Chairman Game - The Championship

Hi All,

Although I haven't had a chance to check the latest update as yet I know that I need to upgrade in the following positions; Left Back, Left Winger and Striker. So if anybody has any players for sale or for loan let in these positions please me know.

For anyone that has been following my Hartlepool story, you will see that I've busted my laptop screen. However, I will be able to download this file from my previous post and load it on to my home PC so I can continue running this chairman save.

Is today the day that stonecold and stoke are crowned premier league champions? The question on everyone's lips!

Is today the day that stonecold and stoke are crowned premier league champions? The question on everyone's lips!

Best of luck to him, would be good to see the mighty Stoke City being crowned champions.

my biggest question is can Swansea pull off a miracle and stay in the top flight for more than one season ??????

Best of luck to him, would be good to see the mighty Stoke City being crowned champions.

my biggest question is can Swansea pull off a miracle and stay in the top flight for more than one season ������

Gotta love game update day lol!

JANUARY WINDOW CLOSED

Aston Villa - Yeti01

DOM - Cheick Diakite - West Brom - £25 million

Blackburn - WeArePalace

No transfer business.

Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne

EXP - Dael Fry - Man City - £100k p/w
EXP - Fernando - Hamburger SV - £5k p/w
EXP - Jesus Garza - PSV - £15k p/w
Stadium - Capacity +2000 - £2 million
Junior Coaching - Minor Upgrade - £2.5 million
Youth Recruitment - Minor Upgrade - £2.5 million
Youth Facilities - Minor Upgrade - £2.5 million

Players Sold;

C2C LOAN - Howard Lyon to Luton
C2C LOAN - Josh Martin to Millwall

Leeds - IndiBlue

EXP - John Stones - Barcelona - £275k p/w
EXP - Bernardo Silva - Barcelona - £276k p/w
EXP - Timo Werner - Barcelona - £126k p/w
U18 - Marius Gjetterman - RBL - £3.6 million
FGN - Diogo Pinto - SLB - £3.8 million

Luton - Telstar

C2C LOAN - R Rios - Stoke
C2C LOAN - Howard Lyon - Brentford

Middlesbrough - RVP20

No transfer business.

Millwall - madmat23

C2C LOAN - Josh Martin - Brentford

Norwich - LiamCFC88

DOM - Stefano Lazzarini - Watford - £29 million
U18 - Alessander - ATM - £180k
U18 - Ruben Pagano - Atalanta - £11 million
FGN - Andrea Esposito - RBL - £9.2 million
C2C - Luke Gaul - Stoke - £50 million
C2C - M Said - Stoke - Free
Stadium - Capacity +5000 - £5 million

Portsmouth - Linecoigne1998

No transfer business.

Preston - Benncfc24

EXP - Alan Scarpa - Arsenal - £1k p/w
EXP - Matheus Fernandes - AC Milan - £1k p/w
EXP - Francesco Gervasi - Lazio - £1k p/w

QPR - dporter8999

EXP - Joao Felix - Liverpool - £400k p/w
EXP - Francesco Vallese - Napoli - £50k p/w

Stoke - stonecold

EXP - Malcom - Man City - £155k p/w
EXP - Gonzalo Lopez - PSG - £55k p/w

Players Sold;

C2C - Luke Gaul to Norwich for £50 million
C2C - M Said to Norwich for free
C2C LOAN - R Rios to Luton
C2C LOAN - Henrique to Swansea

Sunderland - andy_14clark

EXP - Victor Kovalenko - RBL - £125k p/w
EXP - Hirving Lozano - Real Madrid - £110k p/w
FGN LOAN - Anth Hendon - Inter

Swansea - mathhow

Manager In - Edwin Linssen - Vitesse - £565k compensation
EXP - Keira Belde - AS Monaco - £100k p/w
EXP - Amadeus Haidara - Dortmund - £80k p/w
EXP - Sean Boardman - Man Utd - £35k p/w
FGN - Ronael Pierre-Gabriel - Atletico Pamplona - £2.2 million
FGN - Antonio Jose - VDG - £14 million
U18 - Ibrahim Yesil - Wolfsburg - £600k
C2C LOAN - Henrique - Stoke
DOM LOAN - Miodrag Jevtic - West Brom
Contract Renewals - Geoffrey Kondogbia, Dardan Boshnjaku

JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH UPDATE

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW ROUNDUP

Business done by our managers in the window (over £4 million)...

Blackburn signed Paulo Sergio from Leeds for £9.25 million
Brentford signed Ainsley Maitland-Niles from Nottingham Forest for £9 million
Leeds sold Valentin Islas to Spartak Moscow for £5.5 million
Middlesbrough signed Patrick Roberts from Leeds for £20 million
Norwich signed Matias Rossi from Southampton for £4.8 million
Norwich sold Sodiq Odumosu to Blackburn for £8.25 million
QPR signed Romelu Lukaku from Man Utd for £4.9 million
Stoke signed Xavier Durand from Standard for £22 million
Stoke sold Dirk De Groote to Man City for £27 million
Sunderland signed Gonzalo Romero from Brighton for £10.75 million
Sunderland signed Moise Kean from Blackburn for £24 million
Sunderland signed Dodo from Man City for £9.5 million
Sunderland signed Titi from Aston Villa for £16.75 million
Sunderland sold Luis Abram to Club Brugge for £5.75 million
Sunderland sold Stephane Delmotte to FC Bayern for £92 million
Swansea sold Ricky Evans to Leicester for £5 million

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

The title is Stoke's to throw away as they have opened up a 9 point lead with only 6 games remaining! Middlesbrough are still in there challenging for a Champions League spot, whilst Leeds are not yet out of the race for the Europa League qualification. QPR and Swansea are battling relegation and it looks like at least one of them will go down! Aston Villa and Brentford are not yet safe either though!

attachment.php

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Norwich look set to bounce straight back up as they lead the way by 5 clear points. Blackburn and Millwall look to be the only other chairman clubs who might make the playoffs. Everyone else should be safe!

attachment.php

FA CUP

Rather disappointingly, none of us made the semi finals this year!

attachment.php

CARABAO CUP

Aston Villa absolutely battered Manchester United in the final to lift the Carabao Cup! Well done to Yeti01!

attachment.php

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

There'll be no Champions League final for Stoke this season as they were knocked out by AS Monaco in the first knockout stage.

attachment.php

EUROPA LEAGUE

Sunderland also failed to get past the first knockout stage of the Europa League as they were beaten by Mainz!

attachment.php

END OF SEASON 2027/28

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

We have Premier League CHAMPIONS!!! Well done to stonecold who has led Stoke to the title, and they won it comfortably in the end! Congratulations to Middlesbrough too who will be playing Champions League football next year! Leeds also managed a top 10 finish, whilst Aston Villa, Sunderland, Brentford and Swansea all sustained their Premier League status! Unfortunately, we lose QPR back to the Championship!

attachment.php

Five Stoke players made the team of the year!!

attachment.php

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Norwich threw their 5 point lead and sacrifice the title to Newcastle, but still go up via automatic promotion! Blackburn staged a late rally and nearly caught the top 2, but will have to settle for the playoffs. Luton, Portsmouth and Preston will be looking for big improvements next season as they all finished in the bottom half!

attachment.php

Unfortunately, it will be another season in the Championship for Blackburn next year, after they were knocked out of the playoffs by Huddersfield.

attachment.php

Players from Norwich, Preston and Blackburn are all represented in the team of the year!

attachment.php

MANAGER MOVEMENTS

Leeds - Jurgen Klopp left club to join Atletico Madrid - Replaced with Stale Solbakken
Preston - Massimiliano Allegri left club to join SC Freiburg - Replaced with Graham Alexander
Millwall - Ander Alana left club to join Blackburn - Not yet replaced
Blackburn - Michael Laudrup left club to join Alaves - Replaced with Ander Alana

Chairmen with sacked manager, please let me know what you'd like me to do...

1) I can either reinstate your manager again for free (even if this manager has gone to another club, you will have 1st choice to keep him, even if he has gone to another chairman club)
2) You can replace them with someone else (you'll only have to pay compensation to your new manager's club if they have one, unless it's a chairman club in which case you can have them back for free).
3) Keep the manager who has taken over your club on the game for which there will be no fee as the game will have already worked out and taken any compensation from your balance (unless it's another chairman's manager and they want them back, in which case you'll have to revert to option 1 or 2 above).

If your manager was not sacked and left the club, then you cannot re-appoint him for free! You can either stick with the manager who has taken over, or you can appoint a new one of your own but if they have a club then you'll have to pay compensation!

If your manager retired, then you'll need to appoint a new one. If you take a manager from another club, you will have to pay compensation.

Game Save File Download; Chairman Save - 9th June 2028

This download will take you up to 9th June and the transfer window is officially open! This is the file you can use for looking at your squad's season stats for your end of season posts! However, I am going to set all your manager's transfer budgets to £0 so hopefully they don't spend any of your money and then sim the game to 1st July....then I will add your EXP deals from the January window and post up a new save file to download with your budgets for the transfer window! Hopefully by this time you will have received any prize or parachute money which should then be available for you to spend!

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The game has now been simmed to 1st July and your EXP deals from January have now been added to your squads!

As we have missed 3 weeks of the transfer window already, I will allow you to take preference on loan deals. So if a player has already joined another club on loan in this window, you can take them off them instead! This does not include players who may have already moved to other chairman clubs...you have to leave them alone and play nice!

Here's your budgets guys...

Aston Villa - Yeti01 - £65.5 million
Blackburn - WeArePalace - £43 million
Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne - £33.9 million
Leeds - IndiBlue - £83.9 million
Luton - Telstar - £4.1 million
Middlesbrough - RVP20 - £102 million
Millwall - madmat23 - £12.4 million
Norwich - LiamCFC88 - £3.3 million
Portsmouth - Linecoigne 1998 - £9.8 million
Preston - Benncfc24 - £13.6 million
QPR - dporter8999 - £235.3 million
Stoke - stonecold - £73.2 million
Sunderland - andy_14clark - £175.3 million
Swansea - mathhow - £32.5 million

The transfer window is open until Friday at 2:00pm, so plenty of time to do all your transfer business and posts! Feel free to post your end of season press releases/news articles guys and send me your transfer business. Remember, every chairman is limited to the following transfers throughout a whole season...

C2C - Unlimited
DOM x3
FGN x2
U18 x3
FREE x2 (Summer window...you may offer for 2 more players who's contracts have expired and have not yet found another club. Send me salary offers as per EXP deals)
EXP x3 (January window)

The new rule is now in place for the REL transfers. If you wish to release players then it will cost you half of that players transfer value to get rid of them. Each of you has 3x REL transfers and please send them to me as follows....

REL - Sergio Aguero - Man City - No Club - £12 million

Game Save File; Chairman Save - 1st July 2028

BRENTFORD TRANSFER LIST

Howard Lyon - 25 year old English centre back - Valued at £19 million - Available for £12 million

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - Very versatile player who can play most midfield and defensive roles - Valued at £14.75 million - Available for £7 million

Emre Can - CB/DM/MC - Only on £15k per week and will definitely do a job for a Championship side - Available on a free transfer

Victor Moreira - 24 year old Brazilian central midfielder - Available for £500k

Izzy Brown - AMRLC/ST - Valued at £6 million - A bargain at £1.5 million

Daniel Malheiro - AML - My best player by far and Liverpool, Man Utd and Juventus all sniffing round him so looking to cash in - Valued at £58 million - Available for £85 million

Myziane Maolida - AMRL/ST - Valued at £17 million - A bargain at just £5 million!!

AVAILABLE FOR LOAN

Meuheukeu Glazai - 18 year old left back with buckets of potential

Josh Martin - 19 year old English centre back with loads of potential

Mateus Souza Lima - 23 year old Brazilian attacker - would be great for any Championship club - Has already scored 9 Premier League goals for me

Spencer Kelly - 22 year old English striker with loads of pace - Again, think he would be great in the Championship

Nelson Vieira - 22 year old Portuguese winger who needs game time badly - Labelled the next Cristiano Ronaldo!

Hayden Charles - Possibly a future England Number 1 keeper, already very good stats - Needs game time

Last edited:
Swansea City Transfer List

I'm looking to sell the following players with guide prices listed, although I will listen to offers:

- Michael Gangl (DR) - £250k
- Ronael Pierre-Gabriel (DL/DR) £2m - Would be a great buy for any championship team, valued at £3m.
- Jonathan Panzo (DC) £5m -
Quality centre back, valued at £10.25m and currently transfer listed at £5m. Salary is only £19.75k so also reasonable.
- Dardan Boshnjaku (MC) £2.5m - Would be a good buy for a championship team on a tight budget as his salary is only £4.4k.
- Nikos Xenopolous (ST) £5m - Pacy striker valued at £7m.
- Victor Osimhen (ST) £5m - Valued at £14m so potential bargain buy for an experienced stroker.

I will also consider loaning out the young players listed below, salaries are all fairly low so won’t impact much on your overall wage bill:
- Elia Maiova (DL - £1.6k) - 17yo with loan interest from Seria A clubs including the likes of Lazio.
- Kamil Baran (DC - £6.25k) - 19yo who already has some good experience.
- Prospero Campana (MC - £4.9k) - 18yo who played in Seria A last season
- Arnaud Delacourt (AMR - £6.25k) - 19yo labelled as a wonder kid.
- Pat Curtis (AML - £8.5k) - Labelled as a wonderkid.
- George Duta (AML - £26k) - Labelled as a wonderkid.
- Ibrahim Yesil (AMC - £110) - 17yo with great potential and would contribute to a championship side immediately.
- Stefan Eppert (ST - £11.25) - 17yo played and scored for me in the premiership last season. I would put money on him scoring a load of goals if he gets an opportunity to start in the championship.

Champions!

It took us 10 years and the best free agents money could buy and finally we'v broke through to be the best team inn the country. Amazing work from everyone to get to 10 seasons but not time to let up. We need more of us winning trophys and heres my bigger than ever transfer list to help some of you out.

-- UPDATED TUE PM __

To Sell
MC Brun Fernandes £16m
ML M Vargas £18m
M R Seoane £17m
AM U Zabalza £8m
AT M Salah - Free

To Loaned Out
DC A Vinicius
MC J Munro
MC E Lucas
AM Luccelio

Last edited:
ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE!!

Hi guys,

As we are about to enter our 10th season, I thought I'd provide a run down of achievements we have between us in the game so far...

Aston Villa - Yeti01 - Been in game since start

1x Sky Bet Championship Title
1x Sky Bet Championship Runners Up
1x Carabao Cup Winners
1x Carabao Cup Runners Up

Blackburn - WeArePalace - Been in game since start

1x Sky Bet Championship Playoff Winners

Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne - Been in game since start

Leeds - IndiBlue - Been in game since start

1x Carabao Cup Runners Up

Luton - Telstar - Been in game since season 8

Nothing yet!

Middlesbrough - RVP20 - Been in game since season 2

2x Sky Bet Championship Title

Millwall - madmat23 - Been in game since season 3

1x Sky Bet League One Runners Up
1x Checkatrade Trophy Runners Up

Norwich - LiamCFC88 - Been in game since start

Portsmouth - Linecoigne1998 - Been in game since season 6

1x Sky Bet League One Title
1x Checkatrade Trophy Runners Up

Preston - Benncfc24 - Been in game since season 3

Nothing yet!

QPR - dporter8999 - Been in game since start

1x Sky Bet League One Title

Stoke - stonecold - Been in game since start

1x Premier Division Title
1x Premier Division Runners Up
1x Champions League Runners Up
3x FA Cup Winners
1x English Community Shield

Sunderland - andy_14clark - Been in game since season 2

1x Carabao Cup Winners

Swansea - mathhow - Been in game since start

Nice to know what the club has achieved...will need something similar this season because we've had a few poor seasons in a row now.

Oh dear! Nothing to show for my 7 seasons! Fingers crossed that changes soon!!

** SORRY OFF TOPIC **

I've just created a new thread where i was going to write a story about a pentagon challenge i am starting. I done an introductory post and posted it but when i go to go into it the thread comes up and some LAN party thread from 2005 or something. I can't access the thread that i created. Can anyone see if they can access it or have any ideas on what happened or who i could speak to so i can see what the **** happened or even just be able to delete the thread? Thanks

Feel free to pm me with responses so as not to clog this thread up. I will delete this post once i figure out what to do.

Ive had a very busy week with family. no transfers due to no finances. Will be back in full swing at January

Hiya, was wondering if there were any teams available and how i would go about downloading this??

Hiya, was wondering if there were any teams available and how i would go about downloading this??

Just download the last game file mate and load it up. You can have any available team in the championship that hasn't been relegegated from the prem