ooohh yeah,i must start from january 2008......****,here i go again

The takeover went through anyway, but they told me they wouldn't be putting any money forward to me! :(

hey guys, so far played 10, won 8, drawn 0 and lost 2 with a goals difference of +21 (for 32 against 11) so with the goals for as 32 guess im not missing vagner love lol

im just loading it now, GOOD LUCK everyone! av we got exactly 1 month?

goochyboi56 where did u get the tactic from then, did you make it yourself or did you download it coz it looks like a very good tactic

HYe, im just gunna load up the challenge and start it tonight?

how often do you want feedback and stuff? i cant wait to get started!

CSKA Moscow, My Team, ANy Comments Please.

just started, and in February, look at my screenies, MINT transfers!! any comments welcome, please Assist me! lol.

Hi mate, have a read of http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f69/rules-points-system-t15903.html that, everybody has got until 12/07/09 to finish the challenge. I think only 2 people have finished so far so don't worry about getting it done asap, just go at your own pace and if you have any questions or just want to post up some results on how good or bad you've done or how well Vagner Love is doing (as everybody has :p), feel free in this thread :)

however often you want...i just showed my transfers and my results half way through season

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

just started, and in February, look at my screenies, MINT transfers!! any comments welcome, please Assist me! lol.

20MILL for gago!!!
I got him for 4.7m lol
Why did u sell ignashevic..the best russian CB

ignashevic

however often you want...i just showed my transfers and my results half way through season

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

why not?

20MILL for gago!!!
I got him for 4.7m lol
Why did u sell ignashevic..the best russian CB

Sorry lads i dont know how to quote people but the guy as stewy for his DP nah i made it mate i just use it as a base for most of my fm files and tweak it so that players can fit in
I could send u it if u want it mate?
Plus thanks craig mate yeh my defence are beasting it.
unlucky about loosing to zenit and love is a machine

wb

yes please goochyboi56, if you dont mind sending it to me, it looks a good tactic and i wouldnt mind trying to tweak it myself around my side

Um ive uploaded i think
search for 4-2-3-1 or My name Or summit
i dont know
lol

rite add you know mate, should be online for a while. gonna try and complete my cska game 2nite

is it just my game or do all the prem clubs keep offering loads for zhirkov+vagner love
bout 5/6 teams hav offered for each of them...all 20mill+