Champions League Group Stage Live

we have added to quality strikers plus we have Kenny Miller and Steven Davis Bougherra ? i think we can beat Valencia and Bursa at home and a draw against Man u ? Defeat away Man u + Valencia and a draw at turkey ? means 8 points should maybe make it through or defo europa league ? Maybe been a weaker group for the past few years ?

we have added to quality strikers plus we have Kenny Miller and Steven Davis Bougherra ? i think we can beat Valencia and Bursa at home and a draw against Man u ? Defeat away Man u + Valencia and a draw at turkey ? means 8 points should maybe make it through or defo europa league ? Maybe been a weaker group for the past few years ?

Your calling Kenny Miller a quality striker? XD That there shows the quality of your team and league.

all english teams have got a good draw id say spuds have it hardest out of the 4.

Your calling Kenny Miller a quality striker? XD That there shows the quality of your team and league.

I know it's been brought up several times in this thread, but please stop going on about the poorness in your opinion of our league, I highly doubt you even watch Scottish football, and most likely believe the medias conception of our league. I'm in no doubt it's not the best league in the world, but it's better than people on here are making out :)

I know it's been brought up several times in this thread, but please stop going on about the poorness in your opinion of our league, I highly doubt you even watch Scottish football, and most likely believe the medias conception of our league. I'm in no doubt it's not the best league in the world, but it's better than people on here are making out :)

But kenny miller is as poor as he is making out.

Define what you mean by poor ?? In terms of finishing, yes he is poor, but no-one can fault his workrate, but either way not getting into an argument with youse over it, feel free to PM me for further discussion :)

Define what you mean by poor ?? In terms of finishing, yes he is poor, but no-one can fault his workrate, but either way not getting into an argument with youse over it, feel free to PM me for further discussion :)

i think even though hes quite old he's improved since last season and has improved and has good finishing. hes got 4 goals in 2 matches. we'll see how things play out

Just because we never spent £20+ million on him doesn't mean he is poor he is a good player one off our and Scotland's best IMO his work rate is second to none and his finishing has improved greatly in the last few seasons and with Jelavic out off Europe because Villa failed to go through Miller will be very important for us in the Champions League especially away when Walter Smith prefers a 4-5-1 formation