Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Mines dead slow and always crashes mate, any ideas what wrong?

much respect madridboy.. I tried to do my own cm 0102 update without knowing how much effort goes into it.. Did around 12 teams.. that alone took me 3/4 days.

Very good update, thanks

Hey sorry man if I'm being an idiot can you explain in real simpleton language how to get it working didnt get the tick files thing and couldnt find any boxes to tick in the files

cheers in advance :)

much respect madridboy.. I tried to do my own cm 0102 update without knowing how much effort goes into it.. Did around 12 teams.. that alone took me 3/4 days.

Very good update, thanks

your welcome I'm going to do a Legends Database for FM 13 :) and you guys can pick what teams I do how does that sound :)

Hey sorry man if I'm being an idiot can you explain in real simpleton language how to get it working didnt get the tick files thing and couldnt find any boxes to tick in the files

cheers in advance :)

no problem man :) don't mind helping people out :)

if your on a MAC it's

Finder > Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012

Windows depends what OP you have

XP it's

C:\Documents and Setting\Administrator\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012

I think Vista and 7 are the same I might be wrong here? if someone want to do these two their more than welcome to :)

I've downloaded the file and unzipped it to the correct file and it's produced a load of folders like CM01/02 and Fm12 then each continent. Under each folder there is a file called ._.DS_Store. There is this file under each folder and it's normally a Dbc file?
Load up FM and there's nothing to tick.

Any advice?

Cheers

The links dead now.....:'( ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Lots of players at Russian clubs still at present day clubs...is there a way to exclude that?
More importantly, how were the attirbutes for players decided for this dtatabse?

Lots of players at Russian clubs still at present day clubs...is there a way to exclude that?
More importantly, how were the attirbutes for players decided for this dtatabse?

I know that's coz I gave up, and the Attirbutes are done the exact same as in the 01/02 DB

hey madridboy do you mind linking me to where i can download the updated version, and can you explain how i add (i.e. the tick files thing)... cheers

also, do you need an updated version of FM, i just got the stock version

Last edited:
this database have so much bugz.I dont know why... ?! Everything Crash,Crash,Crash