Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Milner is on the game after they released the .68 update for CM0102, along with Rooney, Lennon, Tevez, Mascherano and a few others. I don't see why they shouldn't go on s they would be on the game anyhow just in youth.

Greetings from Serbia!!! Great idea and great amount of work you've done so far,and also yet to go.I'm wonndering if you can create then Yugoslavian (now Serbian league),or at least Red Star team which had a lot of potential in those days.Many of Red Star players from that period become great players nowdays.Vidic,Bosko Jankovic,Basta,Disljenkovic,Lukovic,plus Marko Pantelic returned for Red Star from Sartid Smederevo the next seasaon,and also Zigic came from lower lagues,and he had some kind of pre-contract with Red Star.

He made his debut in Nov 2002 so possible might have been in the Youth system there. Probably would have been in fact

it's the same with
Bastian Schweinsteiger he came in 2001/02 as a youth players but he's not in the DB 3.9.60

Greetings from Serbia!!! Great idea and great amount of work you've done so far,and also yet to go.I'm wonndering if you can create then Yugoslavian (now Serbian league),or at least Red Star team which had a lot of potential in those days.Many of Red Star players from that period become great players nowdays.Vidic,Bosko Jankovic,Basta,Disljenkovic,Lukovic,plus Marko Pantelic returned for Red Star from Sartid Smederevo the next seasaon,and also Zigic came from lower lagues,and he had some kind of pre-contract with Red Star.

yea the Yugoslav leagues & Cup has being brought back :) but with the Serbian clubs of today hope that's okay

Milner is on the game after they released the .68 update for CM0102, along with Rooney, Lennon, Tevez, Mascherano and a few others. I don't see why they shouldn't go on s they would be on the game anyhow just in youth.

yea I know but I'm working in DB 3.9.60 if I get time I'll add the players from DB 3.9.68

One more thing.When I try to start a game with Yugoslavian league,while loading database I received an error massage displaying how the game was unable to load rules for Serbian cup,because it was too many requested clubs (94),while there are only 93 clubs in Yugolsavian zone.I just clicked to OK button,and it loaded game.But when I finally get to CHOOSE NATION screen I can see there's Yugoslavia,but it's not accessible for playing,and there's a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark,as if this league is non existable .Is it just me,or there were more problems with this one.If this is general problem,can you fix it please,for I've been dying for a long time to try to conquer Europe with that young Red Star team plying in 3D engine.I've tried to solve it by myself ,but when I open my editor,Yugoslavia DB file just can not be opened.Once more,greetings form Serbia.Keep up with great job.
P.S. If you need any help with some editing I'd be more than willing to help.I don't have much experience in editing,but I've done some job in creating my personal DB for my own pleasure.

really coz I never edited Arsenal's Budget they still have £28,000,000 as a balance

its ok, i just adjusted the wage bill and it evened out, although its worth having a huge wage available coz there is some great free players

Just loaded up the database, noticed a few player dupliucations in the Premier League and no one has any transfer money first season

right guys I'm starting to get really bored with this now sorry :(, I'll upload the final version in a couple of mins I know clyde has 7 players only I almost had them complete but I just had a thunder storm, and lost what I done today and that's the final straw that broke the camel's back for me I can't stand no more, & I really cba going through clyde again :(

if some people want to finished all the leagues off for me your more than welcome too, you'll get full credit for completing the database, but I've run it for 7 months now and I'm so tired now, I'm also very sorry I'm not keeping my promise to some people here to do leagues :(

Final Number of Changes = 366,677

Download link - editor data.zip

I'll give ya a run down of what I've done

Full Leagues
Primera División de Argentina*
Dutch Eredivisie*
English Premier League*
English First Division*
English Second Division*
German Bundesliga*
French Ligue 1*
Liga BBVA*
Scottish Premier League*
Serie A TIM*
Major League Soccer*

Every Nation has their managers back to that season

League Brought back or playable

Yugoslav*+**
Japan
England (removed Blue Square N/S)
Germany (Removed Bundesliga 3)

* (History Turned back 10 Years)
** (Need Montenegro.xml to play)

un-click the 94-95.dlc & all the other files aswell unless the one I have marked down

if you have any problems please PM me

I thank you for all your time for waiting to play this database I've created sorry it's not a full version but I hope it's playable

Enjoy

P.S. if you have a crack version of FM 12 your PM will be deleted and I'll added ya to my block list

Last edited: