Half way through the season. Going well so far, just got through to Semi final of Senior Cup.

After the last post I just got my best result of the season against Citizen who are underperforming for me. Media prediction 2nd?

Sheffield United Hong Kong is the best team name ever

Bah, got knocked out of the cup at the Semis on Penalties...

nooooooooo nooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooo

my game currupted :(:(:(:(:(:):):):):):):):):)(

do people do that? rolling saves upset me

no i never its alll gone noooo i was on a 20 game winning streak

1st league game of the season and I lost 2-1. Tai Po scored a 40 yard BOMB in the 92nd minute to win it :(.

just about to start the challenge lads but question, what leagues do you upload??

I only chose the Hong Kong one myself just so the DB would be as quick to run as possible.

soo where do this team originate etc what leagues did everyone else load up and players etc??

I realised i'd loaded up the Brazilan and Russian leagues by accident

Won't do in the new game.

I dunno i figured everyone should have the same amount of players to choose from but w/e. Reunion ftw lmao

Def getting my signings in soon enough this time

Btw Tip for anyone who wants a good striker

Theres a Hungarian guy but i cnt remember his name

i went reunion china and eygypt

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

ive made a start and dreew my first game of the season 0-0 i sold the ghanian striker an dbought in 2 reuonise players there aml/lb and one of their strikers so looking good so far|)

Erm, I think I read somewhere that loading Reunion players was against the rules. I guess Kris can correct me if I'm wrong here.

yeah i think it is aginst the rules i aint loaded them and gives some people an unfiar advantage

i dont see any problem with it. I'm sure SI wouldnt have put them in if they thought it was unfair. You cant have more than 9 in your team anyway