Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

madridboy86

Reaction score
hey guys I'm going to give another go, but I'm not editing any of the league this time or the cup host or venue of the CL or any of the comp names around just the clubs and bring back players to what they back in 2001/02, but what will I do with the current players :(, most of the players will be 10 years younger

lets give someone as an e.g. here

Current Day
Wayne Rooney
Age 25
Born 24 October 1985

Current Club - Manchester United

Int Caps 73
Int Goals 28

CM 2001/02
Wayne Rooney
Age 15
Born 24 October 1995

Current Club - Everton Youth

Int Cap 0
Int Goal 0

if anyone want some screenshot of it work in FM 12 just ask and I'll post them asap, I've just started and I'm going through ODB 3.9.60, then I'll start added the other two in to the mix

Last edited:
You will have a **** of a job on your hands. As well as deleting any players who are aged 23 or below (which there are a lot of now) you will be also adding in previously deleted players and changing every single international and club stat for them.

Good luck with this if you can do it.

You will have a **** of a job on your hands. As well as deleting any players who are aged 23 or below (which there are a lot of now) you will be also adding in previously deleted players and changing every single international and club stat for them.

Good luck with this if you can do it.

I'll give it my best shot and I could always put the youth players now as free agents :p

Man Utd without the Glazer Family :D and have Beckham, Giggs Keane, Van Nistelrooy, Arsenal with Bergkamp & henry, Man City near Relegation of the Premier League, Liverpool before Tom hicks bought the club

Right guys I've got Albania done plus I've also brought back Tó Madeira, I'll upload screenshots of them asap

Taking on something like that.

could fun to play the database again but with all 3 built into one :D

---------- Post added 23/10/2011 at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 22/10/2011 at 11:32 PM ----------

half way through doing Algeria now :)

hopefully this will be ready in time for fm 2014

okay I've seen people complete re do CM 98 to have up-to-date DB, same with CM 01/02 now how long do you think that took them, one guys said it took them a couple of months to do it

okay I've seen people complete re do CM 98 to have up-to-date DB, same with CM 01/02 now how long do you think that took them, one guys said it took them a couple of months to do it

There is a site that already does it.

So you are going through every single nation and change them all?

Sounds great mate. I played your legends db for fm10 and that was spot on

Wow, sounds like a lot of job! I will definately follow this and play it if you manage to finish it :)