Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

great tactic won so many games with 5+goals thinking of doing it with bayern munchen

great tactic won so many games with 5+goals thinking of doing it with bayern munchen
That's great to hear man, it should do well with Bayern also some roles may need adjusting for their players

ye i keep with man united for now trying to figger out why 4231 aint working well

Hi Chapman,

I'm using your 4-2-2 tactic. So far, I noticed that this tactic has good possesion, and create reasonable chances. The only problem is about defense. Most of time, the opponents just need a fast counter attack with only 3-4 players, who play wide. Actually, I don't know if it was the tactic's weakness or just United's defenders are poor. Their markings are horrible, always lost opp. players.

Do you use opp. instruction?

Hi Chapman,

I'm using your 4-2-2 tactic. So far, I noticed that this tactic has good possesion, and create reasonable chances. The only problem is about defense. Most of time, the opponents just need a fast counter attack with only 3-4 players, who play wide. Actually, I don't know if it was the tactic's weakness or just United's defenders are poor. Their markings are horrible, always lost opp. players.

yeah. its realistic....

yeah. its realistic....
What do you mean? Most of time my team scored a lot, but at the same time conceded a lot too.. 5W-3D (4-2, 3-3, 2-2, 3-2, 1-1, 5-3.. )

I'm concerned because I haven't met bigger club like M. City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham.. and I think my defenders gonna have problem to stop strikers from these teams.

What do you mean? Most of time my team scored a lot, but at the same time conceded a lot too.. 5W-3D (4-2, 3-3, 2-2, 3-2, 1-1, 5-3.. )

I'm concerned because I haven't met bigger club like M. City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham.. and I think my defenders gonna have problem to stop strikers from these teams.

im saying its realistic because, like united in real life, your boys cant defend. did you watch the captiol one cup game? we conceded 4 to MK Dons. MK DONS!

Hi Chapman,

`

Yeah, I do use opposition instructions I have my assistant manager do mine.

yeah. its realistic....

If you aren't commenting on the tactic which the thread has been creating purely for, then don't at all if your only going to slag of mine and other peoples teams and any team in general

If you aren't commenting on the tactic which the thread has been creating purely for, then don't at all if your only going to slag of mine and other peoples teams and any team in general

firebird

Awesome team mate, by the way Angelo Henriquez is great. (I had lost Falcao to Monaco... he wanted like 2m a month, which I wasn't prepared to give) and Angelo came back from loan at Dinamo and bagged 32 goals in 34 league games. (Matching Falcao's record) so quite glad someone has kept him instead of selling. (dinamo offered £15m too in a previous save, Angelo wouldn't move)

EDIT: Any chance of uploading that save? looks interesting and I would love to take a look.

Last edited:
Awesome team mate, by the way Angelo Henriquez is great. (I had lost Falcao to Monaco... he wanted like 2m a month, which I wasn't prepared to give) and Angelo came back from loan at Dinamo and bagged 32 goals in 34 league games. (Matching Falcao's record) so quite glad someone has kept him instead of selling. (dinamo offered £15m too in a previous save, Angelo wouldn't move)

EDIT: Any chance of uploading that save? looks interesting and I would love to take a look.

Cheers man, Ihave currently got the youngest or just about the youngest squad in the league and possibly in Europe! Yeah I kept getting offers for him in the season I started playing him in first team think he's currently worth £25-30 million now. Zivkovic is the player for the future who is worth around £35 million and only signed him for £500K in first season along with a few of my regen's too.

Cheers man, Ihave currently got the youngest or just about the youngest squad in the league and possibly in Europe! Yeah I kept getting offers for him in the season I started playing him in first team think he's currently worth £25-30 million now. Zivkovic is the player for the future who is worth around £35 million and only signed him for £500K in first season along with a few of my regen's too.
Hope you gonna do a UTD tac for FM15 mate. Had great success with this:)