Champions League Draw Made.

yeap we were very lucky in the end! over both legs deserverd to go through i think! congrats all the english sides that went through!

omg..that penalty shootout was ****** torture..

well played man utd for getting through.

lucky for arsenal man.

Really glad Arsenal made it through. Bit of a narrow one eh? :D

Woo Messi :wub: what a goal

hopefully two english teams draw each other, last thing we need is all english semifinals.

Last edited:
indeed, was an close one..i would like arsenal to draw barcelona tbh..just to get revenge on them when they beat us 2-1 in the finals in 2006. Arsenal would have fabregas and rosicky back hopefully which would give us some composure and flair on the ball.

it would be good to see hleb and henry back at emirates aswell:) cant wait for draws!

the CL draws are on 20th march dunno what time tho..

11am/12pm I think.

Man we did our best to let Inter back in it at times! We played well and as Mourinho admitted we were the best over the two legs. Giggs had another good one last nite, though only really when in a free role thru the middle.

Messi's goal was great. I don't mind who we get in the QFs, we'll have to beat the big ones (though its one down :p) or a British club en route anyway so bring them on whenever. Although I won't complain if we get Villareal or Porto and Liverpool, Barca, Chelsea and Bayern get drawn v each other :D

Starting to change my mind a little on Giggs, although having said that hasnt he only played like 2 of the last 6 games

oh my lord...

is it me or its just ramos is a **** manager? or is it real madrid just ****...they needed an away goal but they play 4-5-1 with one upfront? are you kidding me!..

no passion, no fight and have a **** manager what can be worst? casillas needs to move clubs tbh him and diarra are the only players that turned up i felt sorry for them especially casillas.

i kno i wanted liverpool to go through but that performance by real madrid was shocking..

Madrid is ****, Ramos does what he can, trust me I suffer every game.

Starting to change my mind a little on Giggs, although having said that hasnt he only played like 2 of the last 6 games

They where both big games, I think Fergie is spot on with how he's been playing Giggs this season, not over using his old legs and having his expirienced head for the important games

when is the draw???
god scottish people are bitter!

lol i am not bitter, being Scotish you learn after 5 mins to accept disapointment.Just dont want to see a set of all english semi finals. Where is the excitement for the neutral?

plus when the big english sides play each other its boring as ****. Only one i would look fw to would be Man U v Arsenal.

annnnd Sepp Blatter and that french goon will moan about the premiership and the money you all get again and bla bla bla

Its not bitter at all not to want an all English semi.

For a start you can see them play each other already twice a season, whereas I see the CL as an opportunity to see the best clubs from around Europe comepting against each other.

Secondly English teams seem to play such a boring and tactical chess Benitez style game when they play each other in a 2 legged game so its zzz ttm. Would much rather see Bayern v Arsenal, Man U v Barca (although that one was a lil dull last time) etc