Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

Your tactic is great man , I'm starting a Man Utd save and gonna try it out :D . Can you picture your signings for all seasons? And where is Welbeck did you sell him ?

Nah I released him due to him requesting £160,000 a week and for a rotational player I wasn't accepting that wage for him and his contract was up at end of the season so I let him go as he wouldn't negotiate to a more realistic wage.

View attachment 360276View attachment 360275View attachment 360274View attachment 360273View attachment 360272View attachment 360269View attachment 360268
Hello! is this tactic works for man city?should i use the 4222 or 4231? ;)

I'm not sure, not had a test with them and either would work they have a decent enough squad

this tactic is poor, I concede atleast 2-3 goals a match, can never hold on to a lead & they always score over the top through balls.

this tactic is poor, I concede atleast 2-3 goals a match, can never hold on to a lead & they always score over the top through balls.

That would be of your opinion that it's poor. Depends if you are using it correctly as it's not a plug and play tactic

hi mate, going to give your 4 2 3 1 tactic ago withliverpool ( latest transfers) my laptop wont let me screen shot but ill let you no results, can you recommend a AM and a STRIKER ?

whats the better tactic.. the 4231 v1 or 4231 v2? Im struggling with 4231 v1, conceding way too many goals.

cant post a pic at the moment but im playing with brighton in the championship. would any of the tactics work for them? and should I change anything on ur tactic?

hi mate, going to give your 4 2 3 1 tactic ago withliverpool ( latest transfers) my laptop wont let me screen shot but ill let you no results, can you recommend a AM and a STRIKER ?

AMC Meyler (£21.5 million Release Clause), Nicusor Stanciu, Zivkovic wonderkid striker

cant post a pic at the moment but im playing with brighton in the championship. would any of the tactics work for them? and should I change anything on ur tactic?

I can't say really without seeing your team

I tweaked your 4-2-3-1 tactic a bit and now it works great for me, lots of goals and lots of trophies. Great work.

I tweaked your 4-2-3-1 tactic a bit and now it works great for me, lots of goals and lots of trophies. Great work.

Glad to hear it man, I've just finished my 2016/17 season and been given a £129 million budget :)