champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you said it before i told ryangiggs11 before
cos i asked ryangiggs11 if i should quit he said yes

and curt did i said no ur in the final in any case no need for that word in a tournement not evan on this site

I didn't call you a ****** - I don't even know you so how did I call you a ****** when you could be white/

dunno thats the question you have to answer why did you call it me?

in any case why over xbox you or Ur mate need to say that should be ashamed of Ur self and for Ur mate. it says on ffia10 case kick racism out so why the **** should Ur mates or you say it on a party absolute disgrace

Always drama lol :S anyway on topic whats going on with the champions league for get this runners up tournament aka Europa cup (H)

not sure mark mate i tihnk one more game to be played and that is tottenhamboi and amkorena

so i will get hold of them tonight

well josh your mate did and still like i said should have no place for racism how would Ur mate feel if some black kid started calling him some white jokes would you still be laughing?

no more on this topic as i wount change my mind on the matter no need to talk on te ubjec no more ok lads

i dont think its fair to kick him from the tournament its joshs word v curts pete you have no prof he called curt a ****** let them settle it on the pitch (H)

well josh your mate did and still like i said should have no place for racism how would Ur mate feel if some black kid started calling him some white jokes would you still be laughing?

My mate didn't call it him though. How would he feel? He'd probably not care and not go running to some 20+ year old man on a forum.

I am so using the 'You called me a ******' tactic in the next Champions league if I start losing.

I am so using the 'You called me a ******' tactic in the next Champions league if I start losing.

in truth Dunc matey he did not evan get the game goin and he waiting for 25 minute to wait for josh and then he joined the party and was called a ****** no tactic in it buddy

in truth Dunc matey he did not evan get the game goin and he waiting for 25 minute to wait for josh and then he joined the party and was called a ****** no tactic in it buddy

yes he did get the game running!
I was 2-0 up with 30 minutes in!!

To be fair, I spend half my evenings these days thinking of much stronger things I would like to call Curt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back