Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

I will make new account. Now, I need to sleep because it was 2.41 am at my place. When you see I'm online, we can chat.

Oh sweet man and ah alright then see ya :) let me know if you need my e-mail address again

right here goes attempt number 1View attachment 195868 ( sorry for late reply but my baby is poorly )

Ok. Midfielder right is a playmaker position, so you should put Giggs or Cleverly. I bought Kaka because he is suitable. In case your Giggs and Cleverly are injured, you can play Anderson first and Fletcher is more suitable for midfielder left as ball winning midfielder. Sometimes I use Anderson because his acceleration can cut opposition attacking plus he has good tackling.

Then, for defender position, I play Vidic for DCL as stopper and Jones as DCR. If Vidic injured, Jones take his place or Ferdinand and Evans play in DCR. I usually rotate Jones, Evans and Ferdinand in DCR position. Actually my tactic still have a weakness in terms of conceding goals. Because of two midfielder that used in this tactic, that's why it's not have cover enough for back four. Can you put the screen of EPL?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

To my friend, Chapman7, add me on msn [email protected]..;)

Ok. Midfielder right is a playmaker position, so you should put Giggs or Cleverly. I bought Kaka because he is suitable. In case your Giggs and Cleverly are injured, you can play Anderson first and Fletcher is more suitable for midfielder left as ball winning midfielder. Sometimes I use Anderson because his acceleration can cut opposition attacking plus he has good tackling.

Then, for defender position, I play Vidic for DCL as stopper and Jones as DCR. If Vidic injured, Jones take his place or Ferdinand and Evans play in DCR. I usually rotate Jones, Evans and Ferdinand in DCR position. Actually my tactic still have a weakness in terms of conceding goals. Because of two midfielder that used in this tactic, that's why it's not have cover enough for back four. Can you put the screen of EPL?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

To my friend, Chapman7, add me on msn [email protected]..;)

right this is my season so far along with player stats. any help to improve this would be great ;)

View attachment 195942View attachment 195943View attachment 195944View attachment 195945

what i have noticed is that i have more CCCs when playing away from home. not a bad thing just seems unusual?????

Last edited:
right this is my season so far along with player stats. any help to improve this would be great ;)

View attachment 195942View attachment 195943View attachment 195944View attachment 195945

what i have noticed is that i have more CCCs when playing away from home. not a bad thing just seems unusual?????

This is my opinion to what you could do.

Right although Phil Jones is playing well you should bring Carrick into the team and take out Phil Jones and play him with Vidic and Ferdinand and tutored by Vidic too.

As you lack a playmaker in the First Team line up for me i bran in Santos' Ganso for £17,500,000. When Nani is back bring him back into the side on the AMR position with wide play Cut inside (if not already) and take out Danny Welbeck as he will be much more effective up front if you cannot guaranteed him playing time let him go out on loan for the rest of the season in January.

In the case of the defence i would bring Rafael in the squad as i cannot see why he is not your first choice Right Back and retrain Fabio to Right Back so he can play when Rafael is Tired, Injured or in need of a rest. Fabio could be retrained to AMR/L after being fully trained to Right Back as could be back up for wiingers

Last edited:
cheers for advice i shall do these immediately!

regarding rafael, i tend not to use him that often as he always tires far too quickly. same with fabio but i shall be more patient with them both.

is phil jones better as a defender then? as i normally play him in midfield.

i tend to stay away from ganso as everybody raves about but on this occasion i shall give in and purchase the little superstar ;)

cheers for advice i shall do these immediately!

regarding rafael, i tend not to use him that often as he always tires far too quickly. same with fabio but i shall be more patient with them both.

is phil jones better as a defender then? as i normally play him in midfield.

i tend to stay away from ganso as everybody raves about but on this occasion i shall give in and purchase the little superstar ;)

Should put both the twins on Stamina individual training. Yes as its Phil Jones only position he has not got to train for. I am the same first time with signing Ganso :D

Should put both the twins on Stamina individual training. Yes as its Phil Jones only position he has not got to train for. I am the same first time with signing Ganso :D

can you please take a look at my new tactic.( had to start another as i deleted the other by mistake )

im finding it very difficult to create one that is successful

View attachment 196040

i implement all the advice that i read from this forum but nothing works!!!!

thanks again

can you please take a look at my new tactic.( had to start another as i deleted the other by mistake )

im finding it very difficult to create one that is successful

View attachment 196040

I will tomorrow :) as I closed Football Manager a while ago and coming off laptop soon.

i implement all the advice that i read from this forum but nothing works!!!!

thanks again

me again |) i have returned to your tactic as creating my own was just to difficult!!

was wondering would the tactic still work if i changed rooney to DLF supp ( settings from another post )? or would it alter the balance of the team? i ask as your tactics always put a smile on my face

Last edited:

Thanks to chapman7 because of his good opinion. This is my opinion:

1. Same as chapman said. Train Rafael and Fabio and do not ever sell them because they are great.

2. In my 1st season, Welbeck is great for me when I played him either Complete Forward or Advanced Forward. Seems his good as CF because he can open game and create chances for Hernandez. I use him when to play Carling Cup or when Rooney or Hernandez injured or ban.

3. I didn't like Nani because he is too much greedy and he always like to shoot from long range which I think it's better he passing or crossing like Young done for me. Young is such a great player and Valencia is 2nd best winger in my team. Then, I bought Hazard because he likely passing rather than shoot and he always find space to create chances.

4. Playmaker. This role is the weaknesses of Man Utd team. I tried to sign Snijder but Inter do not want to sell him. Like chapman7 said, Ganso is a good playmaker but I likely to sign Pastore because his ability is greater than Ganso and his has great acceleration. The things that you need to consider for buying a playmaker is by looking at his creativity, passing, off the ball, technique, dribbling, determination and decision.

5. I love your result and I think you have a successful with this tactic. Thanks mate because upload your result. ;)

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

just downloaded your tactic and this was the first game result

View attachment 196011

That's cool mate. I loved it. Hope you can update your result. And hope you'll be success. ^^)

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

me again |) i have returned to your tactic as creating my own was just to difficult!!

was wondering would the tactic still work if i changed rooney to DLF supp ( settings from another post )? or would it alter the balance of the team? i ask as your tactics always put a smile on my face

Don't be upset. You can create your own tactic when you masterminded the philosophy in FM. Just keep testing and reading. ^^) In the earlier season, I tested Rooney as DLF as I heard other member was successful when used him in that position. But, for me, it not good when we look at his ability. His ability is more suits as CF because he has all requirement to be CF. When he played DLF, his ability is limited. This is just my opinion and you can try it. If success, post here and I would be a happy person. ;)

well i tried him as a DLF but it didnt work for me either. was a shame really as i really wanted it too :( i shall keep him as he is and hope to emulate your success. thank you for you time and help, it has been greatly received. i shall look forward to many more of your fantastic tactics

^^) :D :p

balders

well i tried him as a DLF but it didnt work for me either. was a shame really as i really wanted it too :( i shall keep him as he is and hope to emulate your success. thank you for you time and help, it has been greatly received. i shall look forward to many more of your fantastic tactics

^^) :D :p

balders

Your welcome. Ohh..it's ok. Just use the current tactic and I think you'll win more trophies. if you made any tweaks on the tactic, just let me know and I hope I can produce a tactic for Football Manager 2012. ^^)

right i know im a pain in the **** but i really want to learn how to play this game! so i present to you my last attempt at creating a tactic. i shall upload some screen shots aswell as my tactic. ( to save time on explanation ) so i would love for you to cast your tactical eyes over for some much needed help / criticism.

have just started a new season so not much to go on.

firstly the tactic View attachment 196113

now some SS View attachment 196114 View attachment 196115 View attachment 196116

View attachment 196118 ( my last game )

Last edited: