Champions League Group Stage Live

I thought Arsenals was the hardest, Braga proved they're no push overs, and Shaktar is a long way, and they're a good team. No clue who Partizan are, Serbian?

Partizan are rape, they beat Anderlecht on Tuesday night on pens. ******* awful keeper tho. But they are who I shall be supporting in the CL this season, as they have a sexy as **** away kit, and an awesome striker. :)

If Arsenal don't see qualifying top of that group, fairly easy, then they have no hope in the CL this season.

Don't be so cocky. Shakthar are a talented side, and going away to Ukraine will not be easy. Braga knocked out Sevilla and celtic so they shouldn't be underestimated. Partizan is not a nice place to go away. Yes we should top the group, but don't be so ingorant.

i'm not being cocky i'm just saying i would have lliked a bigger name to play than the one's we have Shaktar are a great team at home who you dont want to play away on a cold november night. Braga Finished 2nd last season in the PPL and hammerd Celtic and Seville, and Partixan for the same reasons as Shacktar

Last edited:
It looks as if Tottenham are screwed, cannot see them getting a point off Milan, Werder Bremen an FC Twente are also relative new boys to the Champions League but are probably on a par with Tottenham ability wise.

Will you please stop your hating on Tottenham. We got their fairly. If other Spurs fans you know ****** you off then keep it off of here. Nothing but snidy childish comments.

because there was already 2 english sides in groups E to H

No, thats not what I said, I know there were English teams in group C, F and H. I'm quiering as to why we were forced into group A when we could have been in group D or B

Partizan are rape, they beat Anderlecht on Tuesday night on pens. ******* awful keeper tho. But they are who I shall be supporting in the CL this season, as they have a sexy as **** away kit, and an awesome striker. :)

If Arsenal don't see qualifying top of that group, fairly easy, then they have no hope in the CL this season.
I wanted Young Boys to go through because their kit's ***.

It looks as if Tottenham are screwed, cannot see them getting a point off Inter, Werder Bremen an FC Twente are also relative new boys to the Champions League but are probably on a par with Tottenham ability wise.

Someone needs to get their brain checked ..

What? I don't see how that should affect it? :S

Can clearly see Spurs have never qualified for the Champions League before.

There is 4 English teams, 2 go in A-D and 2 go into E-H. Say 2 French teams qualified it would be 1 on either side of the draw so that one plays on the Tuesday and one on the Wednesday. They explained it all before it was drawn...

Lets not forget Valencia have lost David Villa and David Silva. Marseille are the French Champions.
As I mentioned earlier, Valencia have brought in some very good players, Roberto Soldado for example. Marseille won the French League, but their squad is pretty weak. Taiwo,Lucho Gonzalez, and Gignac. And they're the only ones of any real note.

Can clearly see Spurs have never qualified for the Champions League before.

There is 4 English teams, 2 go in A-D and 2 go into E-H. Say 2 French teams qualified it would be 1 on either side of the draw so that one plays on the Tuesday and one on the Wednesday. They explained it all before it was drawn...

Ohhh thanks lol :p

Any other United fans planning on traveling to Turkey and Valencia? Not looking forward to Bursaspor.

As I mentioned earlier, Valencia have brought in some very good players, Roberto Soldado for example. Marseille won the French League, but their squad is pretty weak. Taiwo,Lucho Gonzalez, and Gignac. And they're the only ones of any real note.

And they have lost their captain, Niang ..

It looks as if Tottenham are screwed, cannot see them getting a point off Inter, Werder Bremen an FC Twente are also relative new boys to the Champions League but are probably on a par with Tottenham ability wise.

LMAO. You think FC Twente are as good as us? oO)

I think if we are lucky we can finish above Valencia and Bursapor

They're good, but not as good as Spurs. But they are the Dutch Champions, no one really knows much of them

Theyv'e lost there manager since then though, and apparently them winning the league was like the equivelant of Wigan winning the premier league or something oO)

Theyv'e lost there manager since then though, and apparently them winning the league was like the equivelant of Wigan winning the premier league or something oO)
I wouldn't go that far, they have been there or there abouts for a few years.