Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

nice work with citeh mate, glad to see them back were they belong lol. should i start a new game tonight or will you have any more teams done today. your pace is impressive

nice work with citeh mate, glad to see them back were they belong lol. should i start a new game tonight or will you have any more teams done today. your pace is impressive

I won't be upload a new version until after the Christmas period, if that's okay with you guys, and I'm working on it the moment I get up & the moment before I go to sleep, so it's nearly about 10 - 12 hours a day (roughly), but I do have a break to go to work for 3 hours

Great job,really great job man!!And can you do River Plate and Boca Juniors they were full of talents back then :)

just downloaded this its awesome ive noticed that morientes is a GK. i was also wondering players like rooney he is 25 are you making players like that just free agents or will you be changing them to 15 year olds with CA dropped

just downloaded this its awesome ive noticed that morientes is a GK. i was also wondering players like rooney he is 25 are you making players like that just free agents or will you be changing them to 15 year olds with CA dropped

yea I'll changes it :), also I'll edited players like Rooney and co in the final version of the database to be what they are in CM 01/02 plus he'll be in Everton's youth :p

ahh thats good i just wish my editor would work and i could give you a hand with some leagues i created this database for fm 2009 and it was awesome took along time tho and alot of work haha so i appretiate all your doing ill wait for the final update before getting into a serious game thanks alot mate

ahh thats good i just wish my editor would work and i could give you a hand with some leagues i created this database for fm 2009 and it was awesome took along time tho and alot of work haha so i appretiate all your doing ill wait for the final update before getting into a serious game thanks alot mate

your editor should work mate did you download it off of steam? for FM 12 also I can send you the CM 01/02 stuff in a .zip file

your editor should work mate did you download it off of steam? for FM 12 also I can send you the CM 01/02 stuff in a .zip file

no mate my brother downloaded it i think :/ ive never used steam i usually just buy the games direct from the shop... its lets me download custom databases and place them in the dta editor and load them up but it just wont let me load the editor for some reason

no mate my brother downloaded it i think :/ ive never used steam i usually just buy the games direct from the shop... its lets me download custom databases and place them in the dta editor and load them up but it just wont let me load the editor for some reason

ah okay sorry, I think you'll need your brother's steam account details for it ;)

haha ok ill try mate if i manage to get it working ill give you a message what leagues have you currently completed/working on

Hi if you send me championship manager 01/02 game through zip i will do a few teams for you

have you released an update where rooney, messi etc are not free agents and are at youth teams or are you still working on that?

Madridboy were can i download the face pack for ur download. Oh and buy the way i just started one with inter i forgot wat quality was in serie A 10 years ago ur nice work m8.

Madridboy were can i download the face pack for ur download. Oh and buy the way i just started one with inter i forgot wat quality was in serie A 10 years ago ur nice work m8.

I haven't got a face pack yet? coz sometime when I create a config it doesn't work :(, I just used the facepack from fmdownload :)

almost completed West Ham start on Spurs next

W.I.P. List
Tottenham Hotspurs
Blackburn Rovers
Glasgow Celtic
Boca Juniors
River Plate