Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

just wonder if people enjoy this should I start working another one during the summer and make it my FM 13 project?

question is which CM/FM game would people like me do this time around?

Last edited:
Amazing work Madridboy! Looking forward to starting this game in earnest now.

For FM 13 I'd love to see 2000-2001 or 1998-1999!

Amazing work Madridboy! Looking forward to starting this game in earnest now.

For FM 13 I'd love to see 2000-2001 or 1998-1999!

I have both of them :), but I'm going to try and do 2006-07 :D, the only reason I won't do 1998-99 is I can't for the life of me get the editor to work :(

plus if I do 2007 I have the clubs reputations and nearly all the players have their place of birth and D.O.B in the game

Last edited:
superb madridboy, u should enjoy the game now, i will, maybe an early 90's one for fm13?

superb madridboy, u should enjoy the game now, i will, maybe an early 90's one for fm13?

thanks and yea maybe I should :), still feel abit bad tho I missed so many leagues out tho :(, I would but the only problems is there's no editor with the first CM - CM95 I also FM 2007 has a soft spot in me as it's the first CM or FM game I ever owned :) plus I have the graphics already done for it :D

Last edited:
well I started work on FM 07 :), I'm just working on the competition history's now down to Grecce's Superleague every thing will be put back by 5 years for FM 12, 6 years for FM 13 if that makes any sense?

Last edited:
Hey man. Every time I try to load up the league it just crashes :/ Basically it goes to starting up game database and just goes shortly after.

Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Last edited:
Mine keeps crashing also, just mine keeps saying Not responding and stops at that.

Any ideas how to fix?
Cheers

Last edited:
Can you help? Using the newest update and everything, and I try to start a new game with Arsenal so I tick England.xml and the CM2001 database files, but then when it starts 'Setting Up Game Database' it always crashes. What do I need to do for it to work?

How come I can never sign anyone? I offer 10m for tim cahill (i'm man utd) and theyre in the championship and it still gets rejected. really?

and the team that has landon donovan want 15 mil for him... really?

Last edited:
Any idea on what we need to do man to get it working?

Finder >Document > SI > FM 12 try this :)

tick these files
CM 01/02.xml
Eng.xml
Ger.xml
Yug.xml
***.xml
Aus.xml
Can you help? Using the newest update and everything, and I try to start a new game with Arsenal so I tick England.xml and the CM2001 database files, but then when it starts 'Setting Up Game Database' it always crashes. What do I need to do for it to work?

Load these files
CM 01/02.xml
Eng.xml
Ger.xml
Yug.xml
***.xml
Aus.xml

How come I can never sign anyone? I offer 10m for tim cahill (i'm man utd) and theyre in the championship and it still gets rejected. really?

and the team that has landon donovan want 15 mil for him... really?

no idea mate sorry

thinking about doing another legends DB for FM 13 :) would that be a better idea