Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

sounds good when you get Courtouis back make him your first team keeper and sell Cech as on my save Chelsea have him warming up their bench on £140 grand a week

Sold him for 15M

Last edited:
Hi Chapman7,

Just wondering, how did you fit Kagawa into your formations (both the 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1). I can't seem to get him playing well as an IF on the left or the right.

Sold him for 15M
Which one did you sell?

Hi Chapman7,

Just wondering, how did you fit Kagawa into your formations (both the 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1). I can't seem to get him playing well as an IF on the left or the right.

I only had the 4-2-2 tactic for the first season as I sold Kagawa for £40 million in the summer of first season which I made the 4-2-3-1 tactic for the second season. But I just rotated him in when players were tired and play him as Advance Playmaker on the right and I even played him in CM when I needed to

Update on the Tactic: Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

I was doing very well in the beginning of the season as you can see - scoring a lot of goals. Attacking wise very solid - one of the best tactics out there. I started to concede a lot of goals now, which result in loosing games. The position of Trequartista is not working for me - Got Oscar and Van Ginkel there. Maybe it is just for me. Very Very solid attacking wise.

Defensive wise, I am not sure about it. Maybe a Anchor Man would work? I get caught on counter, frustrating.
I am buying Peruzzi now for my CWB (R) hopefully he can do something.

League Table:

View attachment 362340

Fixtures:

View attachment 362339 View attachment 362338

Statistics:

View attachment 362337

Individual Players:

View attachment 362336 View attachment 362335 View attachment 362334

Transfers In and Outs:

View attachment 362333

Do you think Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac will work better for me?

Update on the Tactic: Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

I was doing very well in the beginning of the season as you can see - scoring a lot of goals. Attacking wise very solid - one of the best tactics out there. I started to concede a lot of goals now, which result in loosing games. The position of Trequartista is not working for me - Got Oscar and Van Ginkel there. Maybe it is just for me. Very Very solid attacking wise.

Defensive wise, I am not sure about it. Maybe a Anchor Man would work? I get caught on counter, frustrating.
I am buying Peruzzi now for my CWB (R) hopefully he can do something.

League Table:

View attachment 630395

Fixtures:

View attachment 630396 View attachment 630397

Statistics:

View attachment 630400

Individual Players:

View attachment 630403 View attachment 630405 View attachment 630407

Transfers In and Outs:

View attachment 630413

Do you think Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac will work better for me?

It's looking good, I don't feel the need for an Anchor Man that's what the Box-to-Box player is there for will help out defensively and help out in attack also. I had the same problem with goals being conceded but I stuck at it and it's probably to do with the players still adapting to their specific roles. The Trequarstita role is purely because I have AMC's who have their best role as that, if you want someone who would be more than a Advance Playmaker in that position then get them put on that role in training and they should start performing well in that role. Thank you for the one of the best tactics mention means quite alot :). Show me your line up and let me see what your team is like to see if it's to do with the line up and if you've changed any team instruiction post that up also

I will post the final update of the tactic soon. Got 6 matches left. Scored 90 goals and conceded 45.

Won: 23
Drawn: 2
Lost: 8

Currently 2nd in the league ; one point behind Liverpool - Knocked out of the CL ; loosing 6-1 on aggregate against Barcelona.

I will post the final update of the tactic soon. Got 6 matches left. Scored 90 goals and conceded 45.

Won: 23
Drawn: 2
Lost: 8

Currently 2nd in the league ; one point behind Liverpool - Knocked out of the CL ; loosing 6-1 on aggregate against Barcelona.

Alright then, I did think your league position was vulnerable with one point advantage with United with a game in hand. And okay then man

Which one did you sell?

I only had the 4-2-2 tactic for the first season as I sold Kagawa for £40 million in the summer of first season which I made the 4-2-3-1 tactic for the second season. But I just rotated him in when players were tired and play him as Advance Playmaker on the right and I even played him in CM when I needed to

I see, in that case he's not really suited to 442 as I preferred that formation.

One more thing, I need your advice on Hernandez. I just can't get him to score on a consistent basis in the Poacher role. Training focus is dribbling.

Last edited:
Final Update: Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

To sum everything up. I have won the Premier League Title and The FA cup at the end! That is only thanks to
Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac - I have started to use Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac in my last 8 games. It worked phenomenally! Absolute amazing tactic Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac. I was disappointed with Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac as 8 loses in a league is a lot with a big team - I was lucky to win the league. With V1 , Oscar improved a lot scoring goals and assisting.

Defensive wise, V1 was more solid defensively than V2. I was loosing against big sides with V2 and Aston Villa.

Overall Rating:

Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac - 6.5/10 - Great attacking football ! Defensively weak. (Still think one of the best tactics attacking wise)

Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac - 8.5/10 - I am going to use this tactic next season and see how I do. Really enjoyed using it in my last 8 games !

Fixtures:

View attachment 362184 View attachment 362183 View attachment 362182

Table:

View attachment 362181

Club Statistics:

View attachment 362180

Player Statistics:

View attachment 362179

My Attacking Five! Player Goals, Assists!

View attachment 362178 View attachment 362177 View attachment 362176 View attachment 362175 View attachment 362174

I see, in that case he's not really suited to 442 as I preferred that formation.

One more thing, I need your advice on Hernandez. I just can't get him to score on a consistent basis in the Poacher role. Training focus is dribbling.

Course he is, just got to find the right role for him I found him best in AMR Advance Playmaker

Hernandez is best in either Advance Forward or Poacher, if he's not scoring just critisise his recent performances and form and he'll start to be determined to get his form back on track

Final Update: Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac

To sum everything up. I have won the Premier League Title and The FA cup at the end! That is only thanks to
Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac - I have started to use Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac in my last 8 games. It worked phenomenally! Absolute amazing tactic Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac. I was disappointed with Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac as 8 loses in a league is a lot with a big team - I was lucky to win the league. With V1 , Oscar improved a lot scoring goals and assisting.

Defensive wise, V1 was more solid defensively than V2. I was loosing against big sides with V2 and Aston Villa.

Overall Rating:

Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V2.tac - 6.5/10 - Great attacking football ! Defensively weak. (Still think one of the best tactics attacking wise)

Chapman7 4-2-3-1 V1.tac - 8.5/10 - I am going to use this tactic next season and see how I do. Really enjoyed using it in my last 8 games !

Fixtures:

View attachment 630731 View attachment 630734 View attachment 630737

Table:

View attachment 630738

Club Statistics:

View attachment 630739

Player Statistics:

View attachment 630741

My Attacking Five! Player Goals, Assists!

View attachment 630742 View attachment 630745 View attachment 630746 View attachment 630749 View attachment 630751

There's not alot of difference between the two tactic's, but if you've found the better of the two for your team that's sweet! Looks like a good season all in all though :)

Angelo Henriquez has the ability to be a machine if given playing time! Scored 5 in last 2 games to make it 7 for season so far!

View attachment 361826

Should hold onto him for when Van Persie and Rooney aren't match fit or injured should be played

hi mate, can you post a pic of your line up that you use when first starting? what was your main line up you picked?

hi mate, can you post a pic of your line up that you use when first starting? what was your main line up you picked?

Is that two requests or one? I'll post it up in an hour or so when I go onto the game

Yes, this tactic is for the 14.3 patch. I've personally found the 4-2-3-1 is an excellent tactic, was working wonders for me on a Nott'm Forest & Arsenal save (both 1st in first season) even though I stopped as I just got bored. I haven't tried the 4-2-2-2/4-4-2 tactic, mainly due to the fact there was need to but it is something I'll be trying after my current 13/14 Spurs season

Yes pal, it is

Yes, this tactic is for the 14.3 patch. I've personally found the 4-2-3-1 is an excellent tactic, was working wonders for me on a Nott'm Forest & Arsenal save (both 1st in first season) even though I stopped as I just got bored. I haven't tried the 4-2-2-2/4-4-2 tactic, mainly due to the fact there was need to but it is something I'll be trying after my current 13/14 Spurs season

Cheers man, appreciate it man. Let me know how you get on with the 4-2-2-2 one

Your tactic is great man , I'm starting a Man Utd save and gonna try it out :D . Can you picture your signings for all seasons? And where is Welbeck did you sell him ?

Hello! is this tactic works for man city?should i use the 4222 or 4231? ;)