Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

I wouldn't personally, unless you get an other of ridiculous amount of money! But your game :)

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

With your MASSIVE squad it will have to be the 4-3-2-1 as you have way too many midfielders there!

I do have alot as I was using a 4-5-1 formation but it was not attacking enough. I now want to see some attacking, exciting football. Is the 4-3-2-1 you're referring to on the OP?

help!! used your tactic for 2 seasons now and have won everything possible. my team have been scoring for fun whilst conceding very little.......until now, started my 3rd season and my defenders seem to have lost there minds!!! im 7th in the league only played 7 but i have conceded 15 goals already! i need your help to combat this please

help!! used your tactic for 2 seasons now and have won everything possible. my team have been scoring for fun whilst conceding very little.......until now, started my 3rd season and my defenders seem to have lost there minds!!! im 7th in the league only played 7 but i have conceded 15 goals already! i need your help to combat this please

Ok. Show me your line-up.

View attachment 196716

right these are my 1st choice 11

as you can see i have luckily been able to snap up neymar for £25 million( 1st time purchase ) along with mascherano for £9 million

Looks like you need someone like Ferdinand to replace Jones for another season while he is still developing perhaps or play Jones and Ferdinand rotationally.

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I do have alot as I was using a 4-5-1 formation but it was not attacking enough. I now want to see some attacking, exciting football. Is the 4-3-2-1 you're referring to on the OP?

Yes.

View attachment 196716

right these are my 1st choice 11

as you can see i have luckily been able to snap up neymar for £25 million( 1st time purchase ) along with mascherano for £9 million

You have a strong squad except the playmaker roles. I likely played Jones and Vidic because Jones is better than Ferdinand. Ferdinand like to make silly mistake in my team. I think you should train Jones to tight marking, so he cannot let the opposition player pass him easily and he always make a great sliding when it comes to the losing ball. Just make sure the team is gelling because you maybe bought some new player.

I recommend you to buy Gaitan as he is cheaper playmaker and he can play as MC, AML, AMC and ST.

Hi..
Just finish played Football Manager 2012 demo. Here the final table after 1st half of season.
View attachment 198475

Player stats and some good matches..
View attachment 198471View attachment 198472View attachment 198473View attachment 198474

OH WOW! Hanc, this is really impressive stuff right here. I really hope that you and chapman release tactics for fm12 upon the full game release. I still remember your david villa tactics for fm 10 which were high scoring and unbeatable. I loved that game because of your tactic. I do feel that in fm11 your tactics didn't get as much attention as your fm 10 ones. Hopefully you will be back to your best in fm12, though i have no doubt of this after viewing these screen shots.

Good luck, and congrats again with your success in the demo :)
See you in fm 12 mate

OH WOW! Hanc, this is really impressive stuff right here. I really hope that you and chapman release tactics for fm12 upon the full game release. I still remember your david villa tactics for fm 10 which were high scoring and unbeatable. I loved that game because of your tactic. I do feel that in fm11 your tactics didn't get as much attention as your fm 10 ones. Hopefully you will be back to your best in fm12, though i have no doubt of this after viewing these screen shots.

Good luck, and congrats again with your success in the demo :)
See you in fm 12 mate

Once I have the game I'll be making some tactics ;) the most popular of mine will be the first ones. 4-3-2-1(AMC) and the 4-3-2-1(3 Central Midfielder's) :D. As I haven't got steam I therefore cannot download the demo and plus my charger on my laptop has once again broke :/ so once I have a new one I'll be able to play again :D

any idea when you may release one on the tactics 2012 section hanc?