Championship- who's going to get promoted?

Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day and i was just wondering what peoples opinions were on the fight for promotion, who will win the league? come second? and who will be in the playoffs?

Personally, as a Leicester fan i think we will sneak in to the playoffs and hopefully have the kind of momentum that Blackpool had last season, and maybe the same result against forest;) please..

I think the top 6 will look like this:

1st: QPR
2nd: Forest ( hate to admit it, but they are playing well and are there at the minute with a game in hand)
3rd: Cardiff
4th: Swansea
5th: Leeds
6th: Leicester

Sorry to any Norwich fans!
Opinions on the league?

QPR and Forest to go up automatically, and Cardiff to go up via play-offs.

QPR and Forest to go up automatically, and Cardiff to go up via play-offs.
Yeah but Cardiff have dropped off form a tiny bit since the start of the season, anyway we've got them next week so that could be a good game

Hope leeds do back to back promotions.I just like to see teams doing that.Also QPR deserve to go up and forrest seem to have played well.

Middlesbrough to sneak a play-off place.

Hope leeds do back to back promotions.I just like to see teams doing that.Also QPR deserve to go up and forrest seem to have played well.
i hope they don't! couldn't bare it from my cousin;)

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

I'm still hopeful. Or deluded.
haha, your a bit on-off this season, you could sort it out next season though, sometimes you look unbeatable, oh and if you hang on to Wickham!

i hope they don't! couldn't bare it from my cousin;)

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

haha, your a bit on-off this season, you could sort it out next season though, sometimes you look unbeatable, oh and if you hang on to Wickham!
Yeah I kinda dont want them to either but I just think its very good if a team can do it.Great aciehemenet to behonest.

I was thinking about this the other day and i was just wondering what peoples opinions were on the fight for promotion, who will win the league? come second? and who will be in the playoffs?

Personally, as a Leicester fan i think we will sneak in to the playoffs and hopefully have the kind of momentum that Blackpool had last season, and maybe the same result against forest;) please..

I think the top 6 will look like this:

1st: QPR
2nd: Forest ( hate to admit it, but they are playing well and are there at the minute with a game in hand)
3rd: Cardiff
4th: Swansea
5th: Leeds
6th: Leicester

Sorry to any Norwich fans!
Opinions on the league?

Don't be sorry...

I wouldn't be suprised to see Leicester secure 2nd. They've looked fantastic since Christmas, hope they win tomorrow.

I really want to see Leeds back in the EPL aswell, prefer them to the poorer supported teams such as Wigan.

Last edited:
Don't be sorry...
hahaha;)

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

I wouldn't be suprised to see Leicester secure 2nd. They've looked fantastic since Christmas, hope they win tomorrow.
i would be suprised haha, but i really hope it happens! I think we could win tommorow, we beat Cardiff at home before Sven, when we had a poor record, but then again sometimes were a different team away:/

Lol, at the start of the season I would have said Boro :-s

Sorry to say but I'd say Norwich in the play offs, not Leicester but that's just me (plus I dont wanna say no Leeds in play offs). Agree with your top 2. Would love for us to go up this season but we're not good enough and add to that our horrific play off form then I would give us the least chances of going up out of all the play off teams

The other question is who's going down....

In a word PRESTON!!!

Sorry back on topic. I recon Cardiff will go up this season.

Sorry to say but I'd say Norwich in the play offs, not Leicester but that's just me (plus I dont wanna say no Leeds in play offs). Agree with your top 2. Would love for us to go up this season but we're not good enough and add to that our horrific play off form then I would give us the least chances of going up out of all the play off teams

Leeds are a good team, and they play good football, but i think another 1-2 years in the champoinship would give you time to rebuild enough

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

The other question is who's going down....

In a word PRESTON!!!

Sorry back on topic. I recon Cardiff will go up this season.
Atcually i could of put that in my OP,
so yeah fair point, and i hope they don't i hate cardiff! Just because of what they did to us in the playoffs last season!;)