Had a good start them 3 bad injuries to key players , then godfred got himself sent off for violet conduct and lost 3-0 to tai po with 2 own goals :O ,
I issued a warning for the sending off, he sulked and they extended his ban to 3 games :mad:
so im left with a 15 and 16 year old up front with a shot to goal rate that would make andy cole blush

Hey, yea sorry i wont be posting that much for 3 weeks since i left for vactions, ill keep playing the challange but m not sure im my hotel will have internet so yea

Have fun :) You only really need to get your screenshots anyway but thats a few weeks away

a question? i pretty much played the season, but i don't actually get a shot at Asian champions cup and the other Asian cup until the next season so those this become a season and a half challenge?

No. Sorry i wasnt sure when we started if they were in the cups but since there not no.

Just submit your results and i will tally them up at the end of the challenge

Senior cup and league table

Won the senior cup and im top of the league^^)

i can see you getting some big points again this challenge. Will have to do well otherwise you might overtake me in the overall leaderboard

Just thought id update on my challenge progress

Won the senior cup and im top of the league after 13 games (7 points clear) through to the semi final of the league cup. Only lost 1 game that was 1-0 to south china in league cup group stage.

Only negative is my no.1 keeper is injured out for 3-4 months so dont think im gonna see him again :( .

PS no transfers in 3 transfers out 2 free and 1 for about 5k

Happy Valley results
well this was a fun challenge it had a very Blue Square kind of feel to it. I only made a couple transfer moves just because most of the quality players are foreign and that 9 player limit. So in a lot of ways this challenge was more of a tactical one. The tactical system i use in LLM games worked pretty good, though i used a different formation then i usally do. Some player names were funny like Fagner and Poon Man Tik
so here are my screens :
I won the league
tableHV.jpg

I won two out of three cups: the Hong Kong FA cup and League cup:
FAcupHV.jpg

HKLHV.jpg

Is my transfer list:
transfersHV.jpg

Here is my squad:Fagner by far was my best player, he just caused all sort of trouble to the opposition. My Loaner from Dailan, Eze Isiocha and Gerand also had great seasons.
SquadHV.jpg

I didn't win any individual awards, in my tactical system the scoring has tendency to be spread around. Overall I had a lot of fun with this.

Glad you enjoyed it and hope to have you for the next one. Look out for the results later in the month

Hello,

New member here so hopefully not posting in the wrong area.

How can I start the FM Challenge...and is there a prize?

doing well so far 11 games unbeaten 1 loss 1 draw 7 players in team of the month getting too many injuries though

hi couple of questions as i only have 4 games left

1 what do i have to take screen shots of?
2 where do i submit them?

sorry if these are dumb but 1st time ive done a challenge

Javery makes Fagner look like an amatuer.

It's a shame my tactics can be hit or miss ... My passing in particular, even if its long/direct on a big pitch my AM seems to think that my long passes aren't connecting :( Prob because of my FB's distorting overall stats mind.

I have posted my results for july challenge won league and senior cup
runner up in league and fa cups