Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

in the first division of Bulgaria all the players are completely solved ...
This applies to teams that are inserted by me (they are not in the first division at the moment). These are Spartak Varna,Naftex, Botev, Dobrudzha and Spartak Pleven.
teams from the second division I left them with no players because I can not find any evidence of them in season 2001/02 on the internet,which is understandable since this is a long time, and I doubt anyone will deal with them because they are small teams of Bulgarian cities, and who does not like, do not play it...

greetings from Bulgaria and CSKA Sofia FOREVER! CSKA Sofia fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the first division of Bulgaria all the players are completely solved ...
This applies to teams that are inserted by me (they are not in the first division at the moment). These are Spartak Varna,Naftex, Botev, Dobrudzha and Spartak Pleven.
teams from the second division I left them with no players because I can not find any evidence of them in season 2001/02 on the internet,which is understandable since this is a long time, and I doubt anyone will deal with them because they are small teams of Bulgarian cities, and who does not like, do not play it...

greetings from Bulgaria and CSKA Sofia FOREVER! CSKA Sofia fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find that strange mate, coz I just loaded it up and it says you've only done the managers :(

I keep getting this message:

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of ._FM12 NamechangesV4.xml

Any help?

I keep getting this message:

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 1 of ._FM12 NamechangesV4.xml

Any help?

oh that's for the logos I'm using atm just untick FM12 NamechangesV4 and the database will work

View attachment 223284
View attachment 223286
View attachment 223288

Loaded database and I have no problems ...
my work...
I promise that I will do large database of Serbia, but maybe next month because I am a student and going into next week ****** exams.I teach legal studies and I have four exams.

I guess you heard about Penev, who played with great success in Spain. :)

Greetings from Bulgaria! :)

Last edited:
Yes Bro ... loaded with yours and mine ... :)
I do not know why do such problems ...

Well I think when a person is willing, everything can be done ... but as I said after a while ... :)

do u think it would be possible to do all major leagues complete, and all major players, for the beta version and the start adding other less known nations ie. serbia when all top nations are complete?