here are my transfers before i start the season. tell me what you all think?

I agree, Vagner Love is a great striker. Doubt you can afford better.

after reading what other people have said and what they have posted i think i will, but you never know, might be a massive suprise and still win the league

yeah true i hope you do mate but Love gurantees you basically at worst a goal every other game

well ill let you know how my replacements get on. in my other game west ham, ceravolo is amazing after 3 seasons. hope i can get that out of him now

Weird I didnt get that option I just got 10 million. But Man City offered me 21 million straight up for Zhirkov I decided to push the boat out for 30 million with 10.25 upfront and 19.75 over next 12 months or 18 months Ill show you the screen shot if it goes through plus mangerial history of Man City.

Ohh had to add this I think ive got abit of a glitch in my game.

I had that aswell, unfortunately, he won't sign a contract of £20 a week. If only.....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Vagner Love at CSKA will want to move on, he did with me. Remember, the team isn't about 1 player, its about the other 10 on the field, and the rest of the squad.

I had that aswell, unfortunately, he won't sign a contract of £20 a week. If only.....

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Vagner Love at CSKA will want to move on, he did with me. Remember, the team isn't about 1 player, its about the other 10 on the field, and the rest of the squad.

He wanted to move on in my game but i kept him and i have just won the league still in the cup as well as europe and he has scored a bucket load and was top scorer in league

in april i got goal of the month, 6/11 players in team of the month and also got 1st 2nd and 3rd for player of the month :D suppose im not missing zhirkov that much

just won my opening game 4-0, with kiki fonseca scoring 2 and fabio ceravolo scoring 1. both are my main replacements for vagner love. guess im not missing that much at the moment then lol

just won my opening game 4-0, with kiki fonseca scoring 2 and fabio ceravolo scoring 1. both are my main replacements for vagner love. guess im not missing that much at the moment then lol

lol maybe not hope you do well mate :)

cheers danny, 2nd game won again, and neither of them scored lol

i know now, cheers anyway lol. didnt know what it meant at first, but i figured it out when i first done my starting 11 for my first game

just sold vagner love also to man city for £27m the board accepted there offer not me:(signed d'allesandro-£7.5m,tomassi-free & luiz adriano-£5m.

Personally, wouldnt of sold VL, he is a week in week out goalscorer for me. and you should have offered him a new contract. first thing i did was that to all big players with a minimum fee release clause of 40-50mil so they wont be going.
Not doing bad, im 1st by i think 1 or 3 points. lost 1 game to Spartak Moscow. not doing bad. Cant wait till the end.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Are we allowed as many attempts as we like??

Personally, wouldnt of sold VL, he is a week in week out goalscorer for me. and you should have offered him a new contract. first thing i did was that to all big players with a minimum fee release clause of 40-50mil so they wont be going.
Not doing bad, im 1st by i think 1 or 3 points. lost 1 game to Spartak Moscow. not doing bad. Cant wait till the end.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Are we allowed as many attempts as we like??

didnt think of offering him a new contract lol and i think only 1 attempt