Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

me again |) i have returned to your tactic as creating my own was just to difficult!!

was wondering would the tactic still work if i changed rooney to DLF supp ( settings from another post )? or would it alter the balance of the team? i ask as your tactics always put a smile on my face

It usually goes down to the Player Instructions ;) and I had brilliant success with Rooney as Poacher.

well i tried him as a DLF but it didnt work for me either. was a shame really as i really wanted it too :( i shall keep him as he is and hope to emulate your success. thank you for you time and help, it has been greatly received. i shall look forward to many more of your fantastic tactics

^^) :D :p

balders

Just alter his Instructions and should work ;)

right i know im a pain in the **** but i really want to learn how to play this game! so i present to you my last attempt at creating a tactic. i shall upload some screen shots aswell as my tactic. ( to save time on explanation ) so i would love for you to cast your tactical eyes over for some much needed help / criticism.

have just started a new season so not much to go on.

firstly the tactic View attachment 196113

now some SS View attachment 196114 View attachment 196115 View attachment 196116

View attachment 196118 ( my last game )

Well Ashley Young is a certain starter! Just have Cleverley tutored by a few players. If you ain't playing Carrick as Deep-lying Playmaker and Fletcher as Box-to-Box. Valencia-Winger Support with Player Instructions with crossing from deep and aim to centre. Ashley Young as Inside Forward. Vidic Limited Defender- stopper. Rooney Trequastita. Should help you with your tactic :)

I just started my 2nd season. Won Community Shield even Evra got red card in the earlier game. ^^)

cheers for the advice i implemented them immediately

what about my team instructions? would these be ok or do i need to change them?

View attachment 196181

this is the 1st match using your advice View attachment 196183

still alot of work to be done

right i made a few more adjustments and this is what happened

View attachment 196204View attachment 196205

Yeah well that was your first game of preseason and America MEX are a good team :D

And that is a much better result from all your other tactics :)

---------- Post added 24/09/2011 at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/09/2011 at 07:41 PM ----------

cheers for the advice i implemented them immediately

what about my team instructions? would these be ok or do i need to change them?

View attachment 196181

this is the 1st match using your advice View attachment 196183

still alot of work to be done

Should be either Fluid- Control or Balanced- Attacking
Width is far not narrow for a wide tactic should be wide as you are using wingers. Having time wasting on is very risky as could be caught out and countered and therefore concede and cost you 3 points, I never use that in my opinion I wouldn't use it if I was you.

right i started a new save as i messed up my other one with trying to make too many tactics. so using your tactic here is my half season update. stating eleven, team stats, transfers, fixtures, my history, some memorable results and some not so!!!

View attachment 196307View attachment 196318View attachment 196317View attachment 196316View attachment 196315View attachment 196314View attachment 196313View attachment 196312View attachment 196311View attachment 196310View attachment 196309View attachment 196308View attachment 196319

my only query is how to make it more stable away from home? i know i have have won more than lost. i just seem to concede more goals away from home?

thank you for a wonderful tactic i shall update at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Well I am guessing you are using LFC Summer Update(if you are he makes dramatic stat changes). I noticed it was only your wingers and Forwards who were scoring I would suggest investing in a new playmaker to dictate play such as Andrea Poli, Ganso(Paulo Henrique) or Jadson. Why you signed Leidson I am unsure about as you have enough fire power at your disposal as it is :D Other than signing ah new midfielder playmaker just look out for regens and 17 year old with potential.

Last edited:
well you could say i did a wenger!! it was a panic buy as rooney hernandez welbeck all injured and sent macheda out on lone while i sold berbatov. will try poli as ganso is too well known for me. what attributes should i be looking for when buying potential 17 year olds? i keep hearing that determination is more important than the other more obvious ones.

also what attributes would make an ideal playmaker? as just been pipped to poli :(

well you could say i did a wenger!! it was a panic buy as rooney hernandez welbeck all injured and sent macheda out on lone while i sold berbatov. will try poli as ganso is too well known for me. what attributes should i be looking for when buying potential 17 year olds? i keep hearing that determination is more important than the other more obvious ones.

also what attributes would make an ideal playmaker? as just been pipped to poli :(

I'll give you a tip when replying on this forum, could you use the "reply with Quote" so then you will get a reply much quicker :)

As for the Liedson signing you could have made one of the strikers a AMC :/

Advance Playmaker
First Touch
Long Shots
Passing
Technique
Creativity
Decisions
Flair
Teamwork
Work Rate
Stamina

-Deep Lying Playmaker

Marking
Passing
Tackling
Technique
Composure
Creativity
Decisions
Positioning
Teamwork
Strength

I'll give you a tip when replying on this forum, could you use the "reply with Quote" so then you will get a reply much quicker :)

As for the Liedson signing you could have made one of the strikers a AMC :/

Advance Playmaker
First Touch
Long Shots
Passing
Technique
Creativity
Decisions
Flair
Teamwork
Work Rate
Stamina

-Deep Lying Playmaker

Marking
Passing
Tackling
Technique
Composure
Creativity
Decisions
Positioning
Teamwork
Strength

sorry for that, im new to this sort of thing.

cheers for the advice i shall try and find some gems for future success

cheers

sorry for that, im new to this sort of thing.

cheers for the advice i shall try and find some gems for future success

cheers

That's alright, thought if I know you may well get a quicker reply :) and sweet keep us updated :D

Hi Guys,

I see that there are a few tactics on the last couple of pages. Which one do you recommend for use with United?

I am not using any transfer updates however I am in my second season and have bought/sold a few players:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

using your 4-2-2 with united hanc and its working wonders already,
first few games:

blackburn [h] 3-0
a villa [a] 5-1
arsenal [h] 6-1
norwich [a] 7-1
Porto [h] 5-0

thanks again!

That's alright, thought if I know you may well get a quicker reply :) and sweet keep us updated :D

i never thought id say this but im tempted to sell rooney :O just wondering what your thoughts are on this?

just feel that for the price of his wages and value i can get someone cheaper but just as good or even better?

I wouldn't personally, unless you get an other of ridiculous amount of money! But your game :)

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Hi Guys,

I see that there are a few tactics on the last couple of pages. Which one do you recommend for use with United?

I am not using any transfer updates however I am in my second season and have bought/sold a few players:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With your MASSIVE squad it will have to be the 4-3-2-1 as you have way too many midfielders there!

i never thought id say this but im tempted to sell rooney
:O just wondering what your thoughts are on this?

just feel that for the price of his wages and value i can get someone cheaper but just as good or even better?

Why do you want to sell Rooney? He is one of the best striker in the games. He is my primary choice striker with Chicharito. Even in 2nd season he not score more than 30+ goals, he is great for Man Utd.

View attachment 196654

Why do you want to sell Rooney? He is one of the best striker in the games. He is my primary choice striker with Chicharito. Even in 2nd season he not score more than 30+ goals, he is great for Man Utd.

View attachment 196654

well he doesnt score that many for me so thought i would cash in on him and buy someone cheaper and cheaper on wages? plus i lost all respect for him when he had a tantrum and held the club to ransom

having said that i prob wont sell him as he does contribute in other ways to the team. with his assists and physical presence |) would be hard to replace in that way