Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

This has got to be one of the most anticipated databases in years!! So many threats on here about getting a decent database from the glory years.. Keep going mate!!

keep up the good work man! So many people will download this. well done.

do you have the database so far avalible for download?

Version 3 link is now dead

Version 4 link
Download Link - editor data.zip

what's in the Update & how many Changes have being done so far

Number of Changes in this update so far - 155,266 as of 6/2/2012 (nearly the same as my legends database from FM 09 :shock:

Leagues Done
English Premier League (Remaining lot)*
English First Division (Full League)*
*All loan players have being removed for every team in those leagues and player had wrong positions have being edited :)

Clubs done
Blackpool
Bury
Colchester United
Chesterfield
River Plate
AFC Bournemouth
Brentford
Brighton Hove and Albion (Old stadium brought back aswell)
SL Benfica (Old stadium brought back aswell)
SL Benfica "B" (Add as a B team to Benfica)
FC Porto
FC Porto "B" (Add as a B team to Porto)
Sporting Lisbon
Sporting Lisbon "B" (Add as a B team to Sporting Lisbon)
Bristol City
Cambridge City
Cardiff City
Feyenoord

National Teams done
Germany
Argentina
Brazil
Portugal

Is it possible I do Bulgarian database and you to Insert the experience after you finish

Just loaded up this database to have a quick look, and the amount of effort put in so far is really impressive. However, i do have some problems with it, such as Bergkamp having a first touch rating of 3 (!!!), and Ronaldo's technical ratings looking a bit underpowered. Some players look very overpowered too, such as Duncan Ferguson, for example. I know he was a good player in his day, but he doesn't deserve ratings of 19's and 20's. But i know this isn't finished yet, so i'm sorry for the criticisms, it's just i hope you take a look at these things before you post the finished article :)

In 2001 the Bulgarian football championship was pretty good players.For example - Serge Youfu and Georgi Ivanov of Levski.
The first was expelled for misbehavior, and the second play with variable success in France.But i hate Levski Sofia,because im fan of CSKA Sofia :) For me,Levski Sofia is a shame of Bulgaria,because they lost to small teams in European Competitions like BATE,Jilina,Spartak Trnava,Antwerp,Tampere Utd and others...

Just loaded up this database to have a quick look, and the amount of effort put in so far is really impressive. However, i do have some problems with it, such as Bergkamp having a first touch rating of 3 (!!!), and Ronaldo's technical ratings looking a bit underpowered. Some players look very overpowered too, such as Duncan Ferguson, for example. I know he was a good player in his day, but he doesn't deserve ratings of 19's and 20's. But i know this isn't finished yet, so i'm sorry for the criticisms, it's just i hope you take a look at these things before you post the finished article :)

no it's good people will say if they find problem with the DB means I can look at it and people can give me feedback about it, also with me using an Editor that's 10 years old I can't find the following "First Touch", "Composure" or "Concentration"

even when I looked at Duncan Ferguson my first reaction was "WTF" overrated much :p, but I hope you understand I'm just going with what the editor said and yes I agree quite alot of players where overrated back then

quick update, every EU countries has there Managers back to 2001 the only that don't are Albania & Andorra

does anyone want to give me a hand with the other leagues?, if you do you work on that nations only and I'll merged it with mine don't worry (if you think I'll take the credit I won't) I'll give you all the credit in this thread ;)

because not many players from the Bulgarian championship I've done in my opinion ...
I've made them weak secondary maximum of 110 PA

Top players in Bulgaria - (between 130 and 140 PA)