Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

do u think it would be possible to do all major leagues complete, and all major players, for the beta version and the start adding other less known nations ie. serbia when all top nations are complete?

do you mean like the do the top leagues in the world and then move down from there?

yh, do all complete tho instead off doin the odd teams from different of nations so do all englands top 3 divisions then maybe top division in italy, spain germany,holland france complete ect and then maybe all brazilian, argentine top leagues, at least then the beta versions would be playable

yh, do all complete tho instead off doin the odd teams from different of nations so do all englands top 3 divisions then maybe top division in italy, spain germany,holland france complete ect and then maybe all brazilian, argentine top leagues, at least then the beta versions would be playable

well you want to give me a hand and start working on one of the leagues then

k can u send me a list of everythin thats been don and wha needs doing il probly have time to do 1 league

k can u send me a list of everythin thats been don and wha needs doing il probly have time to do 1 league

Spanish Liga
Serie A
English Premier & First Divsion
down to Port Vale in the English Second
Celtic
Rangers
Aberdeen
River Plate
Boca
and quite a lot of lower league clubs

All European, S. America & Africa Nations have Managers back in place

zSHARE - Bul database 2001-02.xml

this is version 1.1 of this database...
I fix some problems...

Whether there is a possibility League Europe to become Uefa.I have in mind to play a direct matches, rather than groups?

Last edited:
zSHARE - Bul database 2001-02.xml

this is version 1.1 of this database...
I fix some problems...

Whether there is a possibility League Europe to become Uefa.I have in mind to play a direct matches, rather than groups?

ah like the old fashion way :), yea I was looking in to it but I asked someone about it and he say that if I don't get the seeding right for that year the UEFA Cup won't work at all so I'm a bit on the fence with the comps atm

Add to my common large database and delete previous versions will not forget later ...

are there any clubs in any major leagues that havent been done yet (eg. Premier League, La Liga, Eredivisie, SPL, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc...)

Done the EPL, Serie A, La Liga and I'm currently working on the Bundesliga :), um you can pick the Ligue 1 SPL (have Aberdeen, Celtic & Rangers done) or Eredivisie (have Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV ADO Den Haag done)

do you have CM 01/02 mate?

download link - editor data.zip for people who want to help

and use this website for place of birth, height and weight

http://www.footballzz.co.uk/jogador.php?id=30365&epoca_id=131

Last edited:
Done the EPL, Serie A, La Liga and I'm currently working on the Bundesliga :), um you can pick the Ligue 1 SPL (have Aberdeen, Celtic & Rangers done) or Eredivisie (have Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV ADO Den Haag done)

do you have CM 01/02 mate?

download link - editor data.zip for people who want to help

and use this website for place of birth, height and weight

Tony Yeboah :: Anthony Yeboah :: :: Statistiken :: Titel :: Titel :: Historie :: Tore :: Spiel :: Nachrichten :: Videos :: Fotos :: fussballzz.de

yep i do have cm 01/02 and thanks for the link

There are some inaccuracies. Chievo Verona and Palermo Were not In series A, and Napoli was totally forgotten. Moreover, in some edited leagues there are double players with the same name.

There are some inaccuracies. Chievo Verona and Palermo Were not In series A, and Napoli was totally forgotten. Moreover, in some edited leagues there are double players with the same name.

I only done AC Milan, Juventus, AS Roma, Inter Milan & Lazio in my database the rest of the Serie A wasn't done by me