Charlie Adam submits transfer request

Yeah they will, I think. But I also think City will finish top 4.

To win league: United 4/6
To finish in top 4: City 1/8

And You trust the Bookmakers why...? What odds would you of got on Stevenage to beat toon. Yet it happened.

Sick of Olly banging on about how he found this lad.

I signed him all the time in FM07 when he was a Rangers youth player so suck on that Holloway! :p

Yeah 2nd half of the season, Yet you seem so sure City will finish 4th. Spurs have got better as well you know, A certain Mr Van Der Vaart has helped.

Ye...van der vaart has helped...yet. They are behind City with 7 points, even though with 1 game less played. But still...city have improved more...and then there is of course Chelsea who are performing bad and might miss aswell...

Tottenham haven't improved that much from last season tbh. And your ManU will have match against Chelsea twice this season. you might drop points and Arsenal will catch you. Or then help us finish above them...:D

Last edited:
Why are we talking about city? pretty sure they didnt make a bid for charlie adam...

Sick of Olly banging on about how he found this lad.

I signed him all the time in FM07 when he was a Rangers youth player so suck on that Holloway! :p

Adam didn't even play well in scotland either XD

As I live in Blackpool, I go to school there and my form tutor, who is good friends with a lot of the staff there told me that he will go if a £5m bid is put in.

Also, who would you rather be playing with, Torres/Bent or DJ Campbell.. hmmmmm.

I think he should go to Villa where he's going to have more chance of playing more, he'd be a useful player for Liverpool, but don't see where any of their current midfield would be dropped to make room for him. Although maybe I'm missing something about Villa's midfield and GodCubed will come and tell me why I'm wrong, but I think there's a greater need at Villa for a player of his role in the first XI.

DJ Campbell, Cahrlie Adam, Luke Varney, Garry Taylor Fletcher have all played well this year and dare i say Harewood had done quite good to

Add Ian Evatt, Craig Cathcart, Neal Eardley and Keith Southern onto that and all ;)

Would be happy if we signed Adam, a signing you'd expect from Kenny, Scottish, on form, good attitude, creative. Not sure if it'd be the best move for his career though. We'll see eh.

Obviously Olly wants to keep his captain, but player-power now-a-days means he'lll probably move for a retarded price I.E Mascherano.

LIVERpool should focus on getting a striker. ngog is not useful. torres is backup.
get charlie adams in the summer time liverpool

As I live in Blackpool, I go to school there and my form tutor, who is good friends with a lot of the staff there told me that he will go if a £5m bid is put in.

Also, who would you rather be playing with, Torres/Bent or DJ Campbell.. hmmmmm.

dj campbell was good when blackpool played against liver

I think he should go to Villa where he's going to have more chance of playing more, he'd be a useful player for Liverpool, but don't see where any of their current midfield would be dropped to make room for him. Although maybe I'm missing something about Villa's midfield and GodCubed will come and tell me why I'm wrong, but I think there's a greater need at Villa for a player of his role in the first XI.

WT U FKING NUB UR ALL RONG!!1!eleven!! :mad::mad::mad:

Dunno really. I'd like Adam, but you're right. Makoun wouldn't be dropped for him, Petrov might but he's our skipper. I'd like him in a three-man mid, that'd work.

He should stay until the summer atleast, he was a massive part of their team last season and scored a lot of goals for them, and without him they'd of been in real trouble I think. He should stay until the end of the season and help them stay up, then move on after that.