Champions League Draw Made.

Like people have said the Inter/Man U game was a really good game despite it being 0-0 and neither keep making that spectacular of a save either (although the one where Juli oCesar came out his box and had to use his legs with Rooney was rather good)

Tonights mathces dont look anywhere near as good as last nights but as much as I hate watching Liverpool im gunna watch that match. From what I hear as well Real have went from winning eveyr game by a goal to now turning on the style and have scord summat like 10 in the last 2 games so hopefully it should be decent.

Well to pwn Inter like that in the San Siro and not score is disappointing, we had by far the best chances. I would have taken 0-0 there at the start though and I reckon we can do them at OT, get an early one and we'll be well on our way.

Inter were quite disapointing, really didn't look like a Mourinho team imo.

chelsea 1-0 juventus
real madrid 0-1 liverpool

got a feeling the english clubs are going to dominate the champions league again.

get in!! ****** does my nut in, win in the bernabeau and draw with StokeoO)

bit shocked at the Liverpool score but i shouldnt really considering. good win for Bayern :O

bit shocked at the Liverpool score but i shouldnt really considering. good win for Bayern :O

lmao,

bayern got 5 away goals all over for sprting already.

so what'd i tell you luis aragones legacy????:) "real madrid are gonna win the champions league" ahaha! your funny. inter-man utd???? INTER LUCKY!. But its okay. man utd will win...maybe 2-0 at old trafford. ITALIAN TEAMS CAN'T WIN IN ENGLAND. GF inter.

bit shocked at the Liverpool score but i shouldnt really considering.

(H) Now if only Stoke would come out and have a go so we could tonk them. Cracking result for us though it's only half-time.

ITV cracked me up last night. "When was the last time a British club came to the San Siro and dominated Inter like this Manchester United side are doing?". Hmmm. Last year. And we won 1-0. :D

I also think british teams will dominate, barça is nowhere near their season start shape and we've all seen madrid, a surprise could be bayern since none of the spanish teams are looking good. Man U- Inter is more opened than you guys are suggesting, in my opinion. Inter still have good chances, and steaua if I have to put money on it I'd say man u are to win again the CL.

I'd agree with you Luis but Inter were truly appalling against the Mancs. And I mean even allowing for the quality of Manchester United, for a last 16 CL team playing at home and doing well in Serie A Inter were a huge disappointment. One thing which nags me is that I've never seen that Swedish fella up front for Inter have a good game against a top team. Is he just good against useless teams?

I'd agree with you Luis but Inter were truly appalling against the Mancs. And I mean even allowing for the quality of Manchester United, for a last 16 CL team playing at home and doing well in Serie A Inter were a huge disappointment. One thing which nags me is that I've never seen that Swedish fella up front for Inter have a good game against a top team. Is he just good against useless teams?

indeed,

ibrahimovic is class on his day.. but when hes on his bad days hes not even league 2 quality...

he just cant hack the big guns so when mourinho says hes 'Best player on the planet' is just laughable!

massively overated!!

Some very good games indeed.

Inter Milan v Manchester United is going to be a very tough game.

man utd was overwhelming they should have won the game atleast 4-0 it is ridiculous julio ceser is there life saver

ok 7 and 8 days till champions league night. cant wait..

here are my predictions 2nd leg..im going for an all english to go through.

Roma 0-1 Arsenal
Manchester United 1-0 Inter Milan
Liverpool 0-0 Real Madrid - liverpool go through on aggregate/
Juventus 1-1 - Chelsea go through on aggregate.

would like to see every1s predictions:)

Last edited:
I hope Arsenal go through. Inter vs Manchester United will be tight. Think Manchester United will sneak it by a goal. Liverpool vs Madrid is giving me a bit of nerves. We might just sneak it, but I think it will be late and we might concede first. I think Juve will put Chelsea out. Don't think Hiddink has had quite enough time yet to be sure of getting a result in Italy.

oh my lord...

is it me or its just ramos is a **** manager? or is it real madrid just ****...they needed an away goal but they play 4-5-1 with one upfront? are you kidding me!..

no passion, no fight and have a **** manager what can be worst? casillas needs to move clubs tbh him and diarra are the only players that turned up i felt sorry for them especially casillas.

i kno i wanted liverpool to go through but that performance by real madrid was shocking..

They were shell shocked. We played perfect control football for 30 minutes and then picked them to pieces on the counter. Was a bit good that performance :) As for Ramos starting formation, he was obviously hoping to control the game in midfield but we over-ran them by high pressing in their third of the pitch. Impressively done Rafa, a true genius that man.

Fair play to Liverpool they went at it from the start, but my god Madrid were dire. Absolutely awful, feel really sorry for Casillas, he's the only one who did anything.

Lol at Sporting, duno how bad they were though no-one will wana face Bayern now. Good result for Chelsea obv.

Fair play to Liverpool they went at it from the start, but my god Madrid were dire. Absolutely awful, feel really sorry for Casillas, he's the only one who did anything.

Lol at Sporting, duno how bad they were though no-one will wana face Bayern now. Good result for Chelsea obv.

indeed, sporting's defence were shocking both legs it was truly over for them in the 1st leg lol.

hopefully arsenal and man utd can follow up the results and go through.

Bayern ftw. Hope Man u and Arsenal go crashing out tonight.

omg..that penalty shootout was ****** torture..

well played man utd for getting through.

lucky for arsenal man.