Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

This is a great idea, I was thinking of doing something similar myself, except maybe slightly earlier. Make sure you get Rene Higuita in the game :D

This is a great idea, I was thinking of doing something similar myself, except maybe slightly earlier. Make sure you get Rene Higuita in the game :D

what era would you be thinking about making? & I'll see if Rene Higuita was still playing then

95/96. And yeah he was :) he retired last year apparently! lol. He was at Athletico Junior in 01/02

great idea dude the final work will be awesome !

The atributes will be the same as in CM0102? at least the ones that stay still...

good luck mate, would download it. I would love to play as Leeds before the 'financial mishap'

great idea dude the final work will be awesome !

The atributes will be the same as in CM0102? at least the ones that stay still...

the Atributes are the same as in CM 01/02 :D

good luck mate, would download it. I would love to play as Leeds before the 'financial mishap'

same if you like mate I'll do Leeds next :D and I'll do their kit aswell and post a screenshot of it in game :p

01/02 had creativity didn't it? P.s if youre doing an 01/02 database, Maxim Tsigalko needs to be in it, and amazing.

Fair enough. btw, it did have creativity.

championshipmanager0102.jpg