Champions League Final 2009/10 - Inter Milan v Bayern Munich

Won it with 2 clubs now. Dare I say it, it will be 3 within the next 2 years.

Would not be shocked, he will go to Madrid and with the quality they have they can easily win it.

The result just confirms my thoughts that he is the best in the world...

I'm very happy for him actually

Congrats Inter. Thank god that Van Bommel doesn't lay his hands on the biggest prize. Zanetti for his amazing career deserved at least one champions league thank God he got one, You ******* **** Maradona, just look at Zanetti and Cambiasso

If you've got money to spend, I think Mourinho may be one of the best managers in the world at utilising those funds. He builds some incredible teams, no doubt about that.

Well done Inter. I predicted them winning 2 - 1, but such is life.

Inter need to thank Barca. They took off the arrogant big time bottler and got 40MP inreturn plus Eto'o. And with that money they have built handsome squad..........

Congrats Inter. Thank god that Van Bommel doesn't lay his hands on the biggest prize. Zanetti for his amazing career deserved at least one champions league thank God he got one, You ******* **** Maradona, just look at Zanetti and Cambiasso

You mention Zanetti and Cambiasso but not Milito :$

Looks like mourinho could be leaving because he just went over to the fans and started waving

Well done Inter, bye bye JM.

Well done Inter, bye bye JM.

Yeah how odd is losing your manager who just won UCL and that too to the team where they play on this very ground. Someone just **** these Spanish clubs.

And Cambiasso isnt going to the World Cup? Diego needs to get off that coke.

Bayern had alot of possesion, feel bad for 'em.

Bayern missed Ribery, they lacked variation in their attack, always playing the ball to Robben.

Mourinho should think twice about going to Madrid 'cause they'll just treat him like trash as they did Capello, del Bosque, Schuster and many others..

Unlucky Bayern. They played a good game, just didn't finish their chances.

Hope Mourinho doesn't go to Madrid, can't stand that stupid team.

ruthless defending, clinical finishing. love their style. but i think i'm the only one.