ShellBeach

Reaction score
Hey Everybody!

I would like to start a chairman game and I'm here to recruit some of you! I know, I know, you think this is another never starting, rarely maintained and is broken from the start because of the loose rule system. Here are my key features, where I think I can bring the differences:

- Improved rule system: No more dead-end because of the immature rules. You can't do things which can't be done!
- Brand new communication system: You will use forms for most of the things. You can fill the forms less, than 1 minute, don't have to search for address to send or think about what kind of information do you need to send! Easy for you, better way to me to gather the infromation.
- Fast paced progress: A half year simulation will take 1 week. No more waiting for something to happen!
- Regular maintenance: I will daily check upon the game, but I guarantee, that I'll response for everything at the very latest in 48 hours!
- Community directive: There will be polls to know exactly where do you want to turn the game's direction! For example: you can decide the starting league.
- Standalone forum: You can get all the required information in one place.

The players can enter in the game in sign up order. If the game will be on full, then I will make a waiting list for the users. If there will be a free spot, then the people on the list will get a chance to enter the game if they want.
The game will start on 2013.03.18. or when at least 10 person entered in the game.

You can visit the forum just for look around or you can register here:
http://chairmangame.freeforums.org/

Fantastic to have a Website for this...Which league are we playing in?

I am also interested. I am in a chairmen game now but it is failing a bit (Taking ages to update, keeps changing the rules, etc)!

I am also interested. I am in a chairmen game now but it is failing a bit (Taking ages to update, keeps changing the rules, etc)!

Hey! I'm sorry to here that your game is not a success! I made survey forms to make my work easier to maintain the game.

Hey! I'm sorry to here that your game is not a success! I made survey forms to make my work easier to maintain the game.

Only thing that's putting me off slightly is the currency. Does anyone know what the exchange rate on the game is?

About what? You can't deny that the gaps are way too long between updates, and the rules have just been re-written...

i'm guessing we are both talking about Borne's game yeah? If so then they were only re-written after comments were made that it was a bit off. It has now been tweeked, rightly i would say.

To make things better you have to look at the wee down points and make them better which is what happened. I think it's harsh to criticise the game as it has been very successful so far and can only get better. The gaps are a bit long but thats due to some people not being able to be logged in that often, something that again can be looked at.

Why don't you put these ideas on the actual game? Maybe they can be discussed and changed?

Just my opinion dude, it would be a shame for you to leave it now as you were one of the first guys in the ring and also one of the best inputers throughout the whole season.

Of course if you are NOT talkin about Bornes BPL game then i have just spouted all this for nothing!! :p

Yeah, I voted last night :)

Since it seems likely that we will be playing in the prem, would I be able to reserve Arsenal? :)

If Reserving Teams is Allowed Shell, I would like to take Man Utd or Tottenham...

Il have Man City then if we are reserving teams for a BPL Chairman game lol

Only thing that's putting me off slightly is the currency. Does anyone know what the exchange rate on the game is?

Hey Mate! There are 2 easy ways: 1. You set in the game in the "Preferences" the currency to euro. 2. You start the FMRTE, there is euro the basic currency, but you can set to it. We can stick with pound, if the majority want it. I'll put another poll in this topic!

Yeah, I voted last night :)

Since it seems likely that we will be playing in the prem, would I be able to reserve Arsenal? :)

If Reserving Teams is Allowed Shell, I would like to take Man Utd or Tottenham...

Il have Man City then if we are reserving teams for a BPL Chairman game lol

I think it's to early say that the league will be the EPL, because it has only 1 vote lead. When we will have 10 votes in total or we reached 2013.03.16. However, in the demo Application form I put the EPL teams in, so you can register your wishes there! Sorry to say, but Arsenal is taken by NathWalker and there is an apply for Swansea. If we stay in the EPL, then I'll probably take Southampton and my friend will chose Everton or QPR I think, so the rest of the clubs are free to take! This is a presign, so there could be changes!

Okay mate, if Nath pulls out then please PM me, otherwise good luck to you all :)

Okay mate, if Nath pulls out then please PM me, otherwise good luck to you all :)

Mate, if you really want Arsenal then I am more than happy to take another team :D If it means getting more interest in the game then its fine. Ill have Liverpool instead please Shellbeach :D