champions league number 2fifa10 xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM when you when to play RyanGiggs11

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:37 PM ----------

Me 4-3 RyanGiggs11
RyanGiggs11 1-1 Me

Well played i got lucky with all that extra time in the first match :)
Ac Milan are in the europa league final :)

pete were not gunna meet in the final :'(

well after ive walked past joshh its you ronaseal (6)

Danomadrid 0-4 Me
Me 1-2 Danomadrid
Great 2 matches, unlucky. Thats the first time i've played fifa 10 in 2 weeks now, i've just been playing world cup.
5-2 to me on aggregate

Last edited:
Tottenham boy when you wanner do our game im free now?

dont know how many shots i missed same only being playing world cup game

grommo hope ur be in next one mate

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:38 AM ----------

ronaseal is so far in the europa final curt you need to play josh matey.

and who has yet to play in cl smi final

Cmon Curt and Josh i wanna win this europa league soon :P

right i won't have any one being called a ****** in a party in a tournament josh Ur out i wont tolerate that behavior i make these tournaments for fun no need to act like that racism has no place in this tournament

europa final is

ronaseal vs fwfccurt

ac milan villareal

josh you need to grow up abit

Last edited:
a ******, what the ****?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

right i won't have any one being called a ****** in a party in a tournament josh Ur out i wont tolerate that behavior i make these tournaments for fun no need to act like that racism has no place in this tournament

My mate kickedh im out of the party, he didn't call him a ****** neither did I. *****!
Curt you're one of the shittest players i've played with.

why would i lie you called me a ****** and me nor ryangiggs11 are tolerating that

in any case josh ur freind just got u booted from a tournement shows how some people are still imature and it make you look bad none of my mate act like that in a party and hes cost you a place in a tournement mybe next time dont let ur mates call people a ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back