Charlie Adam submits transfer request

If I was Ian Holloway I would have just said to Charlie Adam, "I plan big things for the future of this club, and I want you to be a part of it." Works everytime for me!

Fergie is a master troll. He's trolled Liverpool and anyone bidding for Adam in one sentence

"The initial plan was to man-mark Adam. It failed, not least because Fletcher was unable to shadow his fellow Scot at set-pieces. "His corners are worth £10 million," Ferguson said, a remark Blackpool may care to use while bargaining with Liverpool."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...ex-ferguson-uncorks-a-vintage-display?cc=3436

Im glad Fergie has said that, I don't understand how Luis Suarez is worth £24 million and Adam £4 million. Adam is amazing.. Suarez is nothing special.

Im glad Fergie has said that, I don't understand how Luis Suarez is worth £24 million and Adam £4 million. Adam is amazing.. Suarez is nothing special.

I think Suarez is too soft for the premier league...Watched him quite a lot of times- and he backs out of challenges too frequently- and goes down with any contact.
I just dont think he'll stand up physically to players such as, Shawcross, Roger Johnson ,Vidic and Terry never mind the other physical Centre halfs.
But back on subject- If Fergie thinks he's that good why doesn't he buy him?...I think he can play as good as Scholesy and a good replacement for The little Genius.

I think Suarez is too soft for the premier league...Watched him quite a lot of times- and he backs out of challenges too frequently- and goes down with any contact.

Fernando Torres backs out of challenges and goes down fairly easily, still one of the best strikers in the world, no?

Fernando Torres backs out of challenges and goes down fairly easily, still one of the best strikers in the world, no?

Torres can handle the physical game though. No? I remember when he first joined, Reading battered and Bruised him all game, but he got on with it, Maybe he is saying Suarez wont do the same.

Agree with you there..but Fernando has that little bit of steel about him when he's up for it..Suarez DOESN'T.YES

Agree with you there..but Fernando has that little bit of steel about him when he's up for it..Suarez DOESN'T.YES

Hang on, most of the players in the Premier League go down easily and back out of challenges...

The general conception is that Suarez would be too weak for the Premier League, but that's bollocks, he's a big lad and he can get used to it if he makes the move.. I just hate his guts and hope he fails if he does move. But there is no reason for him not to be able to do well. However I still think he's over-rated (not trying to troll.. just giving my opinion)