF SEASON 2028/29

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

Well done to Stoke who cruise to their 2nd successive Premier League title! All the clubs that were involved in the relegation battle all survived too! Middlesbrough finish 7th, with Villa dropping to 9th! Norwich had a good season back in the Prem finishing 11th!

attachment.php

Five Stoke players made the Team of the Year.

attachment.php

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Well done to Blackburn and QPR who secure autoomatic promotion with more than 100 points a piece, but it was Blackburn who just edged their way to the title. Millwall sneak a playoff spot, whilst Portsmouth avoid relegation! Luton and Preston settle for mid table spots on minimal budgets so well done to them too!

attachment.php

Millwall made it to the Playoff Final after beating Watford on penalties after both clubs had recorded 3-0 home wins in each leg.

attachment.php

And Millwall will be playing Premier League football next season after beating Southampton in the final.

attachment.php

QPR and Blackburn players make up virtually the entire team of the year!

attachment.php

FA CUP

It was a repeat of the Carabao Cup final as Leeds took on Manchester City! And again, it was City who came out on top!

attachment.php

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Stoke were beaten by Man Utd in the quarter final.

attachment.php

EUROPA LEAGUE

Aston Villa also crashed out at the quarter final stage in the Europa League to Inter Milan.

attachment.php

MANAGER MOVEMENTS

Brentford - Simone Inzaghi sacked - Replaced with Antonio Conte
Portsmouth - Steven Taylor left club to join Burnley - Replaced with Cameron Jerome
Preston - Graham Alexander left club to join Birmingham - No replacement yet
Luton - Diego Simeone left club to join Southampton - Replaced with Vladimir Weiss

Chairmen with sacked manager, please let me know what you'd like me to do...

1) I can either reinstate your manager again for free (even if this manager has gone to another club, you will have 1st choice to keep him, even if he has gone to another chairman club)
2) You can replace them with someone else (you'll only have to pay compensation to your new manager's club if they have one, unless it's a chairman club in which case you can have them back for free).
3) Keep the manager who has taken over your club on the game for which there will be no fee as the game will have already worked out and taken any compensation from your balance (unless it's another chairman's manager and they want them back, in which case you'll have to revert to option 1 or 2 above).

If your manager was not sacked and left the club, then you cannot re-appoint him for free! You can either stick with the manager who has taken over, or you can appoint a new one of your own but if they have a club then you'll have to pay compensation!

If your manager retired, then you'll need to appoint a new one. If you take a manager from another club, you will have to pay compensation.

Game Save File Download; Chairman Save - 9th June 2029

This download will take you up to 9th June and the transfer window is officially open! This is the file you can use for looking at your squad's season stats for your end of season posts! However, I am going to set all your manager's transfer budgets to £0 so hopefully they don't spend any of your money and then sim the game to 1st July....then I will add your EXP deals from the January window and post up a new save file to download with your budgets for the transfer window! Hopefully by this time you will have received any prize or parachute money which should then be available for you to spend!

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The game has now been simmed to 1st July and your EXP deals from January have now been added to your squads!

As we have missed 3 weeks of the transfer window already, I will allow you to take preference on loan deals. So if a player has already joined another club on loan in this window, you can take them off them instead! This does not include players who may have already moved to other chairman clubs...you have to leave them alone and play nice!

Here's your budgets guys...

Aston Villa - Yeti01 - £165.4 million
Blackburn - WeArePalace - £41.3 million
Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne - £380k
Leeds - IndiBlue - £73.5 million
Luton - Telstar - £1.2 million
Middlesbrough - RVP20 - £140 million
Millwall - madmat23 - £7.9 million
Norwich - LiamCFC88 - £65.4 million
Portsmouth - Linecoigne 1998 - £3.2 million
Preston - Benncfc24 - £85k
QPR - dporter8999 - £65.1 million
Stoke - stonecold - (-£12.5 million)
Sunderland - andy_14clark - £26.5 million
Swansea - mathhow - £85.9 million

The transfer window is open until Monday at 6:00pm, so plenty of time to do all your transfer business and posts! Feel free to post your end of season press releases/news articles guys and send me your transfer business. Remember, every chairman is limited to the following transfers throughout a whole season...

C2C - Unlimited
DOM x3
FGN x2
U18 x3
FREE x2 (Summer window...you may offer for 2 more players who's contracts have expired and have not yet found another club. Send me salary offers as per EXP deals)
EXP x3 (January window)

The new rule is now in place for the REL transfers. If you wish to release players then it will cost you half of that players transfer value to get rid of them. Each of you has 3x REL transfers and please send them to me as follows....

REL - Sergio Aguero - Man City - No Club - £12 million

Game Save File; Chairman Save - 1st July 2029

BRENTFORD TRANSFER LIST

Some good players here guys.... Prices will not be dropped as I don't really want to sell these players but I need to generate cash!

ALFIE BATTERSBY - LB - VALUED AT £13 MILLION - AVAILABLE FOR £6.5 MILLION

DANIEL MALHEIRO - AML - VALUED AT £61 MILLION - AVAILABLE FOR £80 MILLION

GABRIEL OVIEDO - MC - VALUED AT £30.5 MILLION - AVAILABLE FOR £30 MILLION

MYZIANE MAOLIDA
- AMRL - AVAILABLE ON A FREE TRANSFER

MATEUS SOUZA LIMA - ST - VALUED AT £19.5 MILLION - AVAILABLE FOR £30 MILLION

RUBEN PAULA - ST - VALUED AT £17 MILLION - AVAILABLE FOR £25 MILLION

Good to be back in the Premier League....the squad seems to be getting more consistent and no one is poaching all of our players. Got to be happy with that.

YES! Millwall are in the premier league. It will be tough to stay there though.

Winning the final with 2 men sent off aswell mind you.

EDIT: Sorry i was on my phone before and thought i seen 2 had been sent off. It appears it was just the one.

Last edited:
End Of Season Press Release

END OF SEASON

Once more we finish in mid table, without the funds to get in high quality players we cannot seem to make that jump to the top half of the table. Our home form this season was extremely poor, only winning 6 games all season is not good.
We seem to suffer from really poor months during the season where we just can't win a game.

Adam Prosper was once again our stand out player with over 20 goals. But unfortunately he was the only that made any real impact throughout the season.

Due to only having 84k in the bank, all players are available to buy at most likely discounted prices.
Adam Prosper in wanted by some top teams and would do a job in the top league.
Desperate to sell Elias Abouchabaka, although one of my best players, we cannot afford to continue to pay the higher wages he is on.

Will Also sell any transfer slots, could possibly do a player swap if the deal is right.​

How has my team gone from £126m at beginning of January, had a net spend of around £35m and ended the season with only £26m. Where has the other £65m gone! Wonder if the manager has made loads of transfers during June!

Evening guys.....

This chairman game has been fantastic but I feel it's lost some of it's appeal and the enthusiasm of a lot of you seems to have wained so I am going to bring it to an end here. The activity has slacked right off and media posts are almost non existent at this stage.

However, I have an idea for a new chairman game which I think will be very exciting so keep your eyes peeled for that post later on and register your interest if you want to play!

I would like to thank you all for participating and congratulate you all for your individual success!

It's been emotional!

Chris

Evening guys.....

This chairman game has been fantastic but I feel it's lost some of it's appeal and the enthusiasm of a lot of you seems to have wained so I am going to bring it to an end here. The activity has slacked right off and media posts are almost non existent at this stage.

However, I have an idea for a new chairman game which I think will be very exciting so keep your eyes peeled for that post later on and register your interest if you want to play!

I would like to thank you all for participating and congratulate you all for your individual success!

It's been emotional!

Chris

I think on behalf of everyone who has played it we owe you a massive thank you and well done for running this game this long. One of (if not) the longest chairmen game in years and it has always being consistently run well despite how time consuming it is.

I have slacked off particularly with press releases as have most other chairmen, but safe to say if you do run another I will be be first to sign up and hopefully feel the passion for it again.

Good Game Everyone

I think on behalf of everyone who has played it we owe you a massive thank you and well done for running this game this long. One of (if not) the longest chairmen game in years and it has always being consistently run well despite how time consuming it is.

I have slacked off particularly with press releases as have most other chairmen, but safe to say if you do run another I will be be first to sign up and hopefully feel the passion for it again.

Good Game Everyone

Cheers mate...appreciate that a lot!!

Thank you and well done on an amazingly run save mate, have enjoyed it thoroughly, and glad I got to end it as a club in the Prem after dropping to League 1!

Thanks so much for an amazingly run Football Manager save! I’d never participated in one of these before and this was super fun...I had seen them before and this is definitley one of the best. As good as this was, the new Chairman one looks just as good and I did slack off a bit in this towards the end, but it was amazingly run. Thanks!

As said above. Thank you for taking the time to run this. It's my first time doing anything like this and it was very interesting and unpredictable.

Thanks for running this NotSoSpecialOne, it certainly has been fun. Great job on the effort you have put into it.