NOOOOOOO :mad::mad::mad: ******* GAME HAS THE XML PASSING ERROR!!! and now wont load saved game. am i able to start again?

ill load up print screens of it as proof. unless is there a way of fixing it anyone?
coz i was top by 3 :( and it was 2nd game from zhirkovs injury

NOOOOOOO :mad::mad::mad: ******* GAME HAS THE XML PASSING ERROR!!! and now wont load saved game. am i able to start again?

yea there is no rush you have untill the 12th of july

yea there is no rush you have untill the 12th of july

Thanks, well tbh i wont change anything i already had it all pretty much perfect in my opinion. so only change will be luck, which can only be a bad thing haha

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Its got rid of the error but it must have corrupted the file or something because it still doesnt load :(

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

just realised i need to re-install 9.3 aswell now. jeez why SI have so many bugs :mad:

Vagner Love out for 2 weeks for me, and Jesus as well (god forbid) but Necid stepped up and scored 2 goals past Spartak Nalchik :D

lads im doing well but i dont no how to post screenies
any help??
much gracias

lads im doing well but i dont no how to post screenies
any help??
much gracias

Press Alt + F9 to take a screenshot
It will be located in My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 > Screenshots
When you go to write a message here click the little grey paperclip
Click browse
Find your screenshot
Press upload
Wait
Close the window
Write a message to go with the screenshot

So as u see ive won all of my league games so far and havent conceded yet in the league but because of zhirkov not departing and me spending big on bunonanette ive got him playing in a wing back role and love is a beast...:wub:

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

OOPS THANKS FOR THE HELP BUT IVE STILL DONE IT RONG AND I WILL REPOST IN 5 minuts

Squad, tactics and table position is looking great mate. I like how you're playing Zhirkov as WB and the fact you haven't conceded yet says it all, very nice.

I just thought I'd post this, was playing FC Moscow at home and Vagner Love scored a DOUBLE HATRICK! 6 goals in one game, ****** ****!

View attachment 6224

pfft copy my signings much :(

Grrr, I found them fair and square! I was looking for two players to act as my Fabregas and Senna, Svennson being Fab and Andersson being Senna, because that's how I play them in my Arsenal side and it works fantastically, both of them with decent long shots and good mental attributes, and obviously tackling and passing. So there. 8-|

my team has played 10, won 9, draw 1, lost 0
Pogrebnyak is outscoring vagner love atm :p