Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

you need to make sure you get rid of all the old players as currently you can sign them all makes it unrealistic

i would simply pull 10 years off them and stick them in the youth teams where they came from, i would be happy with that. only the bigger players ofcourse.

or that, just means teams will have an amazing team not really fair lol

hi madrid boy, can you post a new version of your database tonight mate...thanks

dont have cm 01/02 so i couldnt do it accurately for you

i agree its probly best to leave the euro football as it is, after the first season is over it will sort its self out with people who qualify

would kill me to loose all the modern players lol. what teams have you done in the last day or two?

teams since this weekend
Aston Villa
Manchester United
Chelsea
Newcastle United
Arsenal

National
Spain
England

also you can down the full game free now :)

you need to make sure you get rid of all the old players as currently you can sign them all makes it unrealistic

what do you mean by Old Players can you give me an example please, do you mean players like Bergkamp and co or the old players that are still in the game

piracy is bad lol, this cant be legit. i bought the game on release day anyways. can you upload the new version mate

happy days. might let a few of my mates try it, they refuse to pay for a game they dont think they will like.. gays

not to sure what that is, its a iso file. doesnt unzip like the last file you uploaded though megashare i think it was

you described it as a beta version you wanted to put up

Last edited:
not to sure what that is, its a iso file. doesnt unzip like the last file you uploaded though megashare i think it was

you described it as a beta version you wanted to put up

an .iso file means you need to burn it on to a blank CD

what do you mean by Old Players can you give me an example please, do you mean players like Bergkamp and co or the old players that are still in the game

Players like Messi, Ronaldo etc or maybe lower their CA and take a few years off and place them in teams youth teams. Thanks

How you getting on with Roma. Can I make a new request for teams, think spurs and Blackburn would be worth a look. And see that
link you sent me for cm01/02 do I just burn that onto a cd, does it need a cd key?