Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

How you getting on with Roma. Can I make a new request for teams, think spurs and Blackburn would be worth a look. And see that
link you sent me for cm01/02 do I just burn that onto a cd, does it need a cd key?

completed Roma and that's the great thing about old PC, from 2001 no CD key, just install and play :)

just makes it a little unrealistic, like messi to liverpool which was one which happened yesterday

ah don't worry mate it's still in the beta stage but the full version won't have that problem :)

oki doke, cheers, loving the newcastle team :D

I think after I've bought out the final version I might have a quick tweak of the teams in the Champions League & UEFA Cup, only kick in the teeth is I can't redo the Intertoto Cup coz of the three finals

ditto mate, team looks awesome. Excited about the roma team too, batistuta is back. Does anyone think that football nowadays is **** compared to 10 years. I think the quality is gone, plus all the personalilties. I blame the money

ditto mate, team looks awesome. Excited about the roma team too, batistuta is back. Does anyone think that football nowadays is **** compared to 10 years. I think the quality is gone, plus all the personalilties. I blame the money

I'm working on Man City atm and they've lost their wealthy owner & only have 7,800,000 in Cash :lol: then I'll do Spurs and Blackburn Rovers

Deadly mate. As soon as youve that done can you post the db for download. Dyng to start a new game

Great Job! ;)
please can you upload newest update? with Roma and Newcastle. Thank You.

Yea i completely agree with you its an absoloute joke football now compare to 10 years ago. its all money money money. Also cant wait for be Roma so i can unleash Batistuta he was an absoloute beast on champ 01/02. I get Goose bumps thinking of the old champ man.

Version 1.0 link is now dead & yes there's still quite alot of players free agents, I won't running tho them with a fine tooth comb until I finished the full ODB

new update version 2.0
Download Link - editor data.zip

clubs added
Man City (Back at Maine Road)
Newcastle United
AS Roma

National Sides done
England
Republic of Ireland
Italy
France

W.I.P. (Version 3.0) - won't be put up until the xmas holidays :(
West Ham United
Tottenham Hotspurs
Blackburn Rovers
Glasgow Celtic

and any other clubs people want me to changes for Version 3.0

great job your doing here. can't wait to play with Barcelona in a less dominating era with Rivaldo, Kluivert and Saviola