Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Wow, sounds like a lot of job! I will definately follow this and play it if you manage to finish it :)

cheers mate you should see my legends ODB for FM 10, 100,000 + changes to it, plus this is a tribute to the last greatest CM game out there :)

cheers mate :)

I still thinking about bring back old clubs like Wimbledon, Telford & Scarborough, but I'm not so sure yet

Footballs not the same without the crazy gang but I don't know about Telford and Scarboro

Footballs not the same without the crazy gang but I don't know about Telford and Scarboro

that's very true, but who to take out AFC wimbledon or MK dons?, I mean with Telford, I just take out AFC Telford same with Scarboro

Keep going mate, I'm a Liverpool fan we had a good team that year. Looking forward to having a go

Keep going mate, I'm a Liverpool fan we had a good team that year. Looking forward to having a go

oh yea, young Owen, Gerrard, would you like me to try and do the kits for this database or would that be going OTT

It's upto you, I don't really bother with the kits cos you don't really see them that much if you know what I mean

It's upto you, I don't really bother with the kits cos you don't really see them that much if you know what I mean

that's very true I'll wait and see how I feel after I've done it

---------- Post added 30/10/2011 at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 27/10/2011 at 09:41 PM ----------

Right I'm now going through it club by club, which club should I do first

hey guys just a quick bump coz people have being asking for this thread I'm now down to Acireale in Italy :D got about 20,045 changes done so far :O

another ? to ask you guys when I get this database complete should I post a video of me playing it onto youtube and what team should I do next, I've done Real Madrid but I will go back to Adelaide Olympic after I've done a few big clubs and post them up as sceenies